The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, no self respecting Dominant would even bother with ordering their "woman" to simply go make a sandwich.. ha.. that's not being dominant, that's just being lazy....

ha

(wait, did I say that outloud??? HA)

For me, it's something quite simple. I don't make it into something it's not. For me, it's about doing small things for the man I love. That's it. Making someone a sandwich isn't a big deal in my eyes. It's just a sandwich.

MLT?

F-ing panic attacks. They ruin a perfectly good chance to nap and they always manifest when I'm tired and want to sleep. Arugh...

For me, it's something quite simple. I don't make it into something it's not. For me, it's about doing small things for the man I love. That's it. Making someone a sandwich isn't a big deal in my eyes. It's just a sandwich.

MLT?

Oh hun... making a sandwich for the Man you love is a whole other issue. I make dinner, sandwiches, lunch for my Husband all the time. The thing here is, he is not "ordering" me to do it. I am doing it out of love.

My thing is... and keep in mind that yes, I am submissive.. but if a Dominant orders his submissive to make him a sandwich... I mean, WTF.. is he too lazy? Give me a break. Go make it yourself. Being Dominant has NOTHING to do with "ordering a sandwich"...

I once had a very heated debate with a Dominant and his submissive about the fact that, while laying in bed, together, he ordered his submissive to get out of bed, on her side... go over to HIS side, and shut off HIS light, then go around back to her side of the bed. REALLY... ??? He couldn't just reach over himself?? Sorry, that is not being Dominant, that is being Lazy and Stupid... same thing with the making a sandwich....

Just my 2 cents.. and then some..

With Arms Wide Open is a song I hope I can feel like describes me some day. Have a kid, a lady, I can live, accepting everything that existence sends my way, and enjoy the flow with em.

Oh hun... making a sandwich for the Man you love is a whole other issue. I make dinner, sandwiches, lunch for my Husband all the time. The thing here is, he is not "ordering" me to do it. I am doing it out of love.

My thing is... and keep in mind that yes, I am submissive.. but if a Dominant orders his submissive to make him a sandwich... I mean, WTF.. is he too lazy? Give me a break. Go make it yourself. Being Dominant has NOTHING to do with "ordering a sandwich"...

I once had a very heated debate with a Dominant and his submissive about the fact that, while laying in bed, together, he ordered his submissive to get out of bed, on her side... go over to HIS side, and shut off HIS light, then go around back to her side of the bed. REALLY... ??? He couldn't just reach over himself?? Sorry, that is not being Dominant, that is being Lazy and Stupid... same thing with the making a sandwich....

Just my 2 cents.. and then some..

Ordering her to get out of bed and turn off his light... yeeeah... no.

For my Dom to demand/order/request me to make him a sandwich? Well, he knows me well enough to know I love doing things for him, so again, I have no problem doing it. I wouldn't be someone's submissive if it weren't a loving, respectful relationship.

Ordering her to get out of bed and turn off his light... yeeeah... no.

For my Dom to demand/order/request me to make him a sandwich? Well, he knows me well enough to know I love doing things for him, so again, I have no problem doing it. I wouldn't be someone's submissive if it weren't a loving, respectful relationship.

Now you know we could go round and round on this.. don't you...

:rose:

For my Angel

hug_cats_fine.jpg

My opinion, no self respecting Dominant would even bother with ordering their "woman" to simply go make a sandwich.. ha.. that's not being dominant, that's just being lazy....

ha

(wait, did I say that outloud??? HA)

From my experience, limited as it is, most men that define themselves as a "Dominate" are the kind of men that get a kick out of bullying women and in most cases are cowardly.

I've seen a few willing to go to fists in the heat of things but, in my opinion, that's often cowardly. Adults typically don't want to fight. It isn't cowardice. It's an understanding that violence is often not worth the potential for jail/fines/arrest when you're a mature and functioning part of society.

Dominates, self-proclaimed as they are, often are blowhard cowards.

And they're also the most easy people to bully into doing things they don't want to do. Just ask the women that are "with" them. They most frequently run the relationship with a few well-placed tantrums and/or a bit of emotional hijacking.

From my experience, limited as it is, most men that define themselves as a "Dominate" are the kind of men that get a kick out of bullying women and in most cases are cowardly.

I've seen a few willing to go to fists in the heat of things but, in my opinion, that's often cowardly. Adults typically don't want to fight. It isn't cowardice. It's an understanding that violence is often not worth the potential for jail/fines/arrest when you're a mature and functioning part of society.

Dominates, self-proclaimed as they are, often are blowhard cowards.

And they're also the most easy people to bully into doing things they don't want to do. Just ask the women that are "with" them. They most frequently run the relationship with a few well-placed tantrums and/or a bit of emotional hijacking.

ltit

LI is so eloquent.

I saw something that described my idea of being dominant. The dom is the conductor, the director, the tour guide, the one than enfolds a sub into a certain world. Yes, he takes what he needs and wants, but also provides what the sub wants and needs. They relax into the moment, pushed to limits, and beyond, finding new pleasure and trust. A Dom should be protective, caring, self controlled and a bit empathic if possible. A healthy relationship is simbiotic. I am a Switch, but I do have my very Dom moments. The best time I remember...?

The evening I had a woman lay down, held only by my command. Give her anticipation, pleasure, pain, heat, cold, wondering if shed feel the light caress of flame, or a blade, or my teeth? Getting her so excited she literally was creaming without me ever going near her quim... And the way she screamed, cumming harder than I'd ever seen as I finally slammed into her as deep as I could, taking my pleasure, and giving her as well.

Sometimes the nonsense that comes out my co-worker's mouth has me daydreaming about taking a bat to the back of her head or at the very least screaming at her to shut the fuck up.

*Dear God, maybe its a good thing Lady's not around right now. Didn't this whole talk happen once before...? And she and Ice got into it?*

My actual last thought....
"Guy on my Facebook is bitching about how he didn't get these higher positioned jobs he had applied to. Well, since he keeps referring to the positions as "MANGERS", I can see WHY they didn't hire him."

LT: You're awake. You're doing stuff. You're talking to the damned dogs. So how do you just let them shit on the floor? I don't understand how someone lets their animals get this bad... and then reinforces it.

Nah. I just have a different perspective is all and the only one I speak for is myself and my viewpoint and that's not open for debate. :kiss:

As I have mine... and for me... I have had this debate numerous times... I stand by my opinion... :D

Oh and for the record.. I totally agree with ICE... Nicely put ICE!!!! :rose:

Oh and I still luv ya Cait... !!!

LT: You're awake. You're doing stuff. You're talking to the damned dogs. So how do you just let them shit on the floor? I don't understand how someone lets their animals get this bad... and then reinforces it.

It takes work to house break a pet and I can't understand people who overlook this step. Heck, our bunny is litter box trained.

As I have mine... and for me... I have had this debate numerous times... I stand by my opinion... :D

Oh and for the record.. I totally agree with ICE... Nicely put ICE!!!! :rose:

Oh and I still luv ya Cait... !!!

:cool: Of course you do. Just because we have a difference of opinion doesn't change a thing, hun. :heart:

Oh sometimes it can... I can be very opinionated that way.. LOL...

(me opinionated? No.. go figure)...

*snickers* Then you don't know me well enough by now. I refuse to talk in circles. I stand by my viewpoint and you can ask Ice. They aren't open for discussion. I respect that everyone has their own views and so long as I am not getting theirs shoved down my throat, we're cool.

It takes work to house break a pet and I can't understand people who overlook this step. Heck, our bunny is litter box trained.

I was hoping to have these three house broken before I left, but she has apparently decided to fight me every step of the way. She went one night without putting down those stupid pads she buys for them, and at the first accident she was done.

But, when you're the only person in a house of three that's trying... :rolleyes:

I was hoping to have these three house broken before I left, but she has apparently decided to fight me every step of the way. She went one night without putting down those stupid pads she buys for them, and at the first accident she was done.

But, when you're the only person in a house of three that's trying... :rolleyes:

Yeah.... :/

Why did you allow a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back