care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta job! Now enjoy the rest of the day.
I got out for 21 on the bike. Run tomorrow.

Today is normally swim and bike day, but I had volunteer training all morning and early afternoon, so I swapped for this weekend

Today is normally swim and bike day, but I had volunteer training all morning and early afternoon, so I swapped for this weekend

Good to be flexible and swap out.
Are you training for a specific tri or distance?
Runs are usually shorter and good for limited time.
What are you volunteering for?

Good to be flexible and swap out.
Are you training for a specific tri or distance?
Runs are usually shorter and good for limited time.
What are you volunteering for?

I'm running several sprint and Olympics, and at least one half ironman and a few half marathons :)

I'm volunteering for girls on the run

I'm running several sprint and Olympics, and at least one half ironman and a few half marathons :)

I'm volunteering for girls on the run

That sounds like a good and busy spring and summer.
I am trying to do 1 of each: spring, olympic, half, and full and couple of half marathons. I may let myself get talked into being part of an ultra run relay (hopefully only have to run 5-6 miles 3 or 4 times).

That is very cool that you are volunteering with that group. Do you run with them? Help encourage an active lifestyle?

why would you even consider wearing a bra...no guy in their right mind would tell you to wear one anyway...rhetorical question

Only wear the bra if it won't show in the back and if you feel like you need the support.

Otherwise, let freedom ring.

-LCN

Reading wayyy too into it, but my ex liked a photo from last night that a friend posted.

Also, whoa tummy. Good morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back