Any Gamers on Literotica?

I wish I had kept my 360 when I upgraded to one..waiting for stuff to come to backwards compatibility or being remastered is friggen irritating.

Got a Switch recently and rediscovering gaming pleasures after many years of abstinence

I like the idea of A Switch but I've never been a Nintendo fan.
Ps4, xbox one and pc gaming for me.

What games are people playing right now? I'm deep into Red Dead Redemption 2 on Ps4 and Frostpunk on pc.

Still playing WoW I am getting back into the old school RT games like civil action 3 etc.

I’ve been also playing wow, and league of legends. Getting ready for Anthem.

NEW Nerdgasmic kik group

Just started a new group on kik for nerdy folks with a naughty side. Feel free to join just search #nerdgasmic

Looking for like minded people so a legitimate interest in anything nerdy, geeky, or pop cultury will come a long way. Any pretenders will be weeded out!

Come join and talk nerdy to us ^_^

Last edited:
Got a PS4, but don't get much time on it. (Kids usually take over.)

Recently bought Outward, but it's too damn hard..

Thinking of getting VR for it too. Skyrim would by my choice, but if anyone has any family friendly suggestions, I'm happy to hear them.

Just started a new group on kik for nerdy folks with a naughty side. Feel free to join just search #nerdgasmic

Looking for like minded people so a legitimate interest in anything nerdy, geeky, or pop cultury will come a long way. Any pretenders will be weeded out!

Bumping this!

We have had a few gentlemen join our ranks, looking for some ladies to even out the group. How about it? 😉

New day new bump!

I've got a Ps4 but normally play destiny 2. Ark survival, dead island, mortal kombat, division 2 and need for speed. Occasionally rocket league too

I am a big fan of World of Warcraft and have all the expansions for the game. Something that I find fun to do is to get onto Skype with someone while we play together on the game. Its a fun way to get to know someone too.

If anyone would be interested in playing with me (ok cut off the dirty thoughts for a minute), please let me know. Could be a nice experience.

The Nite Siren

Modern warfare- COD

Back