Pubic Hair

I think I posted this elsewhere. My first wife had a light bush and that was fine. I liked the hair. My second wife always shaved so i never knew. Pics I have seen where the bush goes hip to hip and all the hair goes up all the way of the ass crack. NO.

Just me. I don't know what your perv is.
 
I think I posted this elsewhere. My first wife had a light bush and that was fine. I liked the hair. My second wife always shaved so i never knew. Pics I have seen where the bush goes hip to hip and all the hair goes up all the way of the ass crack. NO.

Just me. I don't know what your perv is.

Agreed, I don't like all that hair either!
 
I prefer some but neatly trimmed, but I do prefer the balls smooth as I like to play orally there
 
I've always considered it the ladies choice, unless she wishes me to be in control and decide.

Personally, provided it is tidy, I quite like pubic hair on a woman. Too much can be a pain for oral sex, hairs in the back of your throat etc :eek: But can be a sexy look when she undresses, or I undress her.

My ex FB waxed when I first met her, then let it grow when she split from her husband. Then we started shaving or waxing each other, which we both found very sexy.

When I met my wife she had tried shaving herself, but found that she couldn't do it very easily and given up, her pussy is not very hairy anyway so its not a problem. We both alternate between letting it all grow and shaving it off. Tonight we are both going to shave each other; first we'll use my beard trimmer and scissors to trim down to a short stubble then use a wet razor to shave smooth. By the time we finish we're notmally so turned on that we can't wait to fuck and feel the results.
 
It feels so smooth and sexy. The first time I shaved I nearly came. I think just a patch above is ok for an accent for men and women but everything else should be shaved
 
Preference

What are your stances when it comes to your partner [ dom or sub ] having pubic hair? Is it preferred if the area is shaved?

I prefer a small landing strip or shaved. I want no hair below the top of the lips.
 
She likes to trim some, but I don't helicopter her pubic hair. We both enjoy each others pubic hair. I think it's more of a turn on with than without.
 
I like a Diva with a neatly trimmed beaver

This may not work (it might kill the thread but, hey ho, it’s xmas!) but why not continue the rhyming theme that you have so excellently started ? :)

“I like a gal that is hairy as hell”
 
I am shaved per Dom's requirements. And let's be honest, it feels great under shiny, slippery panties.

Preference for others is nothing TOO hairy but it's not my choice so whatever is there is there.
 
Both the wife and myself are bald. She shaves me and I do her. Usually a party afterwards. (once we get all the hair off )
 
Back
Top