Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

tumblr_m5q4grUHge1qa1vnto1_400.jpg
tumblr_m5q4grUHge1qa1vnto2_400.jpg

tumblr_m5q4grUHge1qa1vnto3_400.jpg
tumblr_m5q4grUHge1qa1vnto4_400.jpg


tumblr_mkfyr87IWo1r7q7tuo1_500.jpg


tumblr_nb38kpqklZ1qmdr3lo1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
tumblr_ldvlqy4yiW1qckcmvo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m7purz63JE1r0p4g7o1_500.jpg




The perfect weapon... no one would ever suspect such a fragile young woman to be the cold blooded killer. Their paths crossed when she had slithered her way into the charms of yet another viper in royal robes. An arrogant and abusive cruel monster of a prince and the (younger brother or general) who sought to execute him as well for his monstrous ways

tumblr_nhsi54m77u1qjuse9o1_500.gif
.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_kpwd79JXjC1qa1itvo1_500.jpg


tumblr_n69zplJO4K1risr9ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mydfedlfId1sqsh8lo1_1280.jpg


She just wanted to travel free and enjoy her life she had no desire to find love or some ball and chain. Then she met him...
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nij61reJLl1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj29viGDyn1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nisaxlZfBu1risr9ko1_500.gif


He was an undercover cop on the edge of being classified as having defected to the MC. The MC had their suspicions about him being a mole.

She was a federal agent who found out about his issues at least on the MC side then his less than impressed Commander that the Fed's were stepping in to help him.

-----------

The older biker walked up to him. The old man was nicknamed Jazzman. Since he was a kid he had always played the saxaphone and had a real talent for jazz. The old man had an arm around this stunning brunette in a short dress and long leather boots and jacket.

Here's the boy I was tellin ya about darlin. He ain't found anybody and I trust him to keep you safe what do you think... you want him?

Her eyes looked him over as she smirked.

All mine... no sharing with club bimbos? I like the sound that but can he fight anybody I don't want grabbing at me?
 
Last edited:
Catalina Westlyn


mallika_sherawat_009_1024x768_shun_zps34dda7cd.jpg
 
Last edited:
(Rare for me a comic book idea... Loosely based)
841772e3b63d6510e999e84906c1252a_zpsejemnovc.jpg

Ebenezer Westlyn's Granddaughter Catalina
Moira McTaggert could not believe what she was reading. Ebenezer Westlyn... MIA presumed dead mutant scientific mastermind has a descendant... Impossible... But she was looking at the letter bloody though it was from the body slaughtered and found adrift on a raft. The raft itself was a mysterious shock as well. Warnings carved into the strange black wood. Warnings that they have tolerated the outsiders long enough and now that they have found them they will die. Moira turned to Xavier and Fury to pass along what she had found. After all Ebenezer had worked along side SHIELD as well as Xavier.

She walled into the conference room and waiting for them to finish reading her teams findings. The anger however veiled on Fury's face was stifling the room. Xavier was a little more contained about it but sighed.

Any idea how long he had been living in these peoples lands before this happened?

Charles we do nay even know where he raft came from. This wood is stranger than anything we have ever seen but if I had to guess it requires a humid region to thrive.

He nodded.

How do we find the descendant he was speaking of in this letter or journal entry?

Moira shrugged.

I had hoped cerebro might be able to find any similar brain waves to Ebenezer?

Nodding he excused himself and made his way to cerebro.

Alright Fury spill it... Did you know where he vanished off to?

Nick shrugged.

He took off after Korea... Came back and vanished again. Let's just say the last time the old man vanished he basically gave humans and mutants a massive fuck you and that was the last we heard from him. Lab and all gone... Five storys worth of his lab gone the rest destroyed beyond even our best scientists. No offense but SHIELD will handle funeral and all that. We owe him that much.

Moira nodded and made a couple of phone calls.

That will be fine. He was adrift they think at least a couple of weeks. Seems his mutation even preserved him after death.

Nick just nodded and took the file with him said his goodbyes and left.

--------
The island was hidden it had been for centuries by the sheer will of its inhabitants all of which seemed to wield mutant like abilities from birth. They did not like outsiders and were far from pleased to find out that not only had outsiders been living on their island but that some of their own people had born children with the outsiders.

Now the original intruder was dead and the traitors who mated with him or his offspring sacrificed back to the island they were left with the grandchild and what they suspected was her island given bodyguard... A strange massive black cat wielding fangs and claws like nothing they had ever seen before.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nrdysyKESt1tpdjt7o1_500.jpg


To say that Kayla Selene Morzzo had a very divided life was the understatement of the century. From her mother's and father's sides of the family she had a very rich mafia history. Her brother however added a different angle to life. The war had changed him... Given him a unique skill set and "family". To keep his sister safe in his new world he had done something unheard of... Made her a fully patched member of his MC. Her title was " internal enforcer" he also knew that keeping her in one place was impossible at best so she was classified as roamer with the condition that she pop in and check on things every quarter.

Now for her side of her life. She was a cop in an elite squad the higher ups knew her lineage and did not care as long as it did not cross their desk as a case and she gave them an easy undercover angle into their own local MCs.

~~~~~~~

Kayla possible love interests.

6242.png

Member of the MC

Hugh-Dillon-flashpoint-15937927-720-480.jpg

Fellow officer

Joe-Manganiello-posed-photos-during-press-junket-Magic-Mike.jpg

Associate of mom and dads
 
Last edited:
DyingWastheeasypart.jpg


She had been a runaway... A stray... A mongrel in a city of on purebreds. Not someone anyone would miss. Maybe the old cop that whispered in her ear as he died by her.

She had made her way through the droves of people dragging themselves deep into hell. Finally it was her turn to stand before the tribunal of hell?

Hades... Anubis... The Christian Satan... And a few others scattered around. She smirked as they all rattled off her dark life and family history not that she cared about a word of it. Her soul did not crumble nor cower before them instead it seemed to mock their attempt to scare her. "Days" of torture from each of them only seemed to harden her soul even more till everything she touched froze even in the fires of hell.

Finally standing before all of them again Hades the only one willing to be face to face with her she snapped grabbing him by the throat her eyes burning with fire as sharp white and cold as the ice that threatened to consume him she finally spoke.

Is that all you pathetic pompous "Gods" got?

She woke up in the morgue with a pair if knives bound in blood red gold sheaths and a mark over her chest like a strange tat of a full moon cradled in a crescent moon. Luckily the body bag was open some so she could get out of it. Gaining her balance she heard a male voice yell...

Holy Shit what the hell..

She looked over seeing a cop standing by the body of the old cop she had tried to protect. She watched him step towards her then darkness... She woke again where... The cops apartment... The hospital...?
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nkamr9zE7C1soazoio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndi83mcoYX1qgbi8io1_400.gif

antra_mali_018_1024x768_fopj_zpsdf66bcc2.jpg


"Legends myths they all hold an element of truth within them."

This little island was no different. Stories handed down from time out of mind was that a young male either chose or was chosen to go to the island as an offering or sacrifice no one knew to the being that dwelled there. Centuries of this going on till the people eventually vanished or were wiped out no one knew for sure on that either till limited written history was found and he went in search of these people this being and to solve this mystery.

It had been so long since anyone had come to the island. Till now... She felt the footsteps and could hear the breathing and heart beat she could smell him... After so many many years... Life...
 
Last edited:


Valeria Braddock was graced with looking younger than she was in spite of her history. She had made the perfect fit for a secret operation called the Watchers. She knew the watchers in the area and was finding her job of remaining unknown more difficult with the death of Sully and the presence of the butcher Acheron and Donnovan and Dominique. It was turning into a regular watcher immortal reunion and so far not a really good one. The butchers presence was a given but the "Death Queen" and her son didn't make sense... Yet.

She sat back watching the students in the Dojo. Her clasd was getting better may soon be belt test time for some of them. She had been placed here when she looked about 10 by Sully to learn and...watch.
 
Last edited:
Professor/Student pic ideas

STUDENT
Fiery wild Mediterranean
Knows who and what she wants.

tumblr_p1lzl4th201s8m4j4o1_400.jpg
tumblr_p1lzk2s9xL1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


PROFESSOR
Handsome hungry but can be fearful of losing his job
Can't get enough of her fiery passion
Strong but addicted

Joe-Manganiello-posed-photos-during-press-junket-Magic-Mike.jpg


shanks-savinghope02.jpg


Melina Braddock
Mediterranean of Greek mother American father
Long raven hair
Dark eyes
Body of a dancer Well blessed form even in high school

She had managed to talk her parents into letting her move in with her sister so that she could finish her senior year of high school and she had partied on campus whenever her sister went and even some she didn't. Thats where she met him. He was a younger professor there and they hit it off well enough that he even took her to prom and was her guest at the after graduation party. They had fooled around some but he never let it go too far. She however knew that he was more reluctant that he would admit when he stopped their actions and left.

She knew she had power and now that she was a freshman at the university she was going to use that power and allow him to give into his thoughts hungers and desires. Oh she knew he was seeing his department heads daughter but after seeing the little wilting violet she knew there was no competition she would be able to get him and if he kept the bosses daughter on the side so be it she might just have a guy or two on the side as well.

She made sure that her schedule was changed at the last possible second so that all he would know was that there was a new student added to his roster but not time enough to find out who. Sitting right up front she wore a billowy off the shoulders almost gauze thin top with a spaghetti strap second skin top under it and a short billowy skirt and 3 inch heels her hair pulled up like she wore it to her graduation. Remembering all too well him pulling the clip out of her hair and her waist length hair cascading down over his hands and face as he kissed her neck and caressed her form through her satiny blouse.

She smiled as she watched him nearly fall over the corner of the desk when he saw here there. Her long legs crossed at the ankles and tucked beside the chair legs. She licked her lips slightly and leaned back a little twirling a lock of hair around her fingers. Those dark exotic eyes watching him. She knew that every guy in the class was locked on her but she could care less she had only one target for now and that was him. Let the games begin...
 
Last edited:
Her son's best friend

The best friend
Lusting after his best friends mom maybe dreams of being hers but shy
Or dreams of being hers and once legal age makes his interest known

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmX8QPiQ1k-pYknmhx5KfBd3vx6wm6dczcZm-NgR1sFj_t-G7oHw


MOM
Calls him out once he is of age for all the looks she has noticed over the years
Or seduced and won over into them becoming lovers

 
Last edited:
Back
Top