Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mine go more in the direction of people - from real life - than actual plots or scenarios, if that makes sense. I love yearning for people I'm attracted to or feel absolute lust for, even though so many barriers would obviously prevent those experiences from ever taking place. There are so many people over the years from work, friends, etc. that I'd love to be with or watch sexually....Perhaps some of the most perverted would be thinking of certain women or ex's and wanting to watch, share, or be with them with another man, though, their lover, or whomever they were with.

Sooo my darkest taboo fantasy

It has to do with power exchange starting out with me riding a man choking him while I take pleasure from his body. Goading him, pushing him to his breaking point and then him taking charge. Throwing me on my back and taking me in a fit of primal lust. No holds barred almost punishing me for tormenting him with my body.

I've explored them all. Don't have any left. I am Samuelx after all. LMBAO.

Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker here :)
I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

Mine is something similar, although me being the man. Although in my fantasies the girl is outright trying to take me from my wife, for herself. Her also cheating on her husband/boyfriend with me, is hot, either with or without the possibility of her and I ending up together.

It has to do with power exchange starting out with me riding a man choking him while I take pleasure from his body. Goading him, pushing him to his breaking point and then him taking charge. Throwing me on my back and taking me in a fit of primal lust. No holds barred almost punishing me for tormenting him with my body.

this sounds intense! and great.

Shopping Trip

I want to take my hot petite cousin on a sexy shopping trip. Then afterwards she models everything we bought for me.

Don't think I haven't thought about it.
Sometimes, when clothes shopping, I will hold up a short, slutty dress and think 'hmmm...'

Sounds like a pretty easy fantasy for RL.

Even if you didn't complete it, just to dress as a prostitute and hang out in a hotel bar might be an exciting night. You could always flirt then leave just have a wingman in the corner.

Have one of my ex-girlfriends (married) meet me while I'm in her town and spend the whole night releasing what has been pent up since college 30 years ago.

I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

...waiting for your first book to hit the shelves!

Most taboo fantasy?

Fucking my young Catholic schoolgirl 2nd cousin who just started college earlier this year.

That sounds hot! I would love to hear more about it

My wife was date-raped when she was in college. I fantasize all the time about him coming back, and forcing her to have sex with him again -- in front of me. Except this time she likes it and wants more...

My wife was date-raped when she was in college. I fantasize all the time about him coming back, and forcing her to have sex with him again -- in front of me. Except this time she likes it and wants more...

As someone that helped stop a rape, I cannot imagine how any man could find it sexually exciting.

Going to an adult theater accompanied by my husband and another couple we know. We ladies would strip completely at the front desk and leaving our clothing with the attendant. Walking completely naked into the back area where the video booths are.....then let the fun begin:)

Going to an adult theater accompanied by my husband and another couple we know. We ladies would strip completely at the front desk and leaving our clothing with the attendant. Walking completely naked into the back area where the video booths are.....then let the fun begin:)

All eyes on us as we walk past the other patrons, pausing in mid sentence.

We get more moist as we walk arm in arm to the back...

mine

Would be kidnapping my bosses wife and daughter then fuckin them senseless all while wearing a mask n videotaping it then sending him the tape if me making his two girls come all over my cock

My wife's girlfriend is doing that to me. Drives me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back