The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Earth Day Contest Support Thread

Ooh. I guess I forgot to mention that I'm a snob. I only drink Canada Dry.

Typical Western Mass high class broad.

Fine, I'll spring for the Canada Dry, but I'm going to expect something better than a kiss on the cheek after this.
 
Leave it to LC to try getting the Lit women drunk so he can take advantage of them. :D

Hey, Happy Earth Day everyone!
 
Congrats to the winners. Wish I gotta chance to read more of the entries, but what I read was pretty darn good.
 
A separate thank you-and a big one- to Ladyver for her editing on "That's What Friends are For"

It's the second contest winner she has been nice enough to edit for me. Wouldn't have gotten a W on either without her help.

Thanks, LC. I like editing for you. You don't give me any crap and leave me alone to edit. Can't ask for anything better in a project. :)

Congratulations!

:rose:
 
It's almost 3 PM Florida time... which means it's almost

MANU TIME

image.php
 
If anyone is wondering, which isn't like but....

Dummy ^^^ up there is hinting about one of his fake awards. Just another way to try and call attention to his hack ass writing since he has already won all of his own fake awards and nothing real here at Lit or anywhere else.

Sad really.
 
Nude Day should be next, yes. In July. Can't say when, because the master list that's up on the home page is for 2013, not 2014.
 
Nude Day should be next, yes. In July. Can't say when, because the master list that's up on the home page is for 2013, not 2014.

From the sticky Welcome Authors! Please Read at the top of the AH:

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 20
closes: July 11
winners announced: July 18
 
A belated congrats to all the winners. Nice work! Don't spend all your winnings in one place, as my dad used to say.
 
Congrats to the winners.:D

Sorry, a little to tired to write more than that at this time. Just got home. I really hate long drives.

MST
 
I hope someone makes the Official Nude Day contest thread so we can discuss it. :)
 
Back
Top