Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry honey, everyone knows you mean you slowly slid it deep into my special slot where I only let you in :D

Don't EVEN get me started with that hannah montana banana bullcrap! because of you i'm addicted to it again, but now I get to blame YOU for it mwahaha.

*pops cherry*

:D :D :heart:

What can I say my slot is exclusive and not just anyone has access....slut!! :p

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh divine retribution!!

*ties a cherry stalk using only my tongue*

:devil:

:heart:

Masticating? LOL :) OMG....

Jar Jar Binks, you and your light saber have me grinning til my jaw hurts. :D

I've been seeing alot of these various 'appreciation' threads... is this a new fad? *scratches head...* Aren't there already threads out there for most of these people? :confused:

[long sigh]

I've been driven to wits end by my humming of an irritating song all day.

A minute ago, I recalled a friend telling me that the best way you can get rid of an irritating song in your head is to hum "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club".

I got halfway through the second verse before I realised it was the same song.

:(

BUT

We did have Chicken-pie and mashed potato for supper. My favourite. The Brat makes superb mashed potato, just the right side of burnt.

That made me smile.

:)

Non-Lit

*growls* I thought otherwise, but it's now been determined . . . you are the most stubborn, independent bitchardo I've ever met in my life. I can't think of punishment bad enough for the information you've withheld from those that love you. *mutters* Neurosurgeon's office, indeed. *GLARE*

this girl that is currently hanging on my back means more to me then she or you will ever know.....

so i get son to turn off tv. ahh nice and quiet:)
THEN his father turns it back on:mad:

LOL...i suppose i should talk...my nose in the puter and all :eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back