The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're flying through ORD let me know.

I'm driving to Detroit tomorrow after work in the afternoon and staying at the hotel there... Then will be flying from Detroit to Houston early Friday morning.... with only a 45 minute layover... It's early in the morning so if my flight is delayed I'm sure there are tons of flights from Houston to Dallas throughout the day.....

Yeah, I think I should have used a smaller species of snake. Or maybe a quieter drum! But it's been so dry, yanno . . .

I shall never forgive you.

one more early morning of work tomorrow then off to Dallas for vacation.. WOOOHOO! I totally need this..

Enjoy yourself, doll.

Unless the airport is closed due to bad weather . . . :eek:

You're just full of encouragement. :rolleyes:

Well, I think it's bedtime for me ... :rolleyes:

G'night all :D

Good night, handsome. :kiss:

Evening Peeps!:kiss:

Hi, Eli.

If you're flying through ORD let me know.

Hi, Gizz.

With an AV like that? I'll go for you, yes indeed I will!

VM, thank you. I ended up enjoying my errands more than I thought I would. Got a lot done which I wasn't expecting. Of course, with Christmas, spent too much!!

Hi Nakeds. Just wanted to stop in for a few minutes and see what ya'll were up to.:rose:

I'm driving to Detroit tomorrow after work in the afternoon and staying at the hotel there... Then will be flying from Detroit to Houston early Friday morning.... with only a 45 minute layover... It's early in the morning so if my flight is delayed I'm sure there are tons of flights from Houston to Dallas throughout the day.....

Hmmm . . . sounds well planned. Good job, manny. Say 'Hi' for me, will you?

You lot have snow, I have thunderstorms
Sorry for the disappearance - had to do ememrgency rain proofing on the car, the rear window winder broke today, and the window dropped to full open :rolleyes:

Sorry for the disappearance - had to do ememrgency rain proofing on the car, the rear window winder broke today, and the window dropped to full open :rolleyes:

You guys gotta get that house done . . . so you can start on a garage!

Hi starr. :kiss:

We've had thunderstorms here too. Then sun...then thunderstorms...then sun...gotta love the tropics. :D

VM, thank you. I ended up enjoying my errands more than I thought I would. Got a lot done which I wasn't expecting. Of course, with Christmas, spent too much!!

Hi Nakeds. Just wanted to stop in for a few minutes and see what ya'll were up to.:rose:

Hey, Angel. How are you?

Ah, no wonder you want to burn it.

Hey, Angel. How are you?

Ah, no wonder you want to burn it.
That's just the latest annoyance. On Friday the climate control computer fried itself, so now I can't even open the vents, let alone run the air con; and two weeks ago the height adjuster on the driver's seat fell to bits, so now it shifts at will, depending on the bumps in the road!

Well, I wish you luck in getting to warmer (slightly) weather. Lots of flights are booked full... and it can take a couple of days for a cancelled flight to filter through the system... even in good weather.

But driving isn't going to be any better.... thats for damned sure. Be safe... and be patient. :) And above all... attempt to have fun regardless of what is going on.

That's just the latest annoyance. On Friday the climate control computer fried itself, so now I can't even open the vents, let alone run the air con; and two weeks ago the height adjuster on the driver's seat fell to bits, so now it shifts at will, depending on the bumps in the road!

I say you set it on fire AS ou push it off the cliff... would that work? :D

Hi Mol... How have you been?

Cold, frazzled and tired. I hope you are faring better.

Man, that sucks. Mine only starts when it wants to. Must be something in the air these days.

Good night, all.

Do cars believe in reincarnation? Will it be waiting for you in the showroom as you look for a new one? Waiting, just waiting . . . ?

They always know it...and they talk to each other. :eek:
Tell me about it - our other vehicle is booked into the mechanic on Tuesday for steering work, after failing a roadworthy inspection.
Why is it that only the starting-to-fall-apart vehicles are sentient creatures with independent streaks?
It takes them that long to break down the programming ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back