Rebelling Rethuglicans!

Republicans’ message to Dems: ‘Please for the love of God stop playing circular firing squad and pick someone to beat Trump’

Republican and longtime Trump critic Ana Navarro has no such qualms. Calling Biden a good friend who merely likes to comfort people, Navarro begged Democrats to stop searching for the perfect candidate and settle on someone who can beat Trump in 2020.

“As a Republican who is desperate to see Donald Trump out of the White House I am perplexed by the circular firing squad that the Democrats are executing on themselves,” Navarro said.

“They have — there is like — it is like they are looking for the perfect candidate. You don’t need the perfect candidate. You need a candidate good enough to beat Donald Trump. Please, for the love of God, don’t screw it up and give us somebody because I’ve given up on the Republicans being able to do that.”

:D
 
Republicans want the Democrats to consolidate targets so they can concentrate their fire. I think it's fine to have a period when you can point to a dozen Democrats who all are more palatable as president than anyone the Republicans can point to, especially the one they are backing. :)
 
Republicans want the Democrats to consolidate targets so they can concentrate their fire. I think it's fine to have a period when you can point to a dozen Democrats who all are more palatable as president than anyone the Republicans can point to, especially the one they are backing. :)




The republicans don't need to do anything. The Dems will find out what the repubs found out in 2016. They will systematically destroy each other. They will dig up every bit of dirt on each other and sling it whether it's true or not. Uncle Joe is the first casualty and I like uncle Joe, I think he's a good, kind and well intentioned man. I'm looking forward to the circular fire squad. By the time the Dems campaigning wrap's up they'll have you believing each and everyone of them were convicted mass murderers, rapist or Russian spies.

Let's see, Gillibrand already mishandled sexual harassment allegations, Klobuchar's mistreatment of several staff members, O'Rourke DWI charge along with attempting to leave the scene of an accident, kind of sound's like Teddy boy, Oh, wait a minute! Teddy got away with murder, what was I thinking! Kamala Harris smoking pot when it was illegal and then get's promoted to attorney general of California, but, maybe she never inhaled, maybe she hung around with Bill! Maybe breaking the law in California is OK? like they say "FUCK UP GO UP"! More to come!!
 
Last edited:
You seem concerned. I'm not. It's good to find out more about the Democratic hopefuls, many of whom are just after name recognition and/or VP possibilities. Each and every one of them I've seen so far is better than any Republican who could run and even of most of the Republicans running in 2016. I'll let this little concern be yours. If you are a supporter of the corrupt Trump regime or the Republicans now in Congress, I think you have every reason to fear 2020. :)
 
Last edited:
Republicans are ‘reeling’ from Trump’s erratic ‘policy whiplash’ — and this is their lousy excuse for it

Which is better than Sen. Ron Johnson, genius. The Wisconsin Republican blames it all on voters. “Listen, before the 2018 election, certainly in Wisconsin, I was saying, ‘Don’t elect Democrats to the House; if the Democrats take over the House all we’re going to be talking about is investigation, talk of impeachment, it won’t be about legislation, it won’t be about solving these problems.” Never mind there’s no House voting scheduled on impeachments, and they’ve been doing legislative stuff at a pretty good clip—even a bill to fix some of the Affordable Care Act’s major flaws. But, sure, Ron, blame the voters that put in Democrats and not the ones that saddled you with a narcissistic authoritarian orange being with no control over his own impulses.

It’s always someone else’s fault with Republicans
 
The republicans don't need to do anything. The Dems will find out what the repubs found out in 2016.

By the way, what the Republicans found out in 2016 is that one of those cast of thousands of Republicans running for president won the presidency. You might want to rethink your premise. :D
 
Top Marine allowed emails to leak so military families wouldn’t get ‘f*cked’ by Trump’s border wall fight

The Marines’ leading general reportedly allowed two internal emails to leak to media in hopes of protecting military families from President Donald Trump’s push for a border wall with Mexico.

Two Pentagon sources told Newsweek that Gen. Robert Neller let the internal memos, both of which criticized the president’s plans to deploy troops to build his border wall, leak to the Los Angeles Times and NBC News over the past two weeks “because he didn’t want the Marines and families at [North Carolina base] Camp Lejeune to get f***ed.”

Neller is the new Smedly Butler!:D
 
Yes, the bureaucracy is fucking over an out-of-control dictator wanna be--and will continue to do so as long as the Republicans in Congress don't step up to their job of protecting the balance of power and the Constitution.
 
You seem concerned. I'm not. It's good to find out more about the Democratic hopefuls, many of whom are just after name recognition and/or VP possibilities. Each and every one of them I've seen so far is better than any Republican who could run and even of most of the Republicans running in 2016. I'll let this little concern be yours. If you are a supporter of the corrupt Trump regime or the Republicans now in Congress, I think you have every reason to fear 2020. :)




You are entitled to your own opinion. I still don't know what their running on. Could it be to repeal the electoral college, or maybe the 'GREEN NEW DEAL', OH! maybe health care, take another crack at it, maybe can our republic ( capitalism ) and convert over to socialism, it's hard to tell with all the identity politics going on. Oh, you have to make sure abortion covers live babies, can't forget that, maybe cut our military budget in half, after all, that's wasteful spending, maybe use that money to learn how to speak chinese. Are they planning to kick out all the homeless out of San Francisco, after all they don't vote. Ah, I got it!!! we can turn in all our guns, after all, the second amendment just gets in the way. Don't have to worry about drugs or open borders, you guys already solved that issue, easy, just look the other way and abolish ICE. We'll replace ICE with ANTIFA, God, it's so fucking simple why didn't we think of that? You guys can improve free speech, you know, if you can't go with party line then do what Hitler did, put the bastards in jail!!! Yah, that's the ticket!! It's all coming clear to me. I figure with all the planes, trains and automobiles gone, we can plant ourselves into the ground and become potatoes that way we can control green house gases. I'm sure there will be plenty of pie in the sky for everybody because our economy will be based wealth distribution. We can all donate our wealth to the government, because they're better at spending it than we are.
 
Yes, the bureaucracy is fucking over an out-of-control dictator wanna be--and will continue to do so as long as the Republicans in Congress don't step up to their job of protecting the balance of power and the Constitution.



There is no balance in the constitution. The constitution is the balance of power for the people. "We the people" not we the democrats.
 
AG Bill Barr’s cover-up for Trump may have made his problems worse: conservative commentator

According to Rubin– who has abandoned the Republican Party over its support of Trump — Barr could have taken another path other than issuing a 4-page summary that was roundly criticized.

“Had Barr requested the federal court overseeing the grand jury to allow transmission of the report to Congress — as was done in Watergate — or sent along Mueller’s summaries, all of this could have been avoided,” she wrote, adding, ” The Justice Department seems to be engaged in prolonged gamesmanship both to keep the report bottled up and to rationalize Barr’s interference with Congress’s right to see the information.”

Chuck Grassley tweeted that he wants to see the WHOLE FUCKING REPORT! As Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee He has the LAW on his side, Mr AG.

Nadler is being a WIMP about this after threatening Subpoenas, he has diddled about whining like a common Democrat!
 
Well, yes, Barr and Trump are just adding to the obstruction of justice/coverup case and highlighting the "Of course you have something to hide" knowledge.

If no one else gets them, the bureaucracy will. The report will be leaked in it's entirety.
 
‘It’s a mess’: Republican senators in panic over Trump’s purge of DHS

“It’s a mess,” said Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-TX), who is standing for re-election this year. “Honestly, it wasn’t Secretary Nielsen’s fault. It wasn’t for lack of effort on her part. I don’t know if there’s anybody who’s going to be able to do more.”

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is horrified by the firing of Cissna, and the potential firing of USCIS strategist Kathy Nuebel Kovarik. “I heard that they are on the list to be fired. They are doing in an intellectual-like way what the president wants to accomplish. So no, they should not go.”

Speculation is rife that the firings are at the behest of White House policy adviser Stephen Miller, a notorious nativist hardliner who is frustrated with the relative lack of progress on sealing the border to migrants and refugees.

Yet they persist in supporting the Trumpanzy!:eek:
 
George Conway drops the hammer on Trump: ‘We have no competent, functioning president’

Reacting to Trump’s decision to fire Department of Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen, Conway promoted a tweet from MSNBC’s David Gura, who pointed out that the United States now lacks leadership at both DHS and the Pentagon.

“In all seriousness, we have no competent, functioning president,” Conway wrote in response.

Conway also promoted a tweet from journalist Julia Ioffe that pointed out the irony of Trump losing both his DHS chief and his defense secretary at a time when America is supposedly in the midst of a “national emergency.”

“We don’t really have a president,” Conway wrote in response.

By George, I think he's got it!:)
 
4914060569_9b0f11125f.jpg
 
Mitch McConnell begged fellow Republicans to talk the White House out of bad Federal Reserve nominees

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell reportedly begged his caucus to tell the president that his nominees to the Federal Reserve are a really bad idea.

According to Washington Post White House reporter Seung Min Kim, the moment came during a luncheon with the caucus behind closed doors.

“McConnell and Thune privately urged Senate Rs at lunch today to reach out to the White House to relay concerns about problematic nominees, I’m told,” she tweeted Tuesday.

“There are some names out there that aren’t confirmable,” said Sen. John Thune (R-SD). “And we would tell them that, if asked.”

Too incompetent to be confirmed? They are not bright enough to realize that they are there to destroy the Economy. How can Trumpski accomplish his instructions from the Red Queen, without useful idiots? Riddle me that Mitch!:eek:
 
GOP senators exhausted from defending Trump as their relationship grows worse with every scandal: report

12 voted his Emergency down, if 20 rebel it could be Impeachment time!:)

PeeResident Donald Trump’s unprecedented leadership style is causing “intraparty” struggles as Republicans grow weary of dealing with the president’s never-ending list of scandals.

According to a report from Politico, Republicans are at “odds” with Trump.

“It’s an unusual time in Trump’s Washington, with a Senate Republican majority that’s been at odds with the president for months now — and with GOP senators increasingly comfortable in trying to ward off what they see as Trump’s worst impulses. It’s an inflection point, with Senate Republicans weighing how hard to try to contain the president,” the report said.

Senate Republicans are disagreeing with Trump on issues such as immigration, the space force, and his process of fulfilling multiple vacancies in the White House.

:D
 
George Conway pens scathing op-ed comparing Trump to ‘cancer’ Nixon: ‘Congress should remove him’

“White House counsel John Dean famously told Nixon that there was a cancer within the presidency and that it was growing,” the husband to senior Trump aide Kellyanne Conway wrote. “What the Mueller report disturbingly shows, with crystal clarity, is that today there is a cancer in the presidency: President Donald J. Trump.”
Report Advertisement

“Congress now bears the solemn constitutional duty to excise that cancer without delay,” he added.
 
Prominent conservative unloads on Republicans for ignoring the brazen Trump lies contained in Mueller’s report

The right-wing National Review has long been critical of Trump. In a story published Friday, conservative columnist David French argues that “The Mueller Report Should Shock Our Conscience.“

“I’ve finished reading the entire Mueller report, and I must confess that even as a longtime, quite open critic of Donald Trump, I was surprised at the sheer scope, scale, and brazenness of the lies, falsehoods, and misdirections detailed by the Special Counsel’s Office,” French writes.

“We’ve become accustomed to Trump making up his own facts on matters great and small, but to see the extent to which his virus infected his entire political operation is sobering,” he continues.

He calls on Republicans to drop their fealty to the President and call out his lies.

“The lies are simply too much to bear. No Republican should tolerate such dishonesty.”
:)
 
OK, why don't the mainstream Republicans see this point in time as an opportunity to dump Trump and to try to regain place? What do they have to win by not doing so? He's fucked.
 
KeithD writes: "OK, why don't the mainstream Republicans see this point in time as an opportunity to dump Trump and to try to regain place? What do they have to win by not doing so? He's fucked."

You said it, Keith! There's NO WAY Trump can possibly win in 2020, right? (SARCASM ALERT!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmY_jIe6do&t=8s (runs 7:01)

You really need to watch the above Rachel Maddow video-clip from 2016, with her telling her MSNBC audience that there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that Donald Trump can defeat Hillary Clinton in November! She points to polls showing Trump TIED with Mrs. Clinton in South Carolina (Trump ended-up winning there by a lopsided 54.94 to 40.67%!)

There's NO WAY the Republicans are going to dump Trump - he's going to win BIG in 2020, as the Democratic Party has NO CREDIBLE candidates with which to challenge him! The two old white guys (BIden & Bernie) are currently leading in all of that party's polling, but they're both awful choices!
 
Conservative columnist pounds bungling Trump for driving North Korea’s Kim into Putin’s arms

In a harsh column in the New York Times, conservative columnist Bret Stephens hammered President Donald Trump for his ham-handed negotiations with North Korean strongman Kim Jong-un who is currently buddying up to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Stephens started out with a brutal smackdown of Trump’s storied incompetence as a negotiator — despite Trump’s claims to the contrary.

“As deal-making goes, Donald Trump’s approach to negotiating with North Korea has resembled nothing so much as his purchase, in 1988, of New York’s Plaza Hotel: Rely on personal chemistry, ignore the advice of experts, neglect due diligence and then overpay for an investment that delivers no returns,” he began before adding, “As with the Plaza, the result is about the same: a fiasco.”

That was Donald's plan all along! "The Shart of the Deal":)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top