mfm threesome

Until you post ALOT of info about yourselves and what exactly looking for you'll only get random desperates who'd go with ANY couple. Is that type you want?

That said MFM is awesome, done twice, though never in a relationship. Might add complications then. Get that your situation is diff. just saying.
 
Ok I've been researching the swingers clubs. Ans the ones around me seem a little to high end with there dress codes in a T-shirt blue jeans guy. Plusses do people actually have sex I'm these places. Totally not what we are looking for. We just want a nice place to meet and get to know a there guy slowly. Well ill keep looking. Ty all for your help so far. At least I now have a place to start.

look on fet life.

I saw ads for munches right there in Arlington - burger and fries type places.
 
Any one in Dallas area know anything about the club 13th floor?

All regular decent clubs in Dallas are expensive. I imagine this one is through the roof.

single males only allowed on Friday nights.
 
I have no advice but wanted to say good luck. Lots of good responses here.

Our 3some guy is a friend of ours so there wasnt any looking to do. Just happened one night and its been off and on since. :)
 
Well I want to thank all of you for your help. But the wife told me this weekend that she was only doing this for me. So as I love my wife and she is awesome. I will be ending this search. I thought she was excited about doing this but she was excited about my excitement. Even tho she is willing to go.forward I am not willing to let her do something she is not into just for me to have a fantasy come to life. Ty all mabey later. Lol
 
Hi tj, what was the misunderstanding? slow is good, dont rush. I am sure even the fantasy, and the fact that you and her are talking about it has made your sex life amazing.
 
Well she had told me she was excited about this and later said she was doing this to make me happy. So I called it off and she told me after I did that she was disappointed that she wants to try it also.
 
Well she had told me she was excited about this and later said she was doing this to make me happy. So I called it off and she told me after I did that she was disappointed that she wants to try it also.

Personally I think I would prefer it to be with someone we knew and trusted. I dont think I could have sex with a stranger. But I know that opens up other issues. Do you picture it to be both of your guys have sex with her at the same time, or taking turns?
 
Well who ever we do this with we will be taking how ever much time to get to know. Them to the point of being comfortable with them. Having someone we don't know for this is what if one or both of us don't like doing this. We never have to deal with them again as in if we know then we will have to see them. As far as both at the same time yes just haven't decided how far as in how close to another guy I'm comfortable with being.
 
Figure it is time to introduce myself...I am the wife! :) Nice to meet everyone here and see all the comments that have been posted.
 
Take it slowly, yes, but no need to call it off...

This is a good indicator that you need to take this slowly, but I don't necessarily agree that this is enough reason to call something off entirely. The fact that she is excited by your excitement is very good. At times, that can be enough because it still means that she is enjoying what you're doing. This sort of activity, however, requires more caution than most things, so you should take it slowly. For now, you can fantasize about what you'd do. If you agree that you absolutely will not have sex with anyone else, there might even go to a club just to check out what others are doing. As you do these things, your wife might start to find that it turns her on too -- or she might be having enough fun by just seeing (and feeling) how turned on you get!

Well she had told me she was excited about this and later said she was doing this to make me happy. So I called it off and she told me after I did that she was disappointed that she wants to try it also.
 
Hi Shelley -- I hope you read the post I just left. Then, I hope you'll let your husband know clearly if seeing him get turned on by this fantasy is enough to really turn you on, and if that means you can still pursue it any way -- fantasy, reality, etc.
 
My husband and I have used www.swinglifestyle.com. Nice couples, single guys, and single females. I think everyone expects getting to know each other and then move to bedroom. You are the one in control. I make the decision and invite the couple or guy back to the bedroom. I have also on several occasions ended the evening without the invitation. Just for the record, I've found every single guy to be great in bed.
 
Thank you kakui215. I did read your response and my husband is understanding enough to take this slow for me. I am just not quite at the same place he is in this yet. He is being patient and believe me, patience is not one of his strong points....lol.

CarolineGA thank you too for the advise. We have had a couple messages from guys that seemed to be of the mindset that they were the one's that were going to be in control. So...we informed them that it wasn't that way and things came to a halt.

I am happy with how the majority of the people that have messaged us are understanding and polite. Makes a big difference! :)
 
Thank you kakui215. I did read your response and my husband is understanding enough to take this slow for me. I am just not quite at the same place he is in this yet. He is being patient and believe me, patience is not one of his strong points....lol.

CarolineGA thank you too for the advise. We have had a couple messages from guys that seemed to be of the mindset that they were the one's that were going to be in control. So...we informed them that it wasn't that way and things came to a halt.

I am happy with how the majority of the people that have messaged us are understanding and polite. Makes a big difference! :)

Hi Shelly. I had made a post sometime ago about a fantasy of seeing my husband with a guy. I received tons of messages from guys that were picturing that what I wanted was a cuckhold situation, etc. I had to firmly tell them that was not the idea. I would be in charge.
I am sure for now, just the fantasy and talking about it is enough to make the sex between you two very hot.
 
If you are both fantasizing and getting turned on by the same scenario, then I believe that the reality would be even hotter. what will come into play is jealousy, it almost always is the one big emotion that will have to dealt with. Granted most of my threesomes were with friends not my wife or girlfriend.
 
Well we have started talking to a couple of people using a website recommended by a member here will keep y'all posted if you want.
 
Well we have started talking to a couple of people using a website recommended by a member here will keep y'all posted if you want.

Please do, It would be exciting to hear about your escapades.
 
Swinger checklists are a good way for a couple to sit down and talk through your expectations and boundaries. I can't recommend one but you can google it .
 
Last edited:
Experienced Gentleman here

Some great advice on this thread.
Two clubs in DFW that are friendly and not 'expensive' are Velvet Curtain and Marble Door. Both have websites, casual atmospheres and allow on premise play. But not everyone plays. There is no pressure for those just watching.
After time on many swing websites, the one I use now is swinglifestyle.com.
If you want to spend time getting to know a guy somewhere else, you can't beat a bar or coffee shop. Just like meeting a blind date or online date.
Someone below said guys at swing clubs are looking for mmf. This implies male to male contact. If the husband is not interested in bi play, than you are looking for mfm play. Pretty important to get the order right so you find what you are looking for.
As for me, I've been in many mfm's, both at parties and private. A couple of those were with first time couples. Feel free to PM me with questions.
J
 
Hi Shelly. I had made a post sometime ago about a fantasy of seeing my husband with a guy. I received tons of messages from guys that were picturing that what I wanted was a cuckhold situation, etc. I had to firmly tell them that was not the idea. I would be in charge.
I am sure for now, just the fantasy and talking about it is enough to make the sex between you two very hot.

I hate that so many people jump to cuckold and sissyfying the situation. I love the idea of woman in charge and guys doing whatever she wants for her satisfaction
 
Back
Top