All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
The next morning arrived far earlier than I would have liked, but I managed to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. As I woke up, I thought about the night before. God, that had been exceptionally hot. Megan had been exceptionally hot. She really was something else, and whether I admitted it or not, I was growing very fond of her.

After my shower, I went back to the bedroom and dressed, looking at the ties still attached to the corners of the bed. The kitchen still held the remains of our lobster feast and your delicious blow job. As I got ready to leave, even the foyer reminded me of what had transpired. I laughed. We had fucked our way through most of the damn house.

Work was its usual hub of activity. Midway through the morning, I saw John, one of our staff, who reminded me of a younger version of my friend Kye. He and I had known each other since college, and had some wild times back in the day. We still kept in touch, and had the occasional beer together.

It had been a while though, and I realized it was because I had been cavorting with Megan these last few weeks. Well, I would fix that. I sent him a quick email, asking if he was up for a drink.
 
I was running some errands around town when my phone vibrated that I had a new email. I saw that it was from Sean and my lips immediately spread into a wide grin as memories of our youthful rebellion crept into my mind's eye.

I emailed back a response that I was free for the next couple of days and would definitely be down for a few beverages.

I shook my head as I nearly drove off the road reminiscing on past dalliances and debauchery. After the rush of adrenaline from the near miss had passed I chuckled to myself and mused "this weekend may shape up to be better than I had originally hoped." I pulled my car into the gym parking lot, parked it, and went in for a workout.
 
The masseur's introduction

Chris Morrow
31 years old
6' 2" 78kg
Long blonde hair, blue eyes

Checking the weather reports over breakfast I smiled to myself. Perfect! - there would be a storm brewing out to sea over the next few days while I was rostered on at work, and by the time I was off again the waves would have built nicely making for a fun few days in the surf. I needed some big-wave action to hone my new moves, training for the big surf carnival next month if I was to have any hope of taking away a medal. This morning the water was completely flat, so I had to make do with sand-training - jogging and sprints along the beach as the sun rose, dodging the dog-walkers and the odd elderly tai-chi master.

Checking my watch, I realised I was close to running late for work - its usually slow on a Tuesday, but I received a TXT telling me I had a 11am appointment to take, so after a quick shower I pulled on my tiger-stripe briefs, some loose black gym shorts, a plain white chest-hugging t-shirt that wouldn't show through the work uniform, grabbed my work-clothes-bag and drove around to the spa where I was working this month.

Doing the certificate in massage therapy was one of the best investments I had made in my late teens - it enabled me to work my way around the world picking up a few days paid wherever I needed to base myself for the next surf comp, while staying close to gym facilities and the healthy living lifestyle. The side perks, of rubbing my hands all over beautiful women's bare skin and warm bodies were just cream on the cake. The managers usually worked out they could boost business by assigning me the new female customers - somehow they kept making repeat appointments, and bringing in their friends as well. I like to think its because I give very good massages - as I only work 3 days a week, I never get bored or jaded with seeing an endless variety of shapes and sizes like some of the full-time staff do.

I pull quickly into the staff parking around the back, seeing a couple of cars parked in front of the Euphoria sign indicating customers had already arrived, and ducked into the staff changing room. I brushed my long wavy blonde hair behind me into a neat ponytail, and pulled on my uniform - a thin cotton sky-blue kimono robe with the Euphoria logo on the left breast. I always smile putting it on - the Euphoria logo is an outline drawing of a woman's face turned up, eyes closed, lips parted and smiling, obviously in the middle of a having a very happy experience. When I tie the robe off, it just happens that her mouth lies right over my left nipple, and I get a quick mental flash of the logo lips clamping down and having a suck - a bit silly, but it puts a grin on my face at this private joke that is just right to greet the customers with.

I look through the one-way window behind reception - it looks like a mirror from the public side - and see only one waiting. A gorgeous brunette, dressed very summery in short-shorts and see-through blouse, tanned skin contrasting beatifully with the white bra visible underneath - hopefully shes my next customer!

Checking I'm looking decent and professional I slide on the slippers we all wear indoors, put on my serene face to match the ambient background music, and walk around the corner to check with Suzy our new receptionist about my next appointment. Delighted that Suze indicates you are indeed my next appointment, I pick up your details and walk around to introduce myself with a hint of a bigger private joke smile than usual on my dial, making eye contact as I hold out my hand...
"Hello Megan, welcome to Euphoria - I'm Chris and I'll be taking you for your treatment this morning"
 
Last edited:
Tuesday morning - massage

The waiting room was dead quiet except for the receptionist's constant smacking of her gum as I sat there awaiting my massage person. What do they call them again? I pondered. It's a wonder this place stays open if I'm the only one here and it's 11:00 am already. Well, it is a Tuesday after all. I can't believe I called in sick. Cramps?! I snickered softly under my breath. I don't want to wake anyone up.

Then there was a sound by the receptionist. I wasn't going to look up from my daydreaming but I thought I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. As I lifted my head and looked in the direction of the sound, I came across what was - to me - the most sexiest man I had ever seen in person. I must have gawked like a teenage girl. His long dirty blonde hair pulled back, his distinct sharp features mesmerizing. Oh my god!! Is he going to be my masseuse? I started to get a bit anxious, and aroused. Wow Megan. You're finally having steady sex, and great sex, at that, and here you are getting excited about some surfer dude. I couldn't help it. He was capital G-gorgeous.

He lifted his head from talking with the receptionist and looked my way. Oh my god! I turned away quickly and brushed my hair behind my ear. I see your sandaled feet approaching as I continued to stare at the floor. As you extended your hand, I slowly raised my head and met your gaze. Your eyes were hypnotic, the blue tint reminding me of the ocean, "Hello Megan, welcome to Euphoria - I'm Chris and I'll be taking you for your treatment this morning"
Your words were like warm caresses of my mind. My mouth was dry as cotton but I did manage to reply, "Chris, this is my first time". No sooner that the words came out that I scolded myself for acting like a starstruck teenager. I stuck my hand out for you, but for all intents and purposes, I was frozen.

Although I was frozen, my eyes were taking in every delicate little detail of this Adonis standing before me. Even though I was sitting, I could tell he would tower over me, and if he ever let his dirty blonde hair down, I think I would actually swoon. When he took hold of my frail little hand, his hand enveloped mine but I immediately sensed how smooth they were even though they were huge. Behind the robe was a chiseled body, or least that was what I was hoping for, the only evidence of that were his toned forearms that filled out the sleeves of his light blue robe.

I then noticed the Euphoria logo. The silhouette of a woman's face in what could only be described as pure ecstasy. It appeared my mind was playing tricks on me as it seemed like the logo was actually trying to mouth Chris' nipple, the impression was vaguely visible against the thin material of the robe. I shook my head out of this daze and tried to speak coherently, "I was glad I was able to get an appointment on such short notice", offering up a smile as I finally got the strength to stand.
 
Last edited:
The shy woman could barely look at me at first - she seemed jittery, and was blushing. When she suddenly blurted out that this was her first time, before even managing a "hello", I realised she must have been extremely nervous - "that would account for the flushed look" I thought to myself. A whole series of thought-bubbles hit my mind all at once as she stood and took my handshake - "If she's this nervous fronting up for her first massage, what was she like the first time in a bedroom? maybe she's still a virgin?" (how little I knew at the time!), and "I'm gioing to need to be extra reassuring and explain every single detail with this one to help her relax, or she'll never come back" mixed with "mmmm - I'm going to enjoy this..." as my eyes drank in Megan's long bare legs, smooth skin hinted under the sheer blouse, and gorgeous features. "How can someone be so nervous when she's basically walking around with her underwear on show?" I smile to myself.

I see all sorts of people in this job, across the whole range of physical condition, including fat middle-aged men and women who have tried too hard to get back into shape and pulled muscles, and several lonely housewives who don't need the massage, but want to feel a mans hands on their skin again. Of course I do the best I can, but its the gorgeous tight women - just like Megan here - that really make it pleasurable for me, and I think that flows through to my hands and technique.

Making small-talk to try to put her at ease I lead her to the therapy room and show her the massage table and towels and bottles of oils and lotions. "OK Megan..." I begin, wincing a little as my deep voice boomed around the small echo-y room. Dropping the volume and tone even lower to match the subdued background music and ambiance, I continue "this is really your first time for a massage?" (searching your eyes, captivated as you look around the room) "it can be a little confronting the first time, so I'll take it slow for you, and if you have any questions at all, or you're getting uncomfortable, just speak up and let me know. After all..." I chuckle "the aim is to get you completely relaxed so you walk out of here floating on air..." I grin broadly.

"So first off, this is what will happen. I need to know a bit about you, so I don't accidentally trigger any pain or allergy or something, so for this first time we'll just sit here for a few minutes while I ask you some questions about your history and any past injuries, find out more where I might need to concentrate on", catching your eye as you nod. My eyes are very light, almost sky blue, and have been described as "piercing" by a past girlfriend, so holding your gaze isn't hard although I try hard to make sure I have on my reassuring, friendly face.

"Then I'll go into the next room to prepare and heat up some massage oils, and leave you here to slip out of those clothes, and lie face-down on the table here, with your face looking through this hole - leave your underwear on, take off the bra only if you are comfortable doing so, otherwise leave it on and I'll undo the strap when I'm rubbing your back - OK?" As you nod again I show you a small towel "drape this over your bum if you like, then I'll come back in and we'll start the massage and see if we can't get you nicely relaxed!"
"Any questions so far?"
"oh, and first - are you on a time limit?I see you've booked in for an hour, but there's no appointment after you, and I don't want to rush or for you to feel pressured for time, so is an hour all you have available or will it be ok if we go a bit over?"
 
Tuesday morning - massage

I stood there in awe of this beautiful man, gazing at him as he spoke. He could have been talking about assembling a nuclear plant for all I knew, my eyes just drank him up. I could see his eyes travel all over my body as he chit-chatted, perhaps assessing his new client and how he would proceed with the massage. We walked down a short hallway past the receptionist desk that had 4 doors on each side with odd-numbered room on my left and even-numbered ones on my right. I had to compose myself quickly. I took a few deep breaths as we stood in front of room #8. "Right in here" you offered as you pushed the door open.

I stepped inside the dimly lit room and scoured the makeup of its confines. There was no mistaken the massage table in the middle. Along the wall were some low cabinets and a counter with beveled mirrors above on the wall. The candle flickered emanating a smooth aura as the reflection illuminated the room in its faint glow. Once inside the room, your voice startled me for a second as I was transfixed on taking in the room. "OK Megan" sounded thunderous to me but then you adjusted your voice to fit the size of the room. Your voice became calm and soothing as you related the procedure to me. I stood and nodded in agreement, you unaware that I would probably agree to anything you'd say. God, he was gorgeous. I began to feel more comfortable but my heart was still racing a little. It had to be nerves. I was going to let this gorgeous man touch me. Get a grip Megan I begged myself. I leaned against the table and answered your question about my general health and allergies and the like. When you asked about particular areas that I would like you to attend to or possibly avoid, I had a rather crude thought enter my head. Chris, I would want you to touch every inch of my body, and I mean every hidden inch but I paused before answering, "my wrists and ankles seem to be a bit sore this morning." As soon as the words left my mouth, I pondered if you would make any sort of connection. You quickly asked if had some sort of injury to those areas lately and I responded "no".

Then you proceeded to tell me about getting undressed, leaving my bra on or not, panties, placing a towel over my butt. I guess I never really fathomed what was actually going to happen when I got a massage. And with a guy. A good-looking guy. There was that nervous anxiety again, and a warmth forming between my thighs. I already was debating in my head about leaving the bra on or not. I'm definitely leaving my white thong on. Not much there to begin with. God he was dreamy!

I take the towel from you and nod in agreement along with some soft whispers "yes". I must have have nodded my head like one of those bobble head hula dancers they have on the dashboards of cars sometimes. As you turn to leave I also turn to start undressing when you ask about time constraints. "Um, no. None. I took the day off from work. So, you can take all the time you need", flashing a somewhat confident smile at you

When you closed the door, I glanced around the room as I unbuttoned my top. Placing it on the chair that was positioned at the head of the table. Then a quick slip of the button through my shorts as I slipped my heels off. Wiggling out of my shorts I lifted one leg then the other a little and placed my shorts on the seat of the chair. I pushed the heels under the chair with a push of my bare feet. I reached back and unclasped my bra, letting the lacy material spill into my hands and placing it atop my shorts. Standing, I looked down and noticed my nipples were erect as I adjusted my white thong with the pink bow in front. Picking up the towel I hoisted myself up onto the table and laid on my stomach. I had a little difficulty placing the small towel over my butt, but managed. I then placed my arms over my head as I sunk my face into this doughnut shaped pillow. Odd I thought but I guess it works. I took a deep breath. Then another. I was finally relaxing as I awaited your return. The scent of the candle started to permeate the room. It was so soothing. Almost like eucalyptus and something else. Hyacinth? I wiggled my body into the table and then the door opened.
 
Last edited:
Pouring some massage oil into a bowl on the heating pad to heat up to body temperature, I realise I haven't asked Megan about her preferred aromatherapy scent. The room is also a little too warm - we normally keep it fairly high so that its comfortable for the customers, but I vaguely remember seeing a memo last week about the heating and aircon being busted. Loosening the uniform a bit to let in some air, I select three bottles of different aromatherapy oils, twist off the lids, and return to see if Megan is settled.

Discretely peeking around the corner of the door at the head-end of the table, I'm rewarded with the beautiful vision of Megan lying bare along the massage table, up on one elbow as she twists around to try to lay the towel over her cute tight backside. If the quick glimpse of her bare bum and the tiny white thong disappearing into her ass-crack before the towel got in the way wasn't enough to bring a lump to my throat, seeing her full globe breasts swinging below her chest as she lounged sideways struggling with some final and totally unnecessary modesty adjustments brought a growing lump in my shorts.

I duck back before I can be spotted, give it another 20 seconds while I try to calm my own breathing, peek around to see you have settled in and quietly approach, leaning over you and holding the bottles near your nose. "Megan, these are some scented essential oils for aromatherapy - smell each one and let me know which you prefer. The one in the air at the moment has eucalyptus - it reminds me of my home in Australia, but for many people it reminds them a little too much of cough medicine" chuckling gently, you recognise I have a hint of a foreign accent with some words, "this one with rose and jasmine is quite floral, this has sandalwood and cinnamon is a little spicy and foresty, and this one is citrus - lemon and a touch of orange oil."

While working through the choices, I look closely to your wrists and hands, noticing red marks like they were rubbed or chafed recently- they certainly looked sore. Maybe she's allergic to her tennis wrist-bands or something? and ankles? anyway, I'll make sure I give them lots of attention.

"Which one do you prefer? I can put it in the air and you'll relax from the inside as well as the outside."
 
Late Tuesday morning - massage

You walked in so quietly, so quiet in fact you could have been standing there the entire time I got undressed and I wouldn't have known you came in. Your voice was so soft and gentle as you stood at the head of the table, right at my head. Upon hearing your voice I lift my head from it's doughnut hole support to look up at you but can only crane my neck so far and all I see is a sea of blue from your robe with a hint of your black mess shorts.

I lift my gaze up to you as I turn my torso sideways and arch my back, using my left arm to cover my bare breasts, careful not to let that tiny towel slip off my butt. Listening to you, I take a whiff of the different bottles and really enjoyed the jasmine and rose combination right off. It was a pure smell. The lemon and orange reminded me of vacation. Free and easy. The sea breeze flowing through my hair kind of feeling. Refreshing. The spicy mix of sandalwood and cinnamon really energized my senses when I inhaled it. Mmmmmmm so uplifting but sensual. The eucalyptus was, in the end, very medicine-y. "I think I like the sandalwood scent, but I did like the others as well" making sure not to hurt your feelings by picking one you may not approve of. That was always my problem, always trying to please everyone.

In regards to your question, "Which one do you prefer? I can put it in the air and you'll relax from the inside as well as the outside.", I immediately thought that it sounded kind of sexual, which caused me to glance at his crotch as I tried to decide. Perhaps it was just my mind playing tricks on me since I was lying here practically naked in front of this gorgeous hunk. Already my nerves had settled and I was feeling quite at ease now. It must have been the soft music, candlelight and the scent of the room. This was almost like a date. One of those dates.

"I'll let you decide. You know what I'll need!" I beamed at you warmly before getting back into my position.
 
Last edited:
"Interesting!" I thought to myself returning to the prep-room, both the choice, and seeing where your eyes roamed. Many women went for the rose-oil - very floral, very girly - but Megan prefers the sandalwood and cinnamon, which is more men's cologne, and quite close to my own aftershave.

Putting the sandalwood oils into the heater the scent of woodlands and spice quickly fills the space.

I'm used to women eyeing me off, so I didn't think too much of Megan's eyes flicking to my narrow waist - it happens all the time, particularly since the massage table is best set at my waist height so I can bend over it easily - thats just where the eyeline naturally falls. My training keeps me in very good physical condition, so customers tend to fall into three camps - women who appreciate a muscular body, and ask for a strong hard workout to exorcise a crap day or boyfriend or particularly cramped muscle, and who appreciate my body as I appreciate theirs (except lucky for me they're more undressed!) - women who are used to the traditional petite soft soothing women masseuse, and look at me in alarm when I come in to the room worried I might crush them, and blokes that try to look everywhere else except at me in case I might think they were gay. Four camps I guess, remembering the odd gay guy who tries something on and ends up disappointed when I stay all business and straight and politely decline their advances!

Tapping the broken thermostat in irritation I'm already overheating, so quickly I slip off the uniform, rip off the t-shirt underneath and shrug the uniform robe back on. Belting the robe back up in the regulation ornate bow behind my back I loosen the band to get some airflow through - my dark chest-hair spills out the top a little, but hey, I've got to be comfortable too.

Walking softly back to you with the warmed oil, so as not to disturb your relaxing, I talk you softly through the process, not really waiting for a response but trying to make sure nothing is a surprise or might startle you, given how nervous you were. Standing beside you at your waist I know you can't see me, only the floor through the hole in the cushion, and maybe my toes - if your eyes are even still open that is.

"OK Megan, you just lie there and relax, let yourself go limp - sometimes people go to sleep they are so relaxed! its OK if that happens with you. You'll feel me first spread this oil over you - its warmed to body temperature, so you may not even feel it much - and then I'll use a number of techniques to relax and isolate the muscle groups and work out any kinks you might have."

I lift your hair off your back and lie it down over your ear out of the way to reveal the smooth creamy expanse of your shoulders and neck. Resisting the temptation to stroke my fingernails along your spine and up into your hairline like I might a cat, I dip my hands in the oil and then gently lower them to the hollow of your back, spreading the oil with my large palms all over your shoulders and spine and back down to the edge of the towel at your bum in large swirling circular strokes, a smile on my lips you can't see as I become familiar with the shape of your shoulder blades, the curve of your spine and the ridges of muscle either side, and revel in the feel of your soft smooth warm skin sliding easily under my touch.

"I'll be varying the pressure from quite soft to quite hard if I need to for a troublesome knot, so if at any time you feel I'm pressing too hard and its sore then speak up and I'll stop and try another technique."

Smoothing my hands up over your shoulder blades, over your shoulders, spreading the sippery massage oil into the sensitive hollows around your collarbone, then gently setting up a rhythm with my fingers and thumbs alternately stroking along your shoulders and up along your neck to the hairline, gently encouraging your neck muscles to relax and allow your head to gently sway side to side, listening for your response to make sure it feels good for you.
 
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

You excused yourself from the room once again and left me to the soothing sounds filling the room. It seems to be working as I lie there completely still, breathing rhythmically with my eyes closed. My mind was flipping through random thoughts from Sean, Mr. Johnson, Kate, you, work, my new apartment, etc. Every other thought seemed to bring me back to you. I wondered about you as a person, what kind of lover you were, what you like to eat, if you had a girlfriend. Or perhaps a boyfriend. One just never knows these days. God, he was gorgeous I thought.

My mind was drifting when I heard you return. The scent permeating the room as you returned was very familiar to me. Your soft voice detoured my train of thought as I sensed you standing at my hip. Your voice was so relaxing as you explained to me what you were actually going to do during the massage. Being this was my first massage, I had quite a few questions, some of which you were answering as I lie there. As much as I tried to give you full attention to what you were saying, your voice made my mind drift to somewhat more erotic scenarios. Scenes popping into my head of you holding me in your arms on a sandy beach, palm trees flowing behind you. Your fit body on display as you leaned in to kiss me. My fantasy was interrupted as I felt your hand on my hair, pulling it gently to the side. I knew I was totally relaxed because I didn't flinch when you wrapped your fingers around my hair. I need to find out about this hunk of a man who is about to lay hands on me.

Your oiled hands and fingers were like warm velvet as they descended upon my flesh. "Mmmmmmmmmm" I purred out loud as it felt as though my skin was just melting away at your touch. God, this is wonderful I thought. I am definitely going to enjoy this. The way your hands moved from my middle back up to my shoulders before sliding down my spine. Your hands traveling skillfully lower to the top of my butt before spreading outward before repeating this most heavenly motion. I let out a forced low sigh, releasing all the nervous anxiety that had built up inside me.

Feeling at ease, I started a conversation to try and get somewhat closer to you. Or at least find out about you because I will definitely be coming back for more massages if they are all like this. "So Chris, what made did you decide that you wanted to become a masseuse?" thinking that this was a great way to break the ice. Well, for me it was anyway even though Chris had been doing most of the talking already. After you explained how you got into massage therapy, my next question had to do with what you like to do besides massage. I could hear it in your voice how excited you were to tell me about your surfing adventures and how you compete at the professional level. I instantly pictured your gorgeous hunk of a body on a surfboard riding this huge Hawaiian wave. And I liked it.

When your hands went to my shoulders and then your fingers slipped over the front of my collarbone, in essence tugging my shoulders back a little, I felt a little fluttery feeling in my stomach. Your fingers dipped down the front of my torso almost touching the top swells of my breasts. I imagined your fingers sliding down, my nipples slipping between your oily fingers. I could feel my heart begin to race as your hands were working their magic. I was in such a dream state now from the scent, the music and your touch.

Then I asked in a dreamy voice, "I take it you are so tired of giving massages all day that your girlfriend is out of luck because you're too tired." He wouldn't think I was trying to hit on him with that question. Maybe he doesn't have a girlfriend. Come on Megan! Look at him! Of course he has a girlfriend. Maybe 2. Or even 3. Anyway, you have Sean. He has been a great lover to you. My inner voice was right, but I could still dream.

After asking the question, I drifted off. The scent of the room reminding me of Sean, perhaps he wears the same cologne scent as the oiled scent. I laid there is complete relaxation and my mind brought back memories of the time Sean took me to the club and had sex with me in the pool room in front of the bartender, waiter and maitre d'. Sean had gotten me so worked up that I wouldn't resist. I saw myself, lying on the pool table spread, gazing at the onlookers as Sean ate my pussy. I remembered back to ho much I enjoyed being watched and how I wondered how i would feel if I had sex with all of them that night.

It is amazing how your mind drifts while getting a massage. Chris' hands were moving all over my body, caressing and massaging me at the same time. In the fantasy playing out in my head, I propped myself up on my elbows to watch between my legs and saw Chris' eyes peering back at me instead of Sean's; his tongue lapping voraciously at my dripping wet cunt. With his touch and the fantasy being replayed in my head, I wouldn't have been surprised if I was moaning softly right there on the table.
 
Last edited:
Once your neck was good and relaxed I focused on aligning your spine, and working all those knotted muscles we all get in the shoulders that makes even just a chaste shoulder rub so good. Starting at the top of your neck, my thumbs feeling and finding each vertebra, pressing down firmly on each side to loosen the spine, pressing your chest and then pelvis against the mattress each time. Slowly working down your back, across the bowl of your lower spine and then up the curve to your bum, finally folding back the towel to get access to that final tail-bone right at the top of your - everybodys! - ass-crack.

Pausing to hook my fingers in either side of your thong I slide it just a little lower so it doesn't get in the way, biting my lip at the thought of rubbing my hands over the smooth soft flesh there. During all this your soft moans and groans of appreciation told me everything I need to know about you enjoying the experience.

"what made you decide that you wanted to become a masseuse?" you ask lazily. Chuckling while pressing your spine, my fingers dancing lightly around your ribs I explain "well, for that I'd have to have a sex change for starters! A guy is a masseur, a woman is a masseuse. Easy way to remember is - 'masseur' ends in 'Sir', for the men, and 'masseuse' ends in...umm...'Suze', like Suzy at the front desk, for the girls!" - quite clever I was feeling right then, coming up with that concise explanation!

"so, I am a mass....." I trail off, giving you the opportunity to finish "..Sir!" "thats more like it, soldier!" I joke, "but you can call me Chris". {My mind meanwhile suddenly pictures you kneeling in front of me, face upturned, bright red lipstick and a wicked twinkle in your eye calling out "Sir, yes Sir! Whatever Sir wants - Sir!"} and that was enough to make me discreetly adjust my rapidly thickening cock, as if your naked body and relaxed moans and whispered "mmmm"s and "ohhh"s hadn't been enough encouragement.}

With a little small-talk the little minx managed to piece together most of my life story - my growing up in Sydney in Australia at the beach, in little Nippers and then surf-life-saving, and now travelling the world from one surf comp to the next on the pro-circuit, staying a few months at each location. Here for another month, next Rio in Brazil, before back to Oz for the Masters and see my family - all the while doing massaging as a part-time job for drinks-money - maybe you weren't as relaxed and drowsy as I thought.

Finishing your spine with a feathery set of strokes that raise a little shiver I move back to your shoulders, kneading out all those knots and tightness that gather from a week's stress and bad posture, finding each muscle with my fingers and working it flat with my thumbs and heel of my hands. Along the way my fingers and palms rub your sides and ribs, brushing the hint of side-boob squished out from your chest and, when you don't flinch, incorporating slippery oil along your sides, pressing firmly in a circuit from ribs, soft creamy sideboob up to your armpits, up over the shoulder and down your back to complete the circuit, repeating over and over, gently pushing you backwards and forwards on the table with the pressure.

"I take it you are so tired of giving massages all day that your girlfriend is out of luck because you're too tired" you ask.
I can't help exhaling loudly, as you've unwittingly touched on a sore spot. "Well, only working two or three days a week leaves me many other days for massaging someone special - and some days like this aren't exactly end-to-end customers, so we all have breaks." I explain "But moving cities and countries every couple of months isn't...how shall I put it...conducive to a long-term relationship." and when you pressed me for more I figured - what the hey! and expanded "I had a girlfriend in Sydney a few years ago, but it didn't work out - she basically gave me an ultimatum to stay home off tour and open a surf shop - but after long and careful thought I realised I am a surfer, not a shop keeper - the waves are my passion, so I left her at the airport and flew out." She's happy now - she took up with the guy I beat last year in Brisbane, and they both work in his board shop - they're doing very well last time I visited, not least because she makes a killing modelling all the new ranges of bikinis!!"
 
Shaking myself, I focus back on you, and ask about your background, moving around to stand at your feet and starting with your toes "OK Megan, work with me on this and try to relax, sometimes its a bit ticklish" I manipulate each toe in turn, making sure to spread each toe and rub between them, then firmly massaging the soles and heel of your feet. I don't even try to stop myself from looking right along your leg and under the towel to ogle the gleaming white thread of your thong nestled at the junction of your thighs - its one of the perks of the job, and a wonderful perk it is when the body I'm working on is as hot as yours! and no chance of being caught out. Rubbing your feet on autopilot I indulge a few minutes of imagining my thick and swelling cock sliding against the thin material before my hands move slowly up your ankle, calf and knee.

Its getting hot in here I realised, and its not just the broken thermostat!
 
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

The way your thumbs and fingers pushed and kneaded my neck muscles was pure heaven as my head swayed back and forth between rubs. Eventually you began to work your way down the center of my back, I could actually 'see' your thumbs pressing into each part of my spine as they descended down towards my butt. The pressure of your hands caused my chest to press into the table and then alternating with my pelvis was almost like a gentle fucking motion. Like I needed extra stimulation at this point. What with this gorgeous creature rubbing his hands all over me and the sex fantasies rolling through my head, it would be a miracle if I didn't rip the clothes from his body before this is done. That thought in fact spurred on another fantasy as I felt your fingers hook into my white thong and start to tug. I subconsciously lifted my pelvis off the table slightly, practically inviting you to undress me completely and have your way with me.

I must say that I was totally enjoying my first massage, but I'll have to make sure I take care of myself before coming next time. I could hear myself purring as your massage caused me to drift, not quite to sleep, but in a very deep dream state. A very erotic dream state. In between all of this were your answers to my trivial questions, most of which I wasn't even paying attention to. God, he should just be quiet and just use me as he pleases.

"Sir" was the last conscious thing I could remember saying from then on out. Your fingers splayed across the outsides of my back and rubbed gently up my rib cage, causing me to wait in anticipation for your fingers to caress the sides of my breasts. Mmmmmm, that would be heaven I thought. Alas, that moment did not come, yet. Your hands and fingers returned to my back and shoulders in a long loop around and around, your fingers again teasing me by brushing against my pressed-down boobs.

You had droned on and on about growing up and surfing, blah, blah blah but when you started to explain about not having a relationship, I perked up a little from my dream state, but still relaxed and foggy. I made mental note for later. You moved around to my feet after going quiet. After a few silent moments, you asked about me. Wow, he was interested in me? I thought. What could I tell you about my otherwise boring childhood? All I could really say was that I just moved here a few weeks ago from another city a few hours away, started a new job and that I didn't know many people here, and that I was fucking my best friend's Dad ever since I moved here. Well, maybe not all of that.

When your fingers pushed between my toes and started working on them, I let out a huge sigh and moan, whispering, "Oh god yes, that feels so good!" Your hands on my feet were pure heaven, by far the most sensual part of the massage. With everything that has been transpiring in my head, the atmosphere of the room, and our small talk, I could feel myself getting aroused, wet even. God, he was good!
 
Last edited:
"Oh god yes, that feels so good!" - this right there is heaven for me, knowing you are enjoying so much your first ever massage under my hands and fingers.
If I closed my eyes, your moans and sighs sound just like a sex scene, and I know if I recorded your reactions and the sounds of my hands sliding and slapping your flesh it would sound like we were slowly screwing!

Leaning over your feet I lift and part your legs slightly, and after dipping my hand in a little more oil I run my thumbs firmly and slowly several times up the middle of your left thigh to relax your hamstring muscles, all the way to the cute crease at your bum, then move back to the lower thigh to work upwards, wrapping my large hands around your leg, working higher and higher to relax your abductors on the inside edge. Accidentally bumping the modesty towel forward, I catch my breath when the light reveals the thin white fabric of the thong stretched over your pussy lips, and...oh dear lord, almost transparent from a spreading wet patch, lips visibly swollen and red, with a small damp patch on the mat! A massage can be a very sensual experience, and obviously Megan is enjoying this aspect immensely!

Heart thumping in my chest, swallowing hard, I work my hands higher up your thigh, keeping my fingers a little away from your cunny lips my eyes are glued on, gently opening and closing as my hands work your muscles nearby.

Reluctantly lowering your leg when I complete the normal massage program I step back and loosen the uniform to let it dangle open, allowing more air in to counteract the perspiration that has started to form, and adjusting my now very stiff cock to a more comfortable position before moving around to stand at your hip , lifting your right thigh to start again.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

The way your hands, and especially your thumbs, pressed and pushed up the back of my legs and thighs was simply incredible. I could feel the tension melt away with each push upward. Your large hands felt like they completely wrapped around my thighs as they climbed higher, your thumbs coming awfully close to my private area under the edge of the towel, before sliding up along the curvature of my butt cheeks. With each passing of your hands and thumbs, I was imagining your thumbs grazing the thin material of my thong, which in turn escalated my arousal. Long, slow sighs escaped my mouth as your hands moved upward, which in turn made my torso and my breasts sort of rub against the table, followed by a sharp intake of breath. Holding my breath for a long second as I awaited the touch of your thumbs, and then exhaling slowly when they indeed passed without incident.

God, how I wanted you to touch me! The only sound in the room was the soft music piping through the speakers in the ceiling. You had gone quiet after the initial information gathering. The silence wasn't necessarily a good thing because it gave me more time to think naughty things.

It seemed to me that you were lasting a little longer in this area than you did on my back and shoulders but I had no idea if this was normal procedure or not. There was no doubt that I was indeed aroused. I could feel the warmth and wetness between my legs and I began to wonder if you could tell or not. Your hands suddenly slid higher up my inner thighs and I thought for sure that you would brush your fingers against my barely clad pussy. I could actually hear my heart thumping in my chest through the table. As your hands moved higher and your fingers were within millimeters of touching me, I started to lift my hips subtlely, aching for you to touch me.

And just about when I thought that you would make a move, you placed my leg back onto the table and moved to my right leg. I don't know how much more of this I can take, I tell myself. After last night with Sean's tying me up and teasing me what seemed like eternity, and now you driving me wild with desire as you teased me in your own wicked way. God, I gotta have you now!!!! I screamed in my head.
 
Last edited:
Moving around to your hip, padding softly so as not to disturb your daydream, I lift your foot and lavish attention on each toe, feeling them curl a little in an almost-tickle as I reach deep between them into the sensitive hollows that rarely feel any touch. Your moans and murmurs of appreciation seem louder now - and perhaps a bit short of breath?

Working your heel I look closely at the red marks around your ankles that you wanted extra special attention with. Definitely chafe-marks, but not complete - just on the front and inner sides of your ankle! almost like wearing socks that are too tight, but they would go all the way around?. Anyway, they look sore so I add a little more warm oils to make my hands more slippery and gently try to rub away the tenderness with some concentrated TLC.

Again working up your shapely calf on each muscle-group, slowly, methodically working up your thigh, bending over you with my hands wrapped almost all around while my thumbs knead your muscles into loose compliance. Your leg seems to be stiffer, like you are clenching - less relaxed for some reason than the other one while I work higher towards your ass crack and so I bend down to put more effort in, my breath warm on your ass cheek...my eyes and attention glued to your soaked thong-covered pussy completely oblivious that my rock-hard cock is resting and rocking gently against the back of your hand lying beside you.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

I lay in a complete state of arousal on the massage table as you move to my right hip. I began to wonder if I should have taken my thong off, perhaps that would have made it easier for you to touch me where I needed you most now. Perhaps having something covering me was a sign not to touch there?

Your large, soft hands began their treatment of my right thigh now. The feel of your hands on me again made me simultaneously relaxed and aroused after a brief pause. Mmmmmmm, this is so, so good I thought as your fingers pressed into my thigh muscles. God, he can rub me all day long.

I suddenly felt your body lean over me. Your body brushing against my arm, my hand in fact. Oh my god! Is that his...? There was no mistaken that your cock was brushing against my hand now. I wasn't sure if you were intentionally doing it or not, but after the initial shock, I didn't mind it actually. I could feel the heat emanating from it as it slowly rubbed up and down the back of my hand. I thought of turning my hand around to touch it properly, but thought against it. The feeling of you rubbing against me prompted a fantasy.

There you were standing completely naked at the foot of the table, your thick, hard cock dangling as I lie spreadeagled on the table, staring at your big cock through my legs. You stood without moving, my thoughts wondering if I should make the first move or just wait for you.

I must have been so absorbed in my dream that I didn't even notice that I was now rubbing the length of your hard cock through the shorts. My fingertips lightly running up and down slowly along the entire length of your hidden cock. My mouth slightly agape and dry as I breathed through it, licking my dry lips. Your cock felt so big against my tiny hand, but I suddenly became aware of what I was doing and pulled my hand back in embarrassment.
 
Last edited:
"Oh no I could be sacked for this!", "Oh god thats so good please please don't stop!", “Does she know what she's doing to me, or is she dreaming?" - just three of the many thoughts that tumbled through my head as I froze, breathless while Megan’s hand gently caressed my full length through my shorts. I have customers come on to me all the time, but usually they start with verbal hints they want to go further which I can dodge if I want to, they don't usually get grabby to start with - but here was a sweet young girl for her first time, her tiny hand feather-light slowly caressing me and driving me (and my aching nuts!) nuts!.

The little devil on one shoulder urged me to pull her down to the foot of the table legs spread wide, push the little thong aside and fuck her senseless, or lift her head and stuff my cock down her throat, asleep or not. The little angel on the other shoulder reminded me that if she’s dreaming or half asleep, maybe thinking of her boyfriend, at best she’d be hugely embarrassed and angry and I'd never see her again, at worst I’d be arrested, charged for rape, sacked and thrown in jail for 20 years! So I just stood there, frozen, until her hand dropped away again.

Groaning under my breath I had to take this to the next level and out who she was thinking of – walking around to stand directly at her head I started back on her neck and shoulders, and if she was awake she could see my bare legs through the hole in the mattress, knowing and probably smelling the musk of my arousal only inches from her hair.

Still she didn’t reach out or lift her head – nothing – and that’s when the lightbulb went on! Its her first ever massage – shes a massage virgin! So she doesn’t know its usual just to do the back! One way or another I’ll have this gorgeous woman writhing under my hands and milking my cock dry, and I don't give a flying fuck if I get sacked for this it'll be worth it….bending down to her ear I call her awake “Megan…Megan…wake up!” (gorgeous) “time to turn over so I can do your front…”
 
Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

Even though I was in deep dream state, becoming aware of what I was just doing caused my heart to race faster. Oh my god Megan! What were you doing? was the only thing going through my head right now. I lay as still as I could and heard you move. My eyes staring at the ground when your bare legs came into view. I pretended to be completely out of it and when you said,

“Megan…Megan…wake up!” (gorgeous) “time to turn over so I can do your front…”

I felt a relief come over that you didn't think I was coming on to you. But, it was in fact true. I did want to have this gorgeous hunk take me and use me at will. he had me so worked up that if he just touched my clit I would orgasm straight away.

I pretended to groggily awake, picking my head up and as I did so, notice that your robe was open, giving me a clear view of your cock which was so obviously straining against your shorts. Not only did I just feel your cock up, now I was getting a preview of what was to come, unbeknownst to me.

As I turned over, I'm sure you noticed as well as I that my nipples were hard. Perhaps you would think it was the cool air in the room, but it was quite warm in the room. You would know for sure that you were having this effect on me.

I lie on my back, careful to hold the towel in place so that you wouldn't see my bush. I let out a long, slow sigh as I settled back onto the table. Wiggling my body to get comfy, I looked up at you, craning my neck to see you standing behind me. "You are amazing. I feel soooo goooood", putting some emphasis on the words "so" and "good" while giving you a big smile as I thought, "and could you please fuck me when you are done."
 
Last edited:
I see your eyes glance at my waist and hold as you slide over, your eyes widening briefly at the obvious outline - and your wide smile as you stretch languidly and whisper "You are amazing. I feel soooo goooood" as you settle back and push your perky tits up into the air speaks volumes. Smiling back I'm thinking "I can play this game.." as I stand behind your head, cup your ears, and slowly rotate my fingers at your temples, encouraging your eyes to flutter closed again.

Swallowing hard, my eyes drink in your gorgeous flawless chest, firm B-cup tits white with the outline of your bikini against the rest of your tanned skin, nipples standing tall just waiting to be caressed and pinched. Wandering lower my eyes drift across your taught tummy, belly-button gently rising and falling, and rest at the towel nestled in the V of your legs, the white side-strings of your thong showing to the side.

Fantasising about ripping off that underwear with my teeth, my hands move to your chin and neck, starting on your chest unaware you've opened your eyes and caught me staring
 
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

I gazed up into your face but when your fingers began their gentle massage of my temples, my eyes drifted closed and I began to fade away rapidly with images of you massaging me naked.

I began to imagine your large hands sliding down over my bare breasts, my nipples sliding between your fingers as they gently close against them as they slide. Occasionally I could feel your fingers pull them upwards causing my nipples to tingle before the electric wave flowed through my body. I licked my dry lips as I fantasized about my masseur. Mass-sir!, giggling inside at the thought of calling you sir.

I sleepily opened my eyes and looked up at you only to see your eyes staring fixedly at my midsection. In fact, as I became more in focus I could see that you were staring at my covered pussy. The thought made me shiver.
 
Last edited:
Licking my lips I realise this is the point of no return - the sexual tension in the air will release, or I'll be arrested or fired, either way I'll be massaging those pert tits, and you will either moan as you have been or scream!

Dipping into the warm oil once more, I start at your shoulders and with long firm strokes spread the massage oil all over your chest and stomach, running my hands well outside your swelling breasts along your side, meeting in swirls over your tummy and back the same way, bending low and forward over you. Changing the pattern to push my firm fingers down and back between your tits, my large hands just barely brushing the sensitive white boobflesh in passing, reaching all the way down to touch the towel and back.

Finally what we're both holding our breaths for - the only area not glistening with oil are your breasts rapidly rising and falling. I cup one boob with one hand and lavish attention on it with both, swirling both hands around and over, covering every bit with slippery warm oil- Mmmmm so soft and pale, silky smooth skin springing back to shape as my hands squeeze and rub. Feeling gently for the underlying muscles and ribs, my fingers and thumbs a circle at the base, slowly sliding up and squeezing closed, at the last moment trapping your stiff nipple between my fingers then sliding my large open palm across it spiralling around and around, repeating this pattern again and again.

Watching the expression on your face and your hips writhing I give the other one the same tit-worship treatment, lost in the silky softness, the pale flesh slowly turning pink with all the attention.
 
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

My eyes slowly drifted down from your face until I came across your chest. Your robe hanging open gave me a good view of your hairy chest covered with dark tufts of curly hair. It was obvious as I began to inspect your body that you worked out quite regularly. Gazing up from my vulnerable position, eyes riveted to your muscular chest, I notice beads of sweat forming on your chest. I want to crane my head up as your chest neared to kiss one bead of sweat as your hands draw dangerously close to my own mound of hair.

What was I thinking? This is a massage your getting Megan! Why would this gorgeous hunk of a man want you? You're imagining this whole thing Megan! It's just a massage!


All these thoughts ran through my head as your bare chest hovered over my face, your hands added to my arousal as they slid down my sides, lightly brushing against the sides of my breasts before swirling up to my stomach. or just below my stomach to be more accurate. Your fingers lightly gliding over the top of my pubic area were making me wish that they would actually slip under the towel and between my legs.

When my wish didn't come true, I was treated to a different pleasure as your slippery hands glided up to my breasts, gently caressing and rubbing, paying special attention to my aching nipples. I was loving the way the palm of your hand was lightly swirling against the very tip of my nipple. I could hardly keep still as I lie on the table it felt soooooo gooooood! I kept my gaze on you the whole time and when your hands moved to my other breast, your eyes met mine.

The way you were looking at me made me melt even more. I was getting antsy lying there that I pulled up my left leg and rested my foot on the table. Every part of my body was tingling but there was an incredible itch between my legs that I wanted you to so desperately to touch. Your hands and fingers glided all over my breasts prompting a moan from my dry mouth. My glazed over eyes pleaded for you as my body could hardly keep still any more.

When you continued to gaze into my eyes and rub your hands on my chest, I began to writhe a little on the table. The sensation was almost too much to take. It was almost like you were doing this on purpose. My hips rolled slightly as my chest began to heave up and down. My back arched as your fingers tweaked and tugged at my nipples, pushing my breasts up into your hands.
 
Last edited:
Lust's First Kiss

Watching the expression on your face and your hips writhing I give the other one the same tit-worship treatment, lost in the silky softness, the pale flesh slowly turning pink with all the attention.....and then you opened your eyes, and for the first time in this whole delicious torment we locked gaze, each finally reading the hunger and arousal in each other.

I stopped breathing - but I couldn't stop caressing your silky soft skin, and when I realised you weren't going to scream (except in ecstasy), and you weren't going to complain (unless I stopped), I couldn't stop a silly beaming grin appearing on my face, as I worked your sensitive nerves, the hollows of your throat, the rigid nubs on your chest with renewed interest - dropping all pretense at professionalism, caressing you like a lover instead.

Marvelling as you wantonly pushed yourself against me, arching your back to increase the pressure under my fingers, almost directing my hands to explore wider and deeper.

Now I knew how to treat you right! My heart thumping, your pleading eyes locked to mine, I bent low over your chest, pushing my hands down over your belly, teasing you, caressing you, swirling my finger around your belly-button as I now fully intend to do soon with your sex! Upping the ante I wrap my lips around first one tit, then the other, flicking each nipple with my tongue and drawing it stretched into my hot wet mouth, your eyes rolling back with a moan as your hips buck each time...then drawing back slightly to rest my hands firmly on each breast, nipples clamped between my fingers and I finally kiss you with all the pent-up passion of the past hour , tasting your lips, inhaling your hot sweet breath as our tongues danced, the upside-down-ness only adding to the novelty and memory of this first great toe-curling exploration of each other's eager mouths.
 
Tuesday afternoon - massage table

When you smiled at me, it was then that I knew that you knew what I was desiring. This whole massage experience has been one long foreplay as far as I was concerned. Luckily I was in the hands of a gorgeous, well fit, young guy who was quite dreamy.

Your hands continued their mastery on my tits and nipples, and in between your hand would slide and tighten ever so lightly around the base of my throat causing me to gasp. I could feel my heart jump up thinking that you may choke me, but it also caused my heart to race even more. God Megan! You are loving this!

This time it was different as you leaned over to rub your hands down to my stomach. This time your warm, wet mouth covered my left tit, mouthing it and flicking your tongue over the hard nipple. I let out the squeakiest of yelps, fully not expecting it. Wanting it, yes! Expecting it, no! And then when your lips closed over my right tit, I slowly closed my eyes to savor the sensation. A long, slow "ohhhhhhhhhh" escaped from my mouth as your lips clamped on my nipple and tugged it outward. I reached up with my right hand and placed it on the back of your head, gently rubbing your scalp as you pleasured my breasts. Subconsciously I had pulled my right leg up and spread my legs as the towel slid up towards my belly.

Your hands continued fondling and caressing my breasts as you pulled your mouth away, leaving me in a short state of disappointment. It was only a second or two when I felt your lips press against mine. I opened my mouth for you and pulled you tighter against my mouth, thrusting my tongue up into you. Our tongues danced and swirled around each other, the kiss intense and urgent. I purred up into your mouth as my chest heaved under your hands, trying hard to breathe.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top