The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

Caught up again. Well, almost. My apologies to my co-writers. My muse is a slacker these days.

Now... if only I can think what to write for Lord Usagi.
 
Get up. Get changed. Go work out.

And then when you get home you can melt in the shower and have that love affair with your bed.

Go.

I don't wanna.
 
LT: So if I hang out with a woman, a friend, then I must be having sex with her because I am a lesbian? No bitch that's called being a trifling hoe!

ALT: He seriously called me out and drove past my house? Smdh

FLT: I need to leave before I flip out and end up in jail over something I didn't do!
 
LT: Can you please stay out of my dreams? I am not trying to go through that again. Thank you.
 
I love my new (to me) car!
Seriously, I can't express how good it feels to have a dependable car again.
 
It is nice to be alone for the first time in 3 months. I can't believe I actually have time to spend on Lit!!!
 
LT: It feels good having the wind surround me!

F LT: I feel as if nature is calling me......so I sit and welcome the storm coming!
 
Lt: I am missing the only man that will ever hold my heart! Even if he has been told I am not his mom. *tears*

FlT: My life has been one big fuck up even when I tried to do what is right!
 
You kind of sound like Captain Planet here.

tumblr_mkllneXkBe1qmxvroo1_400.jpg
 
I always find the most random things gave me inspiration....


Just watched the Adele video for "Rolling the the Deep"

The dancer with the staff in the room full of white powder...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top