Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
1hotfuck said:
I hope so :eek: I do them myself..

Well, I've seen the stuff he likes (and the stuff he doesn't like--a lot of which I post, lol) and I'm certain of it. :)

You do a great job, I think. All the ones I have seen so far are very well done. My favorite so far is the one in your current AV. I like the profile against the blackness.

I don't know if you take requests, but if you do I'd love to see a shot with some kind of flowers on your body. I think that would look damn pretty cool. :)

stirbird said:
Well, I've seen the stuff he likes (and the stuff he doesn't like--a lot of which I post, lol) and I'm certain of it. :)

You do a great job, I think. All the ones I have seen so far are very well done. My favorite so far is the one in your current AV. I like the profile against the blackness.

I don't know if you take requests, but if you do I'd love to see a shot with some kind of flowers on your body. I think that would look damn pretty cool. :)

:) I will see what I can do about your request.. may be a few days but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

houston35guy said:
You just could not be more lovely

Thank you :rose:

1hotfuck said:
*sneaks in and drops off a pic* from this past thursday...
You've heard it maybe too many times, but yes, you ARE so beautiful in this!

I think I may indulge my not-so-secret preggo fetish and start drawing belly erotica myself.

Ah Spring, a time of warmth and riotous growth, of fecund, fertile fields and gentle life-giving rains, a time when a young man's mind, seeing all the baby chicks, ducks, bunnies, kittens, and puppies running around, turns to thoughts of...pricking holes in the condom. :D (Older men would never be that insane.)

Here are some brightly colored Spring Easter Eggs for O-dad and the other pregnant lovers in this thread:

exG550465sG8.jpg

Oh, and I have a question: Let's say there was a drug a woman could take after she'd conceived that would keep her eternally pregnant, without harming her or the baby. It would simply freeze the process at the moment she ingested the drug. If a woman important to you was willing to do this for you, would you want her to, and at what time (month or week) would you want her to take it?

Well, Ok, not all of them exactly depict Spring, but at least they are painted!

NPU550479MU1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back