Monster under the bed comes to collect

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
When Julie was younger, she believed there was a monster under her bed. Visiting home from college or after her parents die, she finds out she was correct, and the monster isn't interested in scaring her anymore, it wants something more carnal.

1. Julie used to have rituals for keepin the monster at bay. Spinning around three times before turning off the light, holding a flashlight or blanket, etc. and she never ever fell asleep in a different room save for her parents'. Well this time she passes out on the couch, her blanket is nowhere, she didn't spin around 3 times...so now something is shuffling in the dark towards her.

2. Julie spoke to the monster when she was little and promised it anything if it would go away. Monster had her promise to marry them. She agreed and Now monster wants her to keep her promise.

3. Julie masturbates while at home. Monster is the stuff of childhood, it only knows things its child would. It hears her, tastes her toy when she stashed it away and now it has new hungers it didn't know before.
 
Not a bad start

That's not a bad premise as long as you have a specific direction or theme you're aiming at. Is it humor? It could be funny as two completely different beings figure their culture out together. It could be sexy, hot, or just an enjoyable read.

There's a short story (non-erotic) called "The Ogre's Wife" by Richard Parks that sounds similar to this in that it's a monster and a woman. And in the story you end up rooting for the monster and the woman to make a good couple.

If you find a way to make the monster force the woman to marry him and then develop it enough that she decides to work with him to please him, well, I'd say you have a hell of story.
 
This idea, or something close to it, could make for a fun, erotic-horror story. My wheels are turning. If I post something, I'll be sure to come back and link to it. :D
 
Depends on the idea. 1. is straight up horror, 2. could go anyway, 3. would pretty much have to be humor because as horror it would be pretty anti-masturbation, which would be a pretty dumb thing for an erotic piece to be.

I need to read that short story.

As for the marriage itself, it could be a mix of cultures from the monster's limited understanding and its own culture. Brides have white dresses, so it gives her a dress of giant spider thread...which has a few egg sacks attached. It come to her each night leaving gifts and talking to her about what her life will be like.

Girl's scared and fights back, setting up the lights to a remote which she turns on when the monster comes. however, while shocked it bundles her up in her sheets and drags her to its home. There, she starts trying to escape, but she finds something curious: time hasn't moved at all in her room. the monster allows her to travel back and forth and despite it setting a wedding date, doesn't try to force itself on her. So she uses the monster's room to catch up on her sleep and cram for tests.

At the same time, monster starts opening up and can be quite sweet, even if it only knows how to scare people. Girl warms up to it and starts a relationship and a marriage, slipping away for as long as she needs and then coming back to the waking world.
 
Back
Top