The L Word.

S

sexnovella

Guest
I need somebody to play the mother or daughter in a lesbian roleplay.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mary

"Hi my lovely daughter!"

"Hello mom!"

"I hope that you are feeling great."

"I am fine."

You seem to be worried and stressed but
remember that I will always be there for you when you need me. I promise to listen to you and keep your secrets private. I am here to make you feel better and you are my own special girl. It breaks my heart to see you sad or depressed. I miss you just as much as you miss me and I don't want to lose you. I love you my daughter.

"I am sorry and I love you mother."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mary

"Yes?"

Mary was chocked and looked puzzled. She didn't know what to say since her little Linda had become an independent young adult woman with a fully developed body. Mary followed her to the bathroom and hesitated when they reached the door. She thought that this was both wrong and exciting at the same time so Mary tried to tease Linda and see how far this would go.

"Do you need any help with undressing your nice clothes so that they don't get spoiled when you bath or should I watch you when you strip?" She said and smiled.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daughter

"I am not disabeld mommy but I require your care. I'd rather strip for you than beeing undressed."

Linda let her black lace dress slip all the way down to the floor. Her naked body was beautifully curved with huge boobs, a big ass and a completely shaved pussy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mary

"Are you not afraid that somebody might see us?" Mary asked with a shaky voice when she filled the bath tub with hot water.

Mary tried to avoid staring at her daughters large pink areolas and fully erected nipples but she understood that Linda was horny and it was sexy of her to come without underwear. It was obvious that she had planned this erotic event for both of them.

"Please don't tell anybody about this and close the door." Linda whispered and Mary locked the door behind them.

"What should we do now before the bath is ready?" Mary asked carefully and looked deep into Linda's brown eyes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Please do me a favor and rub my back. It feels like it's damaged." Linda asked with a grin.

"You can trust me and depend on me my baby."

Mary got embarrassed and her cheeks turned red. She took a bottle from the shelf and put some oil on her hands before she put it back. Linda enjoyed how her sensual fingers massaged her spine from the neck to the butt. Mary thought that her pale skin felt smooth to touch and it wasn't akward. The sound of the Linda's breathing, sighs, gasps and the forbidden thoughts turned her on but she had to stop.

"Why did you stop? I liked your treatment." Linda cried.

"I had to turn off the water. I am going to bath you now."

They held hands when Mary escorted her to the bath tub and played with the long brown hair.

"Can I take off my clothes so they don't get wet and sit behind you to be able to reach every part of your body?" Mary asked boldly and admired Linda's natural assets.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
o

SHe would need it. Forever she would be a brilliant baby. Her mind exceeded only her sexy yet completely dependent and helpless bod. This was mommas chance to protect and indulge her
 
Mary

Linda nodded and looked at Mary's perky tits when she had pulled the blue top over her head.

"Can you breast feed me momma?"

"Only because you need it my baby."

Mary moved closer so that Linda could suckle on one of the small nipples with her mouth. She noticed how Linda's playful tongue and sucking lips made it stiffer. Mary pulled off her opened jeans along with her black panties and socks. Linda glanced at her mummy's hairy muff, slim body and firm behind.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"I love nursing and my daughter."

Mary had gotten wetter between her legs when Linda continued to suckle on the other nipple until it got hard.

"Please kiss me mum."

Mary was in the right mood and just let it happen when she stuck her longing tongue inside Linda's yearning mouth. The hot French kissing that they shared together was filled with pure passion and strong emotions that seemed to last forever.

"I need a hug mother."

Mary finally entered the bath to give Linda a hug from behind.

"Wash my vagina quickly mom."
 
Mary

Linda was getting aroused when Mary's hand masturbated her clit faster and faster while the other hand's fingers fucked the cunt in a rapid pace. She moaned loudly when she was cumming and the orgasm caused the body to shake with a pleasure that made her feel better.

"Do you want to play with me?" Mary asked eagerly.
 
Mary

"I want to kiss your sex." Linda panted.

They got up from the bath and Mary was willing to spread the legs while Linda knelt in front of her. She licked and sucked on her clitoris like an experienced lover. Linda heard how her breaths became deeper and faster when Mary was getting close to the orgasm. She screamed out the climax and her body twiched when Linda inserted her tongue to taste the salty juices. They wiped each other dry with towels and began to get dressed.

"Do you want to go shopping with your mum?"
 
Linda

"I would love to follow you everywhere mommy. Maybe we can find the sexy white lace lingerie that I have been searching for." Linda said and Frech kissed Mary as a sign of her gratitude.
 
Back
Top