Once more with feeling.

I told you! those are VERY interesting!

What a delightful wicked impish smile you have there!

A lovely tease too holding your boob :kiss:

I told you! those are VERY interesting!

What a delightful wicked impish smile you have there!

A lovely tease too holding your boob :kiss:

Shame I'm not wearing makeup:rolleyes: I took them for my boyfriend last night but I thought you guys might like to see them too :D

I like sarcasm, so.. it works for me.

It's like there's a little hint of attitude in it. I think it works quite well on you, too.

I remember reading an article about how Americans found British people smiling insincere. You know there's more than a hint of attitude there ;)

I remember reading an article about how Americans found British people smiling insincere. You know there's more than a hint of attitude there ;)

Well yes, more than a hint, but one doesn't want to offend. :rolleyes:

That makes me wonder, if that's what's happening here... is it something about the way British people smile, or would I not think that if I didn't know you were British?

I know the work of art in the foreground, did you have anything to do with the art in the background? Other than hanging it?

Very nice! Sorry to hear about your camera. I hope you're alright. I might cry if I lost mine. :(

Anyway, very sexy iphone pics. Love the nipple tease.

I'll wait until you get tired of only having one phone in your life, and you get tempted to come cheat on Limo with my Android.

Back