The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good evening everyone. I suddenly have a million things to do. Don't know if I'll be back tonight.

Hi, Tom! :kiss:

I'm doing well, thanks, though I'm not anxious for the weekend to end...

How are you?

Hi Di. :kiss: Quite well, thanks. I can just imagine...I still have memories from my other life when going to work on monday morning was like a walk to the gallows. ;)

Hi Tom :D

Doin' good here ... how's life down in the warm weather

Fine and dandy, Nero. I'm outside from daylight to dusk doing everything or nothing...just to be outside. Everything is growing and blooming; of course that means pollen...Aaahchooo!!

Have a good evening everyone. I suddenly have a million things to do. Don't know if I'll be back tonight.

G'night Darlin' :kiss::rose:
Hope you get everything done and then get a good night's sleep

Fine and dandy, Nero. I'm outside from daylight to dusk doing everything or nothing...just to be outside. Everything is growing and blooming; of course that means pollen...Aaahchooo!!

Must be nice ... mid-40s and rain was the highlight here today :rolleyes:

Must be nice ... mid-40s and rain was the highlight here today :rolleyes:

Oh man, that sucks. :( Even now at 10:45 PM EST it's 75 degrees...been bumpin' 90 for a few days last week. We could use that rain, tho. We're dry as a Geometry textbook.

I don't wonder. Rain and cold are a lousy combination...separately I don't mind 'em...together...Gah!

When the heck are you guys getting spring up there? June 15th?

Can't be....even in the Great White North we see spring by the end of May....:D

We've had plus temperatures here almost all week.

I don't wonder. Rain and cold are a lousy combination...separately I don't mind 'em...together...Gah!

When the heck are you guys getting spring up there? June 15th?

Spring ... what's this spring you talk about.

We'll likely go from this straight into summer with mid-80's and humid :rolleyes:

Can't be....even in the Great White North we see spring by the end of May....:D

We've had plus temperatures here almost all week.

A friend of mine in Alberta Province had rain and a blizzard in one week...then it melted, her driveway turned to mud and her car was stuck in it. She wound up taking a FWD work truck to town.

A friend of mine in Alberta Province had rain and a blizzard in one week...then it melted, her driveway turned to mud and her car was stuck in it. She wound up taking a FWD work truck to town.

Yeah, sounds about right. We had snow earlier this week. Then the rain and mud.

One year, we went from -44 with wind chill mid-March to +40 with the humidex in mid-May. (That's celsius and I'm too tired to do the conversions tonight.)

One year, we went from -44 with wind chill mid-March to +40 with the humidex in mid-May. (That's celsius and I'm too tired to do the conversions tonight.)

Hell, we've done that in a week :eek:

(BTW, that's approximately -40 to 104 Farenheit)

Where I grew up was where they did the test roads to decide what materials and methods they would use to build the interstate system in the 50s -- picked us because we had some of the most extreme swings in weather anywhere in the nation.

Nope ... it's not just you :rolleyes:

Must be all this global warming...or global cooling...or pollution...or sunspots...or a message from the weather gods to stop eating broccoli...hell, I don't know. :D

No problemo...I can do C to F conversions... from -47F to 104F ... that's some temperature swing. :eek:

Must be all this global warming...or global cooling...or pollution...or sunspots...or a message from the weather gods to stop eating broccoli...hell, I don't know. :D

No problemo...I can do C to F conversions... from -47F to 104F ... that's some temperature swing. :eek:

Yeah, it was extreme. I remember the baby being very ill with heat rash. That was the year we put in air conditioning....

Yeah, it was extreme. I remember the baby being very ill with heat rash. That was the year we put in air conditioning....

I hear that. If I didn't have A/C, I'd be out of here in a New York minute...it's beautiful and there's the ocean, but it gets hot and humid for about 6, maybe 7, months straight...and it's miserable.:eek:

I hear that. If I didn't have A/C, I'd be out of here in a New York minute...it's beautiful and there's the ocean, but it gets hot and humid for about 6, maybe 7, months straight...and it's miserable.:eek:

We hear that all the time: It's not the heat, its the humidity! Its true, but its the heat too. What a climate....

What are you doing up this late, Tom? Writing?

We hear that all the time: It's not the heat, its the humidity! Its true, but its the heat too. What a climate....

What are you doing up this late, Tom? Writing?

I was, but a beautiful woman keeps distracting me. ;) :kiss:

I am gonna have to hit the sack, tho. I have an early appointment for my annual VA physical.

Sleep sweet, Di. :kiss:

G'night Nero. :D

Y'all take care out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back