Soliloquium: Reflections on my World.

The waters of the pool reflect his face. The elf has not been to this place in many many months, but something about this dawning of a new year brings him here. He smiles as he thinks back over memories of his old friend, the beautiful soul who used to and he hoped, someday soon, would live here again. "I miss you sweet Yeishia," he wispers to the gentle breaze.
He folds his legs beneath him and leans on a tree, closing his eyes to enjoy this peaceful moment among nature.
 
Breathing deeply she stepped across the threshold of the place she had once loved, unsure if this were the right thing to do or not. The somber woman knew the place wouldn’t have changed. She of course had.

"Write," she has been told and so here she was, here to see if she could remember how…

Before she lost courage she sat down at her desk and penned a short post to a long lost friend as she had promised him she would. Perhaps he had given up on a response from her; life had once more intervened with the death of her beloved Fox and her response was sorely over due.

Not entirely satisfied she sent it to him ..it was a start she guessed her brow furrowed with worry.


She was happy to see it was still summer here. she slowly walked towards the French windows which stood open and smiled…the elf was somewhere in the grounds.

She wandered out to find him fast asleep beneath what had once been his favorite tree. The small amount of writing had exhausted her and so carefully she snuggled up beside him and as she drifted into dream land she was smiling softly…

(Thank you Glad..I missed you too.)
 
Last edited:
There is a part of him aware of her, and he slowly gently places his arm around her pulling her close in his sleep. His sleep had been so troubled these past few weeks. He didn't know how many were left who might remember why the holidays were such a source of joy and pain to him. No matter, perhaps having fewer people know could help the elf continue to move on. In truth this year had been the easiest yet, for once being among friends and family on that day, rather than alone with his thoughts, but still he was drawn here to the peace that the nature, and in fact this woman herself offered.

He had given up on hope of ever seeing her again, afraid the ether had swallowed her as it did so many others over the years, countless friends who had left their own mark on his heart. He rarely thought about some of them anymore, a sad reality that was how one had to cope with the fickles of the internet and its cruel mistress real life. However she, had never been too long from his thoughts.

He smiles in his sleep, perhaps hopes and dreams do come true. He wakes enough to see her curled against his side and smiles pulling her closer, lips brushing the top of her hair. "Its you," is the only thing he whispers as he lets himself drift once again.
 
The decision to return to this place has been fraught with angst. It had been put off on more than one occasion. In the end she had been unwilling to venture here during the holidays, especially this particular holiday. Instead, she had remained beside the small shrine she had erected in his memory. She had loved and lost before but this time it was made more poignant as she had been the direct instrument of his demise.

Some part of her registered the elf pulling her close to the warmth of his body his whispered,”it’s you.” Even the shared remembrance, even the security of his arms had not stopped the frown that flitted across her now troubled face as she sank deeper into sleep and her memories….

She had held him gently in her arms as her handsome boy had slipped away from her gently singing his favorite song from her children’s music class...How much is that doggy in the window. His soft hazel eyes had brightened but this time instead of his joyous barks blending with her soft melodic voice he had simply licked her face over and over again.

She remembered it as if it were happening all over again, her song had trailed had off as she had whispered, "My baby it is time to let go, I will love you forever and for always....."

In her real world she had licked him back and held him harder her chest constricting, her heart forever breaking as his breath was suddenly stilled forever.

"Rest in peace my beautiful baby....I loved you best.
"

The anguish she had felt in the weeks that had followed had only been surpassed by the loss of another, ironically a man of flesh and blood met in this sacred realm.

The still sleeping woman clung to the elf beside her as she tried to escape the demons which held her captive. It was only the feel of a familiar warm muzzle pressing into her cheek which had her unwilling eyes fluttering open, a kaleidoscope of expressions flitting across her startled eyes chasing one after the other; hope, disbelief and finally wonderment!

Gently moving away from Glad so as not to disturb his slumber she hugged the furry bundle to her breast tears of joy streaming down her pale cheeks.

It had worked!

She had arrived here carefully carrying a bundle of death praying the miracle that had been wrought with her tiny Angel could be repeated with her beloved Foxworth almost afraid to hope.

Perhaps the thought of writing again had brought her back to Lit, yet truth be told it had been this that had been the catalyst for her return. Immortality for her beloved pet.

With her dog cradled in her arms its tail wagging, his soft tongue busily lapping at her neck in wanton abandon, she carefully stood her expressive eyes wandering over the still sleeping elf. She had thought of him often, especially at Christmas but had been afraid to reach out in their real world. Never had she expected him to return with her, never has she expected that she herself would even.

Over the past years she had learned three truths; time did not heal all wounds it simply allowed them to scab over so that life could go on. There were no coincidences, she believed that everything happened for a reason and lastly, that love came in many guises. Vous et nul autre, no longer had a place in her vocabulary. Each love as it came and went would be forever stored carefully within her heart, a heart which she had found had room for many in their differing forms.

Putting Foxworth carefully down, the suddenly carefree woman's smile widened further lighting up her face like sunshine would a cloudy day. Gently placing a soft kiss on the Elf's forehead she kicked off her shoes and barefoot she and her forever pet wandered off down the pathway to the small pond hidden in amongst the abundance of lush foliage. She wished to reunite with the other small miracles she had brought back from death here from time to time over the years.

She hadn’t the heart to awaken him, Glad would know where she had gone and perhaps join her there when he finally awoke.
 
Last edited:
Even in his sleep, he could sense her pain, he pulled her closer, knowing that sometimes touch was the only gift one could give, there were times when words weren't enough, but yet, the hearts and souls knew what was needed.

They say that time heals all wounds... the elf would argue differently. He would argue that love healed all wounds. That is if one was willing to let it into their heart. For his part, he, this elf who went by Glad, for wasn't one name as good as another, was tired of pushing people away. It was a viscious cycle that he always found himself dragged into. Round and round. He did not want to ride the spiral any further, not this time. That's why he came back, and sought her out.

Was it fait that had brought her back right at the same time? Or, had a part of her sensed his presence in her hallowed gardens and come to him. He might never know, but it was clear that things happened for a reason, what ever that reason may be.

He was aware of when she awoke. He watched her unfettered joy as she was reunited with her lost love. The elf had never let himself be so close to an animal companion, however that did not mean that he did not understand the bond and the love she had for her beloved companion. A soft smile played over his lips as he watched them interact. He could have joined her then, but he wanted to let her have those first moments of celebration. He knew there would be time enough to join her shortly. Time enough for he to remove himself from the pain of the real world, and get lost in the beauty and joy that was this place with this woman.


He rose on silent elvish feet to follow them to the pond. He watched her from the edge of the forest, a smile playing over his lips as he watched her dance. He did not impose himself on her joy, even now. She would sense his presence, and she would make it known when she wished him to join her, if indeed she did want that.
 
In the Secret Garden...

“Come Fox let’s have fun.”

She danced and twirled around in the small clearing with wild abandon her dog nipping at her heels enjoying the off-centered dizziness in which thought was simply not possible. Her joyful laughter blending with the howls of her four footed companion and lyrical bird call that was abundant in this special place. Her secret garden, a place where miracles were indeed possible.

Suddenly she stopped twirling some sixth sense telling her that she was being watched. Glad of that she was very sure. A small imp invaded her tired soul, instead of acknowledging his presence she nonchalantly wandered over to the other end of the pool to where the natural hot tub beckoned her its deep waters warm and inviting.

Too bad she hadn’t thought to bring some wine...

Contemplatively Yeishia stared down into the turbulent soothing waters as if seeking answers. Many times before in this magical realm she has come very close to throwing caution to the wind, but her innate shyness has always stopped her.

She wondered…

Decision made, she slowly turned towards the trees in which she thought he was sequestered and began to slowly undress. She raised the hem of her soft floaty dress ever so slowly to reveal her long slender dancers legs inch by inch. Her movements agonizingly slow as lilac panties were reveled, followed by her slender hip, softly rounded belly and impossibly tiny waist.

The suddenly self-conscious woman hesitated there. Would he like what she was revealing to his gaze? Her pain filled azure eyes clouded over for moment, for she was still far too slender for her willowy from. Weight for a vegetarian was very hard to gain? Luckily her breasts had remained untouched by the ravages of illness they were a small delightful handful or so she has been told.

Resigned reluctantly she lifted her arms over her head this action innocently accentuating her beautiful uplifted breasts as the soft fabric slide up and over he sensitive flesh, the silk bruising across her pouty nipples causing them to harden in response. He will be able to count my ribs she thought. Finally gently pulled the dress free from her now blushing face, allowing it to slip from shaking fingers to pool amongst the flowers on the ground.

Determined she un-pinned her hair allowing it to cascade around her body like living entity with mind of its own, as if was intent on playing a devilish game peek-boo with their unseen voyeur. Making it more evocative as she bent over to sip her panties down over her supple legs.

With a soft seductive smile in the direction of the trees she turned away and stepped in to the welcome warm waters. A whispered, “Please join me Glad, there is no dress code.” drifted over the fragrant honeysuckle breeze as she disappeared beneath the warm waters, totally hidden from his view. Foxworth settled himself beside the pool where they both awaited his arrival.

The intuitive woman felt instinctively this Elf required these healing waters almost as much he did. Perhaps they could heal together somehow…
 
Last edited:
time stood still in that beautiful moment. The elf had no words to describe the beauty and joy he was observing.

He became more than aware of when she noticed his presence for her free spirit stilled, almost like a rabbit in the grasses; would she bolt, run for the hills so to speak? She had always been shy, but there was always strength and sexy sassiness among that shyness, most failed to see it though.

He was pretty sure that the entire forest could hear his gasp as she moved to the pool and slowly, sentually began to undress herself. Inch by seductive inch her form was revealed to him. These two had shared much, but this was something his green eyes had never seen before. He took it for the gift, the honor that it was. He refused to blink, unwilling to miss a single inch. She was slender but to his eyes, perfect, and those breasts--his mouth actually watered thinking about touching, letting his mouth move over them. He wanted her. In fact, he had wanted her for a very long time. She instinctively knew what he wanted, what he needed and she offered it to him without hesitation and with her shy smile.

It was more than just her body that she offered to him, but much more, it was a chance to heal, to find peace, and that drew him. He melted from the trees and slowly walked the distance to the pool, his eyes never leaving her as she slid into the water. In this moment, in this place where life was reflective of the heart and soul, the elf was seen for the first time by her as he truly saw himself, not with the blonde hair and blue eyes most saw, but with the green eyes and black hair that he always adopted when alone.

His footsteps were light as he slipped through the grasses. As he approached the pool, he stopped to pay respects to the waiting dog,. "Fox." he said softly, extending his hand to let the boy sniff his him, before he slid his fingers through his fur scratching him behind the ears. "Thank you for rejoining Yeishia and bringing that smile to her lips." He thanked the dog, never once hesitating to talk to the dog as if it could truly understand him. Fox's being here had made her smile and anything that made Yeishia smile was a wonderful thing.

He let his eyes return to her pretending to pout that he could no longer gaze on her body as she was in the water, but he began to remove his own clothing so he could join her. He was by no means as graceful as her, did not make his disrobing as sentual. He swept his shirt off over his head revealing his upper body, before his hands settled on the waistband of his pants. He hesitated for a long second before he pushed them down, taking his underclothes with them. Stepping out of his clothing he moved to sit on the side of the pool, sliding his feet into the water. He let out a sigh of pleasure at the heat. "Permission to join you my lady?" he asked finally speaking to her. He hadn't spoken to her sooner, afraid of spoiling the moment, unsure how to put into words what he was feeling.
 
In the Secret Garden...

Her eyes never left his as he moved towards where she waited partially hidden beneath the playful waters. He almost seemed to float across the grass. Her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as he presented his true form to her. This was the best Valentine gift he could have ever given her; his sincere homage to Foxworth was simply exquisite icing on her proverbial cake.

Suddenly shy she lowered her eyes as he began to disrobe watching him discreetly from beneath her long lashes, drinking in every inch of him as it was revealed to suddenly starving eyes.

"Permission to join you my lady?"

So formal and so perfect...

Her expressive eyes found his again. Twin violet pools of turbulent emotion searching the green depths of his. The connection she felt was like a physical entity as it passed from him to her, its simmering warmth was a palatable thing. It felt like a slow burning fire as it finally settled in the pit of her belly.

Gently she drew her lower lip between her teeth for a millisecond as she adjusted to the unaccustomed sensation before slowly expelling the breath she has been holding. Her eyes had darkened and her voice was husky with raw need as she held out her arms and finally spoke.

“Please do Sir."
 
Last edited:
He felt the wave of emotion sweep between them. He could almost feel it. So much shared in that single glance. He had rarely shared so much through just a glance. If they said so much with their eyes, what could her touch say to him? What would his touch communicate to her.

There was a big part of him that wanted to shove off the edge of the pool driving himself into her open arms, accepting the unspoken invitation. However, he couldn't rush this. He had touched her dozens of times, held her while they slept, while they were awake, but this somehow felt different.

He slid into the water, the ripples finally hiding the fact that his body was already excited, yearning for her delicate touch. He could only imagine what her touches would feel like. He had to mentally school himself before he got carried away too soon.
He moved towards her reaching out to take her small hands into his. He had always loved hands and hers were so nice and capable. He held one of them in his hand, while he lead the other to his face, wanting to feel her touch. It was taking all of his control to not pull her into his arms and take her right then, and he was pretty sure she could see that struggle in his eyes, this shyness and desire to go slow to learn her body, and the primal desire to claim her.
 
The Secret Garden...

Please do...and he did.

He slid gracefully into the pool his beautiful body hidden by the turbulent waters. For a second she felt bereft until he moved slowly closing the distance between them his eyes never leaving hers. She was holding her breath her heart doing tiny back flips as he neared.

Wanting from afar was one thing, she was the Mistress of that emotion. This flesh and blood male was right her in the waters with her! Excited, afraid, her heart stopped doing back flips and almost skittered to a stop, her huge eyes widening for a brief agonizing second.

You trust this Elf, she admonished herself, and he knows what you need. Instinctively she knew that he truly did.

As she felt his warm hands take hers placing one of them on his freshly shaved cheek she released the breath she had been holding. Smooth as satin, she thought closing her eyes the better to feel him.

Slender fingers gently traced his jawline slowly, thoroughly covering every inch of his handsome face, as if committing every line and plane to memory. Truth be told she was. She had been hurt before. Those she gave her heart to vanishing never to be seen again. Her memories were all she had and she carefully guarded them, keeping them safely stored away in the recesses of her heart.

Finely, her eyes opened as she closed the gap between them until their nude forms we almost touching. The heat was palpable thing between them as it boiled and bubbled in the waters of the small vibrant space.

Saying nothing she leaned forwards brushing her lips gently over his before whispering in his elegant ear.” You are so beautiful Glad, I am blessed that you came to me today.”

Her warm breath was like a soft caress, warm inviting and full of promise.
 
Last edited:
Time stood still as they stood frozen in that moment. Green searched the depths of violet as he held her hand to his cheek for a long moment.

Finally he released her hand, his own sliding down the length of her arm in one long stroking caress to her delicate shoulder and down into the water to come to rest at the hollow of her waist.

Although he had dropped his hand, she had not and she ontinued to touch him. He unconsiously leaned into the touch, fighting to hold in the embarrassing moan of need that his body wished to bring forth. He however was unable to stop the hiss of the indrawn breath that her touch brought forth. God how he wanted this, wanted her.

Then she was there moving closer. His body swollen with desire almost brushing the smooth softness of her stomach, so close was she. Only a single breath separated them, and soon that too vanished as she kissed him. It was not the deep need filled passionate kiss he craved from her, but... all in due time. No, her kiss was perfect, filled with just as much need as any passionate kiss but filled with the tenderness that the first kiss this day required.

"How could I not come to you?" He asked softly, "I have waited for this moment for a long time with you." he admitted softly. "Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I owe you a birthday present." This last with a slight twinkle in his eye, and a hint of a teasing smirk lifting the corners of his lips, Hinting that the present he owed her was not flowers and chocolates, but a bit... more, naughty.

He slid his hands to the small of her back gently pulling her those last inches so she could clearly feel his desire pressed to her and he could feel her breasts on him as well, a wonderful feeling. "Thank you for having me." he whispered, burying his face in the crook of her neck, so he could inhail that soft scent which was uniquely hers, his lips teasing along the delicate skin of the side of her throat in the process.
 
She smiled softly when he told her that he had wanted her for a long time blushing slightly at the mention of the possible birthday present he might be giving her soon.

The soft hands on the small of her back felt like a brand as they pulled her closer. She could feel the evidence of his desire for her pressed against her soft underbelly and knew that her blush must have intensified. I was an annoying habit she seemed destined never to outgrow. Glad quietly thanked her as he buried his face in her neck. She shuddered in delight at the feel of his lips teasing her sensitive skin her eyes fluttering closed the better to enjoy the exquisite sensations he was giving affording her.

Worry wart at heart she ceased to think simply going with the erotic flow of this moment in time. Without conscious thought one small hand slipped between their bodies to firmly grasp his insistent girth. It was hot hard and very defiantly ready to deliver that gift he spoke of. It was perfection in her hand.

Should she? The devil on her shoulder give her a small push onwards.

Raising one long dancers leg she wrapped it around his waist while guiding his engorged manhood into her secret place. She pressed him into her honeyed depths slowly inch by inch until they we belly to belly only stopping the brief seconds it took to adjust the placement of her standing foot onto a small ledge.

She loved the way her body stretched to accommodate this delicious but welcome marauder moaning against his neck as she pressed closer still.

“That gift you spoke of Glad?” she queried huskily contracting her practiced Kegel muscles with deliberation one by one along the length of the manhood she now held her prisoner. “Would it be coming soon?”

Her Azure eyes had darkened and were filled with seeming innocence as they sought out his.
 
Last edited:
He had thought that he perhaps would have to take things slowly, ease her into things gently as it were. He knew the pain she had been through in her life and lately. He never wanted to rush her. However he felt the pull to take her right here right now. Leave all the cares in the world behind and claim this beauty.

However he had understimated both of their levels of need. She could obviously feel his desire and what she did next felt very right very in the moment. No more waiting to be interupted, no more wondering if they should. His eyes actually widened as her hand slowly grasped his length. Her hand was soft, fingers delicate as she explored him. However she did not linger over long with the touching, not this first time, both of them wanted what would come next too much.

Her leg wrapped around him and his hands slid down her back to cup her bottom, supporting her without even thinking as her delicate hand guided him into her. Inch by agonizingly slow inch. He almost breathed out oh fuck, but it seemed too...uncivilized for this beautiful moment.

Seconds later he was seated fully within her and he sucked in a breath as he felt this woman, Yeishia's muscles work over him. In a candid moment she had told him of this skill of hers. However, nothing compared to actually feeling what she had described. His eyes found hers and he couldn't help the slight flippant response from spilling out. "Yes, a lot sooner than I would like." his chuckle making it very clear that he meant that due to her skill, and the wonderful feel of her body, he knew he would not last anywhere as long as he wanted inside her. However, did that really matter? they had a long night ahead of them.

He gently let his hands roam up her back and then down to her bottom once again. Gentle fingertips gently pushed at that one leg she was standing on, urging it up around his waist as well as he transitioned her to allowing him to support her weight in the water. He wanted this, wanted to feel both her arms and legs around him, holding him close. He lowered them deeper into the water until he was seated with her in his lap. His hands flexed on her gently lifting her form in the water. This was something he could probably do in the air, so light was she, but the water made it effortless as he slid her up his shaft and then back down, lifting his hips to meet her body, loving every second of this. His eyes never left hers as she saw him let go the shield of humor he had picked up in his embarrassment again. Once more he was relaxing into the incredible intimacy of this moment. It wasn't that the humor wasn't a part of him, because it was, but they both knew he needed to let go of it right now because it was a manifestation of his nerves.
 
In the Secret Garden...

She has taken the initiative, yet he taking over seemed as natural as dawn becoming day, a sort of symbiotic transfer of control, it flowed from one to the other as was its right. Her expressive eyes were riveted to his as she followed his gentle lead; her arms and long lithe legs wrapping around him as if to bring him into her very womb.

The ease at which he handled her made her feel like a cherished fairy princess from some other world.

"Yes, a lot sooner than I would like."

Her eyelashes lowered at his flippant remark to hide the sudden devilment that appeared within their depths. She could very easily slow him down, very easily keep him hard enough to serve her own pleasure. Should she?

Finding herself on his lap now she looked up at Glad once more from beneath impossibly long lashes and smiled. “We have all night,” she whispered unknowingly echoing his thoughts.

This was perfection. The feel of him filling her tight depths as he slowly slid her up and down his ridged shaft; sunbeams dancing all around them, the heady aroma of exotic flowers, even the bird song was oddly erotic accompaniments to their building passion.

Yeishia was in heaven.

She wanted this man naked in every sense and was delighted as he let the layers fall like petals on the warm and gentle breeze revealing the true essence of who he was. Knowledge for her eyes alone. Three small whispered words would have her tumbling over the edge, yet somehow she never wanted to hear them. This was perfection in and of itself.

“Don’t stop." she murmured huskily. "Don’t ever stop!”
 
Last edited:
It had been a long time since he had felt like this, since a woman had given him so much pleasure. Next to this moment even his fantasies of this moment seemed shabby.

He fervently hoped he would not embarrass himself before he was ready, but shut down that line of thinking. Even if he did give her that gift sooner than he expected to, would there really be any embarrassment in that? There was a part of her that made him want to be able to give up all of his performance shaming anxieties and harsh self judgements. This moment was too wonderful for them to have a place here.

His lips found the side of her neck as he reasted his face in the hollow between shoulder and her face, wanting that connection to her, to feel as close to her as he could get. His hands that were in her long hair could easily have become forceful, he could have pulled her head to the side so his teeth could nibble at that sensative neck, but even though they both would probably enjoy such, it was not the right moment either. so he let his fingers slide down the length of her spine, tracing the lines and curves of her back even as he felt her moving atop him, their gentle lovemaking sending ripples throughout the pool. "We should hve done this a long time ago," he whispered finally, pulling back to look into her eyes once again, giving voice to some of his wonder, and how right this moment felt.
 
Slow, soft, sensual, those would be the words to describe the mechanics of what was taking place between them. Making love gently and unhurriedly. A sharing that was so much more than a merging of bodies. She felt as if they were one symbiotic being. As she flowed into him he flowed into her on every possible level. The hands tracing the valleys and planes of her body were lulling her into a state of the deepest relaxation.

An orgasm for either one of them might prove to be and unwelcome invasion of this perfect moment in time she mused. She smiled against his shoulder at the errant thought. An orgasm would come and at its own pace of that’s she was certain. She almost giggled as the thought continued. Their shared orgasm would be very defiantly welcome.

As he turned her face to his and spoke there was really only one response and that was to echo his heart felt words with as much sincerity as he had.

"Yes, we most defiantly should have done this a long time ago," she whispered back placing her lips gently to his as she ran her tongue teasingly around the interior of his.
 
He could do not but to moan as her tongue teasingly slid into his mouth. The kiss was slow, sentuous, soft, inkeeping with the whole moment they were sharing . This moment was well needed, well deserved, for both of them.

He wasn't sure he had words to describe his feelings for her. There was a part of him that would call it love. What other word could be used to describe such a deep connection. Love came in many shapes and forms, and what ever they shared it was real. It had survived some highs and some epic lows. He smiled to himself thinking how this moment would certainly leave its mark as one of the highs for him.

His hands rocked her hips against his; slowly he began to move his hips stroking in and out of her with longer gliding thrusts. He deepened the kiss, more passion leaking out into their joining as he found himself slowly beginning to lose his grip over his controlled movements. This was in degrees though. Each movement was still slow, gentle, erotic, none of his movements could be called fast. This was not a fuck, and even his growing passion would not turn it into that. There might not be words to describe this, though lovemaking seemed to come the closest.

The water made gentle splashing noises with their movement, flowing harmoniously into the sounds of nature, birds and the sound of the breath of wind through the trees. Floating out to join that symphony came their gentle moans as they kissed one another so tenderly.
 
A lifetime had passed. Would she remember him fondly? He hoped so. This was her place of solitude he would not intrude on her sacred ground. He knew that he had been welcomed once but was unsure if that mat was still out for the likes of him.
He could not turn back. He needed her to know she was still cared for. A very.... dear lady in his heart. No he would not intrude. He simply called a gift to him. With out opening the window that lone feather (quill) was drawn to the center of the window pane. There it would stay until it was moved.
The last of his magic being used to leave another gift. A simple yet elegant mug crafted only for the purpose of keeping drinks hot. And as he came he left in silence.
 
Twilight softly crept across the silent gardens as the awakening moon began to peer through the veranda window of soliloquy's living room, much like a stealthy and uninvited voyeur. It slowly circled the shadowy room as if with devious purpose until it alighted on the unaware form of a young woman sleeping on the soft white sofa seated in-front of the unlit fire place .

Bathed in the soft moonlight she looked like some ethereal being, one not quite of this world. Her slender form was wrapped in an almost translucent ankle length dress which clung jealously to her every curve, almost as if it were vying for possession with the masses of tawny waves that seemed to be a living entity as she moved restlessly in an uneasy sleep.

The unrelenting moonlight moved across her sleeping form taking liberties as it meandered across her supple body uncaring that it was trespassing. It caressed her bare feet, sliding upwards along her dancers legs, dipping into the valley at the juncture of her hips.She stretched arching gently towards the intruder. It stilled until she settled.

Unabashed it continued sliding across her softly curved belly before moving upwards. Ribbons of moonlight played with abandon across her nubile breasts and nipples, both of which were clearly outlined by the sheer fabric she almost wore. Finally as if in reverence it finally quieted content to bathe her face in its soft glow.

She had the face of a troubled angel.

Suddenly her eyes flew open, deep violet orbs staring at the intruder, pupils constricting as she tried to focus.

The moonlight slipped quietly over the sofas edge across the polished-wooden floor and was gone as silently as it has arrived. It would of course be back, that was inevitable.

Yeishia stretched, rubbing her eyes, she’d had the strangest dream ...

The same elusive dream as always. It evaded her mind and disturbed her sleep

I’m a ghost in this house, she thought unshed tears pooling in her stricken eyes only to meander slowly down her beautiful face unheeded.

The haunting melody from a familiar song by Alison Krause began to play in her mind, it could have been written about her she thought.

I don't pick up the mail,
I don't pick up the phone,
I don't answer the door,
I just soon be alone
I don't keep this place up,
I just keep the lights down
.

Startled she glanced towards the fireplace as if for the first time. Dust had gathered over the once well loved objects placed upon it from her past. The electricity had been turned off, and gutted candles were scattered on the coffee table all but forgotten much like she herself. Even the Vassal Academy staff has been banished from Soll, forbidden to enter or clean.

I don’t live in theses rooms
I just rattled around
I’m a ghost in this house.
I’m shadow-upon these walls


Sighing with the effort she dragged herself slowly to the wall length mirror situated to the left of the untended fire. I am indeed a ghost, she thought as she studied her ethereal image. A pale shadow of her former self bathed in the moonlit shadows stared back at her. The girl reflected back looked infinitely lost and sad. In the surreal half light she gave off an illusion of being barely there at all. Stoically Yeishia turned from the mirror forcing herself to look around properly the room. It was like a slow awakening ...

l'm shadow upon these walls,
As quietly as a mouse,
I haunt these halls,
I'm just a whisper of smoke.


Much love had been found in lit. Love found and lost. Much soul shattering heartbreak. She supposed she had been lucky back then, her world has been one of pure sensation...

Eyes closed for a moment she could almost feel the hands of passion that had once caressed her flesh causing it to burn from within, like a slow smouldering flame promising more pleasure than she could ever stand.

What a kaleidoscope of heady sensations there had been to feed upon; the smell of well worn leather, the caress of a well timed flogger, sharp teeth and hot lips feeding at her swollen breasts, the heavenly pressure of the ropes that held her still. Hedonistic pleasure balanced on the knife edge of pain.

Lost in the fleeting memories her own fingers deftly explored the valleys and planes of her own traitorous body. A slender hand gently cupped her breast as her thumb caressed it’s already pebbled nipple while the other brought warmth and memory to the forgotten place between her slender legs. She experienced a flash of exquisite pain as she savagely twisted her distended nipple. The unconscious action had her moaning out denial as her eyes flew open. “ Nooo, don’t want this,”she agonized to the room. Her salty tears were falling freely now .

I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire.
That once burned out of control,
You took my body and soul,
I'm just a ghost in this house


Blindly she staggered over to the huge veranda windows before pressing her body to the cold and unforgiving glass, both of her small hands pressed palms to the surface, as if the cold could obliterate her pain. Much like a penniless child looking longingly in through a window into a candy store she looked out into the shadowily gardens... dawn would be coming soon.

I'm just a ghost in this house
I don't care if it rains,
I don't care if it's clear,
I don't mind stayin' near.


Yeishia hadn’t ventured out in the gardens in eons, she had been content to linger exactly where she was. She hadn’t left Soll at all. No midnight strolls through the tunnels in the catacombs beneath the China Pearl where she had once delighted in the screams and moans of its more than willing occupants. No movement outside of Soll at all.

I’m just a ghost in this house
I don't care if it rains,
I don't care if it's clear,
I don't mind stayin' near.


Could anything persuade her to leave her safe place? Lit once a vibrant community had changed, many had left its hallowed halls...she would have to begin again. One thing had not changed Yeishia was still as shy as she’d ever been. Shy and of late strangely afraid...

I'm just a ghost in this house,
I'm just a shadow…


Resting her forehead on the cold pane Yeishia tried to focus on her dream. Her treatments had caused big chunks of memory loss which did not help her in this moment. She felt that there was someone.She still felt the connection, but whom?

There's another ghost here,
He sits down in your chair,
And he shines with your light,
And he lays down his head,
On your pillow at night.


“Who?”

I'm just a whisper of smoke,
I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire,


I’m in third person, I’m not real, she thought smiling gently. With more resolution than she had shown in a long time Yeishia pushed away from the French windows and slowly opened them wide. Creaking from disuse they protested much like the small voice in her head.“You should stay put perhaps tomorrow....”

Ignoring her inner voice, flipping the breaker switch to on Yeishia took a single step out into the fragrant moonlit gardens before stopping to take deep fortifying breath. Everything was as it has once been as if frozen between the pages of time itself.

In less than an instant Fox appeared at her side pressing his warm fur into her calf. His presence gave her courage. Shakily she took another step forwards before bending down to pet him. “ I’ve missed you baby,” she whispered lovingly into his muzzle.

Straightening once more she continued barefoot forwards gaining courage as she walked. Although it was still the middle of the night she supposed, her secret garden was very much awake with the small sounds of its nocturnal wildlife. The meandering walkway magically lit with bustling fireflies looking much like small fairy lights as they frolicked amongst the foliage. Yeishia was delighted to find that it was Summer. Out here the night air was warm and sultry, carrying on it the blissful scent of Honeysuckle blossoms.

It was just how she remembered. Her secret garden, a place where miracles were indeed possible. Would she be able to claim one tonight?

Instinct carried her forwards on the winding pathway until she found herself beside a pool filled with her fishy friends from a time long gone. How come I can remember every animals name that I ever brought here but not His...

Eyes clouded in frustration she wandered over to the other end of the pool to where the natural hot tub beckoned her its deep waters warm and inviting.

Yeishia stared down into the turbulent soothing waters as if seeking answers. Many times before in this magical realm she has come very close to throwing caution to the wind, but her innate shyness has always stopped her.

She wondered....

With an increasing sense of Déjà vu, she raised the hem of her soft gloss-mere shift ever so slowly revealing her long overly slender legs inch by inch. Her movements were agonizingly slow as lilac panties were revealed, followed by her slender hips, softly rounded belly and an impossibly tiny waist.

The suddenly self-conscious woman hesitated there wondering what on earth she was doing, her only audience was in fact the night itself. Her pain filled azure eyes clouded over for moment, was she silly to be doing this, torturing herself for the ghost of a memory that she just couldn’t seem able to retrieve?

Almost reluctantly she continued, lifting her graceful arms over her head, her actions almost innocently accentuating her beautiful uplifted breasts. As the soft fabric slid up and over her sensitive flesh, the silk brushed across her pouty nipples causing them to harden in response.

Finally, with quiet determination she gently pulled the dress free from her now blushing face, allowing it to slip from shaking fingers to pool gently on the ground beside her feet.

It was almost an act of defiance, An up yours of sorts to the universe that had condemned her, as she bent over to slip her panties down over her supple legs. Her movements innately evocative as always.

Sighing, she stepped in to the welcome warm waters. A whispered, “beloved ghost of my dreams, my ever shattered memories, please come back to me,” drifted over the fragrant honeysuckle breeze as she disappeared beneath the warm waters, totally hidden from the moonlight that had avidly watched her every motion.

Her haunted eyes fluttered closed as Fox settled himself on the bank beside her.

The intuitive woman knew instinctively that on this night and in this moment in time that she needed to be right here in these healing waters. Someone else needed them too but whom...
 
Last edited:
The moonlight played over his face as he sang softly, the notes from his guitar joining the words in the air. A song that was one of many that had saved his life. The Lyrics of Three day's grace came easily to him.

This world will never be what I expected
And if there’s something wrong, who would have guessed it.
I will not leave alone, everything that I own to make you feel like it’s not to late, it’s never too late.

This song actually made him think of someone special. There was a someone who had once listened to the song at his request, shared his love of music with him, wanting to know what it meant to him. Others had before and since, but this night was the memory he was drawing upon.

Even if I say, it’ll be alright,
Still I hear you say you want to end your life,
Now and again we try to just stay alive,
Maybe we’ll turn it all around because it’s not too late, it’s never too late.

He wished his wishes could conjure her from the ether, make her come to him. He had never forgotten and thought of her often. He often lost himself in song it helped him heal from pain of the real world. Lit was like the real world though, there was sadness and joy here as well. Burning nostalgia at times even.

No one will ever see, this side reflected
And if there’s something wrong, who would have guessed it.
I have left alone, everything that I own to make you feel like it’s not too late, it’s never too late.


He continued to sing, fingers picking out the melody on the guitar, it was a riff he loved the entire song a beautiful journey for him. He had once cried hearing it performed live.

Even if I say it’ll be alright,
Still I hear you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive,
Maybe we’ll turn it all around because it’s not too late, it’s never too late.

The world we knew won’t come back,
The time we lost can’t get it back,
The life we had won’t be ours again.

This world will never be what I expected,
And if I don’t belong…

Even as he sang the final chorus and let the notes die, something happened. He felt a connection, felt something in the ether reach out to him. Could it really be? Laying his guitar reverently on the chair where he had been seated, he rose from his deck in Spirit Song, the home he only recently in the great scheme of things had created. He came to Spirit song the way that he had once come gone to Soll, to find peace. He had long ago left soll though, not feeling it his place to be there without her, and when she had drifted away into the real world he had forged on and created his own home. That didn’t mean that he did not think of Soll and the joy and healing he had once found there.

Compelled, light elven feet carried him through the forest, through the trees. Down a path he had not walked in far too long. A path that he had once known well. He had thought of her often, had wanted to visit soll to bask in the memories of her and their friendship, their connection. However, he didn’t dare. He was too worried he wouldn’t be welcome, so much self-doubt.

A voice on the ether came to him. A soft melodic tone that he had not heard in almost 4 years. Was it really her? Surely, she couldn’t have returned. He was running now. Not a twig was snapped as he ran, skipping over branches, rocks, sidestepping the trees in his frantic haste to see if it were true. Surely it couldn’t be.

Stumbling to a stop at the edge of the trees where he had once stood, he knew in that moment that it was true, somehow against all odds it was true. Would she remember him, she hadn’t called him by name? He decided that he didn’t care in that moment how much she remembered. She had called to him, it was unmistakable. She had gone to where they were last together. This meant to him that she remembered enough to feel the connection, to feel the pull.

He had missed her seductive removal of her clothing, but he could remember the graceful reveal from the last time clear as day. It was a sight he would never forget. Just as then, he walked towards her across the grasses of the garden. He let the façade drop, just as the last time. Green eyes watching her, somewhere between wonder and hunger filling his gaze. Though he had rushed to get to this point, he could not rush this next part. The last time had been a beautiful symphony of emotion and restraint. He could not just fling himself into her arms, they had to teach one another again. He hoped his touch could say to her things that his words never could.

He removed his clothing swiftly. The invitation had gone out. He was less hesitant than that last time for this felt like a rejoining, last time had been the first time he had seen her nude, the first time they had touched like this. Though it had been so long, his mind and body remembered her. He paused again to pet Fox silently thanking the dog for ever being a part of Yeishia’s dreams and world here, for bringing her so much joy.

With his respects finally payed to the loyal companion, then and only then did he turn his attention to the woman in the pool. The elf stepped into the water, sighing at its warmth. “It’s really you,” he breathed. He approached her slowly, the swirling water finally hiding his desire for her. A desire he had made no attempt to hide. He would never be ashamed of wanting her. He had wanted her for so very long. In this moment he longed to touch her, even as he approached slowly, reaching out a hand as if to brush her cheek. Even as they had united before life had separated them. Was this their chance? After all, it was never too late.
 
Eyes closed an exhausted facsimile of the one known as Yeishia drifted somewhere in the Betwixt and Between. This was her sacred place one which had been elusive of late. A nagging memory slowly came into a place of being...

The water made gentle splashing noises with their movement, flowing harmoniously into the sounds of nature, birds and the sound of the breath of wind through the trees. Floating out to join that symphony came their gentle moans as they kissed one another so tenderly.

She was a part of a whole again, she felt safe and loved and on the verge of something more...

She could almost feel the presence of her soulmate the one she had spent many sleepless nights searching for. She felt that if she reached out she would finally be able to touch the reality of him.

“It’s really you,” he breathed.
“Is it really you,” her mind echoed.

Afraid, Yeishia refused to open her eyes knowing that once she did she would undoubtedly be alone again.If that happened she knew that she’d finally loose her mind.

This was perfection, they’d been here like this before she was sure, it was a memory like no other. Determined not to loose it this time she squeezed her eyes even more tightly shut. She needed him!

Easing her wet body gently towards his warmth she deftly wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer until his throbbing hardness was fully encased within her own soft recesses. Soft yes, but with muscles of iron, dream or not she would hold him fast, she vowed to never let her Elven lover go.

Elven lover!

Something settled into place like a key fitting perfectly in its assigned lock. Her fingers spayed across his chest, dexterous finger tips exploring the flesh now in her mind made real. As if reading Braille they travelled slowly upwards until they had explored every inch of his handsome face. Her trembling palms finally found their resting place one on each well-planed and beloved cheek as she pulled her upper body closer until they were truly one person. Hard to soft , breast to chest. Plastered skin to skin. Hotness to hotness, bound together by something deeper than life itself. “Mine,” she decreed softly as her eyes fluttered open, her Azure orbs finally meeting and joining with the deepest green of his, eyes born of the other world.

“ Glad,” she whispered against his lips.” Are you real , are you truly here?

If this were another dream that would disappear she knew with a certainty she’d never survive it. Not waiting on a reply, as if to prove to herself that this was truly real she pressed her soft lips to his all the while entwining her fingers through his long hair to pull him closer still. Her tongue claimed his as she took possession of his mouth. Not satisfied she pulled his manhood even further into her deepest recesses until it bottomed out. She could feel both their heartbeats beating in sycronocity. Her legs wrapped around him like a vice, as she determined to never let him go. If she could have pulled the entirety of who he was inside of her she would have...

If this moment wasn’t real then she would stay in this elusion for eternity and be damned her real world, for she wanted no part of it without him!
 
Last edited:
She moved towards him. Ethereal in her beauty, ever harmonious with the world around her she flowed to him. Hands slid around her waist, cradling her slender form against him as she, with little preamble joined their bodies as one. There weren’t words to describe how good she felt, both in his arms and inside her.

The delicate hands of an artist played over his chest as she seemed to be memorizing his skin, every plane and angle. It wasn’t a discovery so much as a remembering, a memorization an affirmation of what once was and now was again.

“Yes, yours little one,” he breathed against her lips. She asked if it was really, he, if he was really there. He spoke not with his words, but with his hands roaming the curves of her back, with the moan as she took control of his mouth, possessed him in a passionate kiss that could do no less than to make him moan for her, gasping with need. He told her it was he by the feel of his shaft throbbing deep inside her, on fire with a need for her.

Strong hands cupped her bottom, holding her as he finally broke that one moment where they were locked so tightly together. He flexed his hips, a slow glide as he drew himself back until just the tip of him was inside her, before pressing back forward until he had seated himself fully in her depths again. Even that single movement caused him to hiss his pleasure into their kiss. She felt so good, so real, he too hoped this moment was real, unconsciously echoing her own thoughts. It had been so long. He felt the emotions sweep over him spiraling out of control, barely caged by his will. However, as he repeated his stroke in and out of her the pain and fear were being swept away by the joy and beauty of the moment, of the unbridled need they were sharing.
 

“Yes, yours little one,”


The words seemed to brand themselves against her lips as they took on a heady life of their very own to possess her welcoming mouth. They flowed onwards into her lithesome body awakening all of her sleepy nerve endings as they entwined and twisted in their single minded persut of the scared shadowed place between her thighs.

Head dropping backwards, neck arching gracefully, log tresses dancing on the gently turbulent waters Yeishia idly wondered if a single cell could orgasm.

They did, they were...

She was slowly, slip sliding to a heavenly space.
She could feel his long, strong fingers splayed across her lower back supporting her. she felt safe, serene, secure.

Her eyes remained closed as layers of memory were resolutely peeled away as if by some unseen and yet loving hand.

Her building orgasm was slow and sultry as it wove it’s molten way throughout trembling her body. Not an inch was spared its wickedly invasive caress. The now hypersensitive woman felt like she was melting into the hard appendage that was trapped deep within her warm recesses.

She could feel him psychically urging her forwards but she refused to move a single muscle, revelling instead in the almost surreal out of body experience experience. It felt like a magical moment fashioned almost out of time itself. Instinctively she knew on some level that they both needed this.

She was powerless to release her hold, until the relentless chain reaction caused by his softly spoken, word triggered orgasm, had wrapped around his throbbing cock welding them as one entity both secure in her pleasure filled ride.

Flesh to Flesh. Blood to Blood.Soul to Soul.

Strong hands moved to cup her bottom, holding her as he finally broke that one moment where they were locked so tightly together.

Her eyes few open and her lips returned to his.

He flexed his hips, a slow glide as he drew himself back until just the tip of him was inside her. Yeishia moaned her pleasure as they started to fall into the heady rhythm unique to lovers, pleasing each other with soft touches of mouth and hands as they rocked together, together, until all they had had left to give were hearts and souls alone.

They moved as one being. Azure locked to those of the purest Green. Yeishia watched intently as the Elf's expression went from almost reverential to wondering, as he moved within her. Angling his body just so, she cried out her fevered pleasure as she began to fly.

This time they flew over the precipice together, exchanging loving vows with flesh and spirit, until they were as soft and trembling as newborns under the soft moonlight’s glow.

"Let me love you forever," the words were murmured against his damp forehead as she tucked her body even closer against him, her loving lips trailing a warm path across his brow.

It was was a magical moment found in the embrace of the warm soothing waters of her favourite place, gently accompanied by sensual music of a thousand busy Cicadas and the small snores of a sleeping Sheltie.

Yeishia felt as if she had only now truly returned home to Lit.

She was no longer a ghost in the house she had lovingly crafted almost a lifetime ago...
 
Last edited:
Further words would have only served to spoil the moment. So, the elf did not speak with words. He spoke with his touch. Through the hands on her back, on her bottom, stroking, caressing. He spoke with the length of his hardness inside her depths. He spoke with the rhythm of his body.

Their joining was a coming together, something that had been long coming and was proving to be more than worth the wait. He could not recall how many years this had been building. Yes, it had been 4 years since they were last in the pool, yet, it had been building even longer than that.

He watched in almost wonder as he watched the impact that his simple words had on her. It was like watching lightning strike something, the flow seemed to course through her. He felt the tightening of her muscles that was just the latest sign of her release.

Only as the waves of her pleasure slowed was, he able to move inside her, giving them both what they needed. He was velvet over steal, she warm welcoming heat, tight, skilled. He knew that this moment would not last as long as he liked.

However, it just needed to last long enough. If this moment ended, who was to say that there wouldn’t be another moment, and then a third, stretching throughout the night. He always did this to himself, but there was no place for that here. He took a deep breath and breathed it all away. It was not easy to release the performance anxiety he almost always experienced into the winds but he felt it drifting away from him. Only to be replaced with her heat, her welcoming presence. She drove out the demons, held them at bay. With delicate fingertips she made his body pay attention only to her.

When she peaked that second time, she took him with her. Rather than feeling embarrassed as was his instinct he closed his eyes and let the pleasure rock through him. He leaned his forehead against her shoulder as his primal crie of pleasure was drawn from somewhere deep inside him. Wave after wave swept through his body, and the longer her muscles flexed, the more waves she triggered in the most beautiful of feedback loops.

He could not tell if he lost consciousness so intense was his pleasure. All he knew was her lips were trailing over his forehead, along his skin, and her soft words filled his ears. “I would never stop you from loving me little one,” he whispered holding her tighter, “We are one mind in this.” His face lifted and his lips met hers, his eyes gone soft with his desire for her.
 
“I would never stop you from loving me little one,” he whispered holding her tighter, “We are one mind in this.” His face lifted and his lips met hers, his eyes gone soft with his desire for her.

Her expressive eyes held fast to his as the gently spoken words flowed through her brain like tranquil healing waters. Her azure eyes never for a moment leaving his as he pressed his full lips reverently to hers.

The eyes were supposedly the windows to the soul, in that moment Yeishia laid bare hers giving the total essence of whom she was over this virile Elven male.

Still joined as one she lowered the last of her guards trusting her instincts for the first time in a long long time. Her beautiful eyes fluttered closed as she returned his fevered kiss. It deepened and evolved consuming them both in its fiery smouldering heat. Yeishia snuggled closer still melting into his embrace lost in this new world of sensation.

Lit had been a place of love, a place of extreme heartache. It was a living entity that had almost swallowed her whole once-upon-time. Her lips left his trailing a blistering trail of tiny kisses across his jawline and down his slender neck. It had all been worth it for it had brought her to this delicious moment. It had brought her home to him.

Smiling softly she started to play her internal muscles gently along the organ still trapped within her depths. A symphony of the purest love dedicated just to him. She had no doubt that he would clearly hear it’s sensual melody.

Was this another chapter to her life? The romantic dreamer fervently hoped so.

“Void et nul autre,” she whispered into his neck gently biting down. In this moment, she was his and he was hers.

Yeishia was content. Tomorrow would take care of itself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top