care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you lived close I'd buy one just for you to come over and use!

I'm pretty sure Jacuzzis became dead to me after my old gym, when I learned that it'd always be me and everyone over the age of 55.

My balcony is about 10 square feet :/

At least you have one. But when I last looked at apartments I remember seeing quite a few that said "balcony" when half of the time they were standing room only, and no room if you tried to put a chair. Although my favorite was "With a view of the Chrysler Building"...however you could only see it if you stood in the far corner of the balcony, and really you'd still have to lean over.

So my point is...I have no idea what my point is...

At least you have one. But when I last looked at apartments I remember seeing quite a few that said "balcony" when half of the time they were standing room only, and no room if you tried to put a chair. Although my favorite was "With a view of the Chrysler Building"...however you could only see it if you stood in the far corner of the balcony, and really you'd still have to lean over.

So my point is...I have no idea what my point is...

The point is (and I know this from personal experience with my job) is that we find ways to make things better than they seem

The point is (and I know this from personal experience with my job) is that we find ways to make things better than they seem

Isnt that the point of all jobs, though when the shit hits the fan I know my accounts want me to be honest. They tend to appreciate that more

That is true...my personal favorite is when you see things like "Two Bedroom (Converted One Bedroom)"...and I'm glad someone else got my point. Then again, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.

Speaking of jobs though...I tend to work around a lot of whiners, the people who do the opposite, take something not so bad and make it sound like the worst thing ever (like a stopped up toilet is the worst thing that could ever happen in life to anyone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back