The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening every... Damn! The place is empty...again! Where is everybody? I'm not likin' this at all. I'll just draw me a mug of stout, sit on the porch and watch the fireflies. :rolleyes:

Good evening every... Damn! The place is empty...again! Where is everybody? I'm not likin' this at all. I'll just draw me a mug of stout, sit on the porch and watch the fireflies. :rolleyes:

Excuse me? I am not a footstool, I was just taking a quick snooze while the biscuits bake. Empty, huh!

Hi, Tom. :kiss: I'm just relaxing with a book. I'll keep you company for a bit.

Excuse me? I am not a footstool, I was just taking a quick snooze while the biscuits bake. Empty, huh!

Jeez! My bad! I wondered where that new bearskin rug had come from...and why it humped in the middle. :rolleyes:

Hi, Tom. :kiss: I'm just relaxing with a book. I'll keep you company for a bit.

Hello Di. :kiss: Aren't you a sweetie. I'll just snuggle up and not disturb you. Whatcha readin'? Huh? Huh? :D

Jeez! My bad! I wondered where that new bearskin rug had come from...and why it humped in the middle. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Bear, I didn't see you there. :kiss: Would there be any honey to go with those biscuits?

Hello Di. :kiss: Aren't you a sweetie. I'll just snuggle up and not disturb you. Whatcha readin'? Huh? Huh? :D

:rolleyes: A book.

:D

Ohhh...I get it...it's one of them trashy woman's novels...Danielle Steele prolly..."Her body quivered with desire as he pressed his lips to hers, stealing the breath from her lungs..." :D

:D lol

I'm reading a Sookie Stackhouse mystery by Charlaine Harris. Not deep but not Danielle Steele. :p

Hi, Tricia. :kiss: How goes it?

I'm not familiar with that series. I like the Kinsey Millhone alphabet mysteries. ;)

Hi Trish. :kiss::kiss: How you this fine evenin'?

We had my step-son's wedding today so I'm very tired. Just got back home and into jammies...my feet hurt! The groom was handsom and the bride beautiful...nice service....the food was excellent and there was lots of laughter and happiness.:D

We had my step-son's wedding today so I'm very tired. Just got back home and into jammies...my feet hurt! The groom was handsom and the bride beautiful...nice service....the food was excellent and there was lots of laughter and happiness.:D

It sounds lovely. :) Lots of weddings for you lately...

I have decided that my summer reading will be to get all the way through all the Beekeeper's Apprentice stories. Everyone holds them in high esteem and I have been a Sherlock Holmes freek since I was in middle school. With any luck, I may even be able to work the late British Empire into a redo of Kismet. I can just imagine Mahmood engaging in battles of wits with Sherlock and Mycroft. This could be great fun!

Congratulations to the whole fam-darnly, then. Much champagne and canape's I presume?

I have decided that my summer reading will be to get all the way through all the Beekeeper's Apprentice stories. Everyone holds them in high esteem and I have been a Sherlock Holmes freek since I was in middle school. With any luck, I may even be able to work the late British Empire into a redo of Kismet. I can just imagine Mahmood engaging in battles of wits with Sherlock and Mycroft. This could be great fun!

That sounds great, Bear! Please let me know how you like them as you go along.

Are the biscuits ready yet? <looks hopeful>

Congrats to him and his new bride. :rose: What a pleasant way to spend a day...your aching feet nowithstanding...high heels'll do it every time. ;)

Congrats to him and his new bride. :rose: What a pleasant way to spend a day...your aching feet nowithstanding...high heels'll do it every time. ;)

Umm humm very true...and my husband was so very nice as to give me a very nice massage! :D Lots of dancing and wedding cake....young love is so sweet.

That sounds great, Bear! Please let me know how you like them as you go along.

Are the biscuits ready yet? <looks hopeful>

Oh dear Lord! Trish, book a flight to LA as soon as you can. I did the best batch of sourdough pinch-off biscuits I've ever done. I believe I have finally mastered the technique after all these years. I've always been able to do a sourdough flapjacks that bring people back doing a Oliver Twist imitation but my biscuits weren't always up to snuff. Now I can do it right! They almost wouldn't stay in the pan, they were so light and fluffy.

Oh dear Lord! Trish, book a flight to LA as soon as you can. I did the best batch of sourdough pinch-off biscuits I've ever done. I believe I have finally mastered the technique after all these years. I've always been able to do a sourdough flapjacks that bring people back doing a Oliver Twist imitation but my biscuits weren't always up to snuff. Now I can do it right! They almost wouldn't stay in the pan, they were so light and fluffy.

LOL...the spirit is willing but the body...it's done for the day! All of the families were there so there were grandbabies....and they have boundless energy! Plus we danced and ummm drank some bubbly...;)

LOL...the spirit is willing but the body...it's done for the day! All of the families were there so there were grandbabies....and they have boundless energy! Plus we danced and ummm drank some bubbly...;)

Then I'll send you the recipe. It's from Sourdough Jack Mabee who ran a sourdough restaurant in San Francisco for years, published a cookbook and then disappeared from the face of the earth. People on the 'Net still talk about his recipes. Killer, just killer!

<holds out plate> just one? then I'll go to bed happy.

Umm humm very true...and my husband was so very nice as to give me a very nice massage! :D Lots of dancing and wedding cake....young love is so sweet.

I envy him. ;) Young love is sweet indeed...I've been to beaucoup weddings and the looks on the bride's and groom's faces when they say the vows and when they dance is charming. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back