Alabama indites Rethuglicans, Whut?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
BUSTED: Alabama GOPer facing 50 years in prison for illegally searching police records for dirt on primary opponents

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall announced the arrest of Elliot Lipinsky on three felony charges of illegally accessing and attempting to access confidential law enforcement records.

Two of the charges are for seeking records on his primary opponents in the 2018 Republican primary for state auditor, the AG announced in a press release.

Lipinsky is a former deputy district attorney.

He is facing up to 20 years in prison for each of the computer tampering charges and another 10 years for attempted computer tampering.

Lawyer doing Law wrong?:D

That Doug Jones U.S. Senate seat in Alabama (currently held by the Democrats) will be a sure-thing Republican pick-up in 2020. The American south has pretty-much COMPLETELY abandoned the Democratic Party & the Ku Kux Klan since those days when those two political organizations banded together to rule this region of our nation. Those days permanently ended when President Reagan swept the south in 1984.

Doug Jones made the fatal flaw of voting against the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh last summer, which everybody in Alabama fully expected him to do, as he has proven far more answerable to senate minority leader Chuck Schumer than he's been to his constituents. That particular vote also cost the Dems senate seats in Missouri, Florida, & North Dakota, and in 2020 they'll be able to add Alabama to that list.

"After more than a year of listening to Alabama’s citizens, I have heard your concerns and hopes for a better tomorrow. I am humbled to announce the next step -- I will be a @GOP candidate for US Senate. I invite you to join my team." - former Auburn University Head Football Coach Tommy Tuberville

The Republican primary for the seat is March 3, 2020. If Tuberville makes it through, the general election is Nov. 3, 2020. If it comes down to Tommy Tuberville vs. Doug Jones, the Republicans will win in a landslide!

The University of Alabama may not like the fact that Tuberville's Auburn Tigers defeated the Crimson Tide six-seasons-in-a-row, from 2002 to 2007, but Bama fans are just as conservative as Tigers fans, and they'll vote heavily Republican in 2020.

What? Yet another Republican caught in election tampering? What a surprise. :D

KeithD writes: "What? Yet another Republican caught in election tampering? What a surprise."

What this country needs are voter-photo-ID laws in all fifty states!

The state of Alabama is forever lost to the Democratic Party regardless, unless they can register millions of illegals there like they've done in California!

KeithD writes: "What? Yet another Republican caught in election tampering? What a surprise."

The state of Alabama is forever lost to the Democratic Party regardless, unless they can register millions of illegals there like they've done in California!

Yes. I agree.

Alabama has been watching the GA mid-term elections and the Governorship of GA w/close scrutiny. I do not believe they want what almost happened to GA to happen to them.

That Doug Jones U.S. Senate seat in Alabama (currently held by the Democrats) will be a sure-thing Republican pick-up in 2020. The American south has pretty-much COMPLETELY abandoned the Democratic Party & the Ku Kux Klan since those days when those two political organizations banded together to rule this region of our nation. Those days permanently ended when President Reagan swept the south in 1984.

Doug Jones made the fatal flaw of voting against the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh last summer, which everybody in Alabama fully expected him to do, as he has proven far more answerable to senate minority leader Chuck Schumer than he's been to his constituents. That particular vote also cost the Dems senate seats in Missouri, Florida, & North Dakota, and in 2020 they'll be able to add Alabama to that list.
So you think. The fact is that Jones only had to beat Roy Moore in that election, and the only reason they needed an election was because Jeff Sessions took the AG job. Yes, the seat will probably go Republican next year, but that says more about Alabama than it does about Jones.

If you didn't assume so much about me, you'd know that, having been a voting precinct chief for a while, I have consistently supported requiring photo ID to vote in board discussions. I've just said that registrars should be responsible for ensuring voters can get them. In my area, the registrar issues voter cards. She jolly well could see that a photo was attached, as they do at the DMV.

Now, what does your post have to do with what you quoted from me? The thread is about yet another Republican election fraud instance, and you've tried to deflect it to Democratic activity.

What compels you Trumpettes to blatantly and outrageously lie about simply everything?

That Doug Jones U.S. Senate seat in Alabama (currently held by the Democrats) will be a sure-thing Republican pick-up in 2020. The American south has pretty-much COMPLETELY abandoned the Democratic Party & the Ku Kux Klan since those days when those two political organizations banded together to rule this region of our nation.

You are aware of what Doug Jones was known for before he was elected to the Senate, aren't you? How about which demographic groups formed the lion's share of his support? (Hint: they both utterly destroy what you're implying here.)

Those days permanently ended when President Reagan swept the south in 1984.

Actually, it was 1964 that the Democrats lost their grip on the South - because they shed their racist past and embraced civil rights.

All three of those states are Republican-leaning, and there is no reason to believe a vote for Mr. I-Like-Beer would have changed the outcome. Kavanaugh is a right-wing Republican, and the incumbent senators in those states were Democrats. Their constituents knew it when they elected them in 2012.

And as I alluded to above, it was African-Americans, and especially African-American women, who elected Jones. I feel completely safe in assuming they did not want him to vote for Kavanaugh.

Oh, and what do you make of the seats Republicans lost in Arizona and Nevada?

phrodeau writes: "So you think. The fact is that Jones only had to beat Roy Moore in that election, and the only reason they needed an election was because Jeff Sessions took the AG job. Yes, the seat will probably go Republican next year, but that says more about Alabama than it does about Jones."

Doug Jones ran as a moderate, hoping that the voters of this state would believe him. They did, but then he showed his TRUE COLORS with his vote against Judge Kavanaugh. That sealed the deal. He'll NEVER be re-elected!

KeithD writes: "What compels you Trumpettes to blatantly and outrageously lie about simply everything?"

If the Democratic Party was SINCERE about ending voter-fraud in Alabama and in other states, Keith, the leaders of that party would be demanding voter-photo-ID laws nationwide. But they're NOT sincere. They only want to win, and to accomplish that they're going to NEED more illegals voting, along with MORE illegal voting practices in those corrupt precincts controlled by Democratic Party operatives in all fifty-states!

YDB95 writes: "Actually, it was 1964 that the Democrats lost their grip on the South - because they shed their racist past and embraced civil rights."

In 1976, Democrat Jimmy Carter SWEPT the American south, capturing every southern state except Virginia. Four years later, President Carter LOST every southern state except his home-state of Georgia! And four years after that, President Reagan won EVERY southern state (including Georgia) by WIDE MARGINS! And even when two southerners (Clinton & Gore) headed the Democratic ticket, the south remained in Republican hands from then on!

"...as I alluded to above, it was African-Americans, and especially African-American women, who elected Jones."

Yes, Alabama's African-Americans still tend to support Democrats (for the present), but they could NOT have put Jones in the U.S. Senate without the same kind of smear campaign that Democrats unsuccessfully used to take down Brett Kavanaugh! In both 2008 & 2012, black voters in Alabama faithfully turned out in large numbers for Barack Obama. In '08, Obama lost 'Bama, 60.32 to 38.74%, and it got even worse in 2012, when he lost this state by a margin of 60.55 to 38.36%!

In defense of Alabama, there's more to that state than it's politics. They are indeed part of the U.S. and have NEVER spoke of leaving the Union.

Old school yes - but catching up to the 21st century in many ways.

We need to stop all this BS hashing over this stuff and simply accept it. Voice your opinions at the polls and stop w/the personal attacks based on someone's right to express themselves.

I own my views - I expect nothing less from anyone else. Tired of sitting on the fence and playing referee to the ones I have defended in my decision making process.

phrodeau writes: "So you think. The fact is that Jones only had to beat Roy Moore in that election, and the only reason they needed an election was because Jeff Sessions took the AG job. Yes, the seat will probably go Republican next year, but that says more about Alabama than it does about Jones."

Doug Jones ran as a moderate, hoping that the voters of this state would believe him. They did, but then he showed his TRUE COLORS with his vote against Judge Kavanaugh. That sealed the deal. He'll NEVER be re-elected!

He'd be a longshot for re-election in any event because Alabama is a red state, but voting against a right-wing extremist with a history of attempted rape does NOT preclude Jones from being a moderate. Overall his voting record shows he is.

If the Democratic Party was SINCERE about ending voter-fraud in Alabama and in other states, Keith, the leaders of that party would be demanding voter-photo-ID laws nationwide. But they're NOT sincere. They only want to win, and to accomplish that they're going to NEED more illegals voting, along with MORE illegal voting practices in those corrupt precincts controlled by Democratic Party operatives in all fifty-states!

Of which you have yet to provide a single example. (The numbers from California in 2012 and 2016 do not prove anything in that regard, as we've established several times now.) The real issue with "ending voter fraud" is that there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the first place and the "solution" is clearly designed to disenfranchise legitimate Democratic voters. The idea that it's a huge problem in need of a solution is nothing but propaganda cooked up specifically to dupe people like you. Clearly it has worked!

YDB95 writes: "Actually, it was 1964 that the Democrats lost their grip on the South - because they shed their racist past and embraced civil rights."

In 1976, Democrat Jimmy Carter SWEPT the American south, capturing every southern state except Virginia. Four years later, President Carter LOST every southern state except his home-state of Georgia! And four years after that, President Reagan won EVERY southern state (including Georgia) by WIDE MARGINS! And even when two southerners (Clinton & Gore) headed the Democratic ticket, the south remained in Republican hands from then on!
First of all, Clinton and Gore carried several Southern states both times and Obama won three of them. But the point is it was NOT Reagan who broke the Dems' lock on the South. That happened in 1964, and it happened because the Dems embraced civil rights.

"...as I alluded to above, it was African-Americans, and especially African-American women, who elected Jones."

Yes, Alabama's African-Americans still tend to support Democrats (for the present), but they could NOT have put Jones in the U.S. Senate without the same kind of smear campaign that Democrats unsuccessfully used to take down Brett Kavanaugh! In both 2008 & 2012, black voters in Alabama faithfully turned out in large numbers for Barack Obama. In '08, Obama lost 'Bama, 60.32 to 38.74%, and it got even worse in 2012, when he lost this state by a margin of 60.55 to 38.36%!
Or maybe a sufficient minority of white voters didn't want a senator who was always trying to get teenage girls in bed. Can you blame them?

In defense of Alabama, there's more to that state than it's politics. They are indeed part of the U.S. and have NEVER spoke of leaving the Union.

They not only spoke of it, they did it, in 1861.

YDB95 writes: "First of all, Clinton and Gore carried several Southern states both times and Obama won three of them. But the point is it was NOT Reagan who broke the Dems' lock on the South. That happened in 1964, and it happened because the Dems embraced civil rights."

Southern boys Bill Clinton & Al Gore carried their home states (Arkansas & Tennessee) along with Louisiana, & Georgia in 1992, worth 39 electoral votes. Bush & Quayle meanwhile won 108 electoral votes in the south. Four years later, in 1996, Clinton-Gore again carried their home states, plus Louisiana & Florida (51 electoral votes) with Yankees Dole & Kemp winning the rest of the south (worth 96 electoral votes).

Barack won Virginia, North Carolina, & Florida (55 electoral votes) in 2008, with McCain winning the remaining eight-southern states (worth 98 electoral votes). Four years later, Obama won only Virginia & Florida in the south (42 electoral votes) with Yankees Romney & Ryan winning nine southern states worth 128 electoral votes!

Again, Jimmy Carter was the LAST Democrat candidate to win the south (1976), and he was also the FIRST Democrat to lose it (1980), and the Democrats have been steadily losing it ever since!

"They not only spoke of it, they did it, in 1861."

Alabama seceded from the union in 1861, following an election in which the Democrats won 69.11% of the Alabama vote. In the 100-years following the U.S. Civil War, both the Democratic Party AND the Ku Kux Klan were very politically powerful in Alabama! Today, that's changed - the Republicans dominate politics there, and both the Democrats & the KKK are WEAK (which is why Doug Jones will lose his senate seat in 2020!)

Last edited:
You are aware of what Doug Jones was known for before he was elected to the Senate, aren't you? How about which demographic groups formed the lion's share of his support? (Hint: they both utterly destroy what you're implying here.)

Actually, it was 1964 that the Democrats lost their grip on the South - because they shed their racist past and embraced civil rights.

No, because in 1968, Alabama went for George Wallace, former Dem. Gov. of GA and one of the worst racists in history. He was running as the candidate of the AIP.

Funny how all those illegals crossing the southern border and voting for Democrats don’t seem to make the South any less red, and California is destined to become Republican. Just seems odd somehow.

Especially since illegals can't get the vote and no matter of Trumpette lies have shown that they have or could.

No, because in 1968, Alabama went for George Wallace, former Dem. Gov. of GA and one of the worst racists in history. He was running as the candidate of the AIP.

He was the former governor of Alabama, and as even you say, he wasn't the Democratic nominee.

YDB95 writes: "First of all, Clinton and Gore carried several Southern states both times and Obama won three of them. But the point is it was NOT Reagan who broke the Dems' lock on the South. That happened in 1964, and it happened because the Dems embraced civil rights."

Southern boys Bill Clinton & Al Gore carried their home states (Arkansas & Tennessee) along with Louisiana, & Georgia in 1992, worth 39 electoral votes. Bush & Quayle meanwhile won 108 electoral votes in the south. Four years later, in 1996, Clinton-Gore again carried their home states, plus Louisiana & Florida (51 electoral votes) with Yankees Dole & Kemp winning the rest of the south (worth 96 electoral votes).

Barack won Virginia, North Carolina, & Florida (55 electoral votes) in 2008, with McCain winning the remaining eight-southern states (worth 98 electoral votes). Four years later, Obama won only Virginia & Florida in the south (42 electoral votes) with Yankees Romney & Ryan winning nine southern states worth 128 electoral votes!

In other words, you just admitted I was right. Thanks.

Again, Jimmy Carter was the LAST Democrat candidate to win the south (1976), and he was also the FIRST Democrat to lose it (1980), and the Democrats have been steadily losing it ever since!

No, he was not the first Democrat to lose it. Wikipedia is your friend.

Today, that's changed - the Republicans dominate politics there, and both the Democrats & the KKK are WEAK (which is why Doug Jones will lose his senate seat in 2020!)

I'll ask again: do you know what Doug Jones was best known for before he was elected to the Senate? A simple yes or no will do, even.

YDB95 writes: "In other words, you just admitted I was right. Thanks."

Yes, I suppose if you consider the Democrat presidential candiate getting trounced every four years in the American south to be "the NEW NORMAL," then yes, you are perfectly right! And you're welcome!

"No, he was not the first Democrat to lose it. Wikipedia is your friend."

Jimmy Carter's 1980 loss of the American south to Ronald Reagan opened a TEN-STRAIGHT-PRESIDENTIAL-ELECTION streak in which his party has been soundly defeated in that large (and growing) region of our nation. Wikipedia will confirm what I'm saying, as Carter's Democrats still dominated the American south as recently as 1976.

"I'll ask again: do you know what Doug Jones was best known for before he was elected to the Senate? A simple yes or no will do, even."

Yes, I do. Doug Jones is a member of the very same political party that once used the Ku Kux Klan as its militant arm in Alabama and throughout the American south - from the end of the U.S. Civil War all the way up until the Civil Rights era - much in the same way that the Democratic Party uses masked Antifa protesters today. When the Democratic Party lost its political strangehold on the American south, so did the KKK. Former high-ranking Klan officer Robert Byrd (D-WV) renounced his racist past and even cast the deciding vote to pass ObamaCare, moving President Obama to deliver the eulogy at Byrd's 2010 funeral. But in November of that same year, Byrd & Obama's party STILL lost 63-House & 6-Senate seats due to the immense unpopularity of that deeply flawed legislation!

He was the former governor of Alabama, and as even you say, he wasn't the Democratic nominee.

You're right. He was the gov. of AL. I was probably thinking of Lester Maddox. All those racist southern Dems. are alike to me. I was just mildly disagreeing with Dumpington, who said the South stopped being racist in 1964.

I like the history lessons the rwcj keeps mangling about racism

Lets say they are 100 percent right,hell, lets go further and say prior to 20 years ago every single Democrat was a card carrying nazi

that doesnt change which party is now the party of racists

I like the history lessons the rwcj keeps mangling about racism

Lets say they are 100 percent right,hell, lets go further and say prior to 20 years ago every single Democrat was a card carrying nazi

that doesnt change which party is now the party of racists

Yea....the Democrats who are openly advocating ehtno-socialism.

Back