The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: How long does it usually take someone to understand how to play chess? Or am I just that stupid?

Whoa, no...I don't think I want go there...:rolleyes:

A long time. Nods.

It's not an easy game to learn, which why people can actually make a living (okay, not much of one, but still) by teaching people how to play chess.

Last Thought

I have three posts to write. For three very awesome co-writers. Can I give them what they deserve?

Do I have words? Let's see.

A long time. Nods.

It's not an easy game to learn, which why people can actually make a living (okay, not much of one, but still) by teaching people how to play chess.

*sighs in relief*

Okay...well that makes me feel a little better. Here I was thinking that I was far too blonde and intellectually challenged to understand it on a first read-through. :eek:

Thank you Mr. Noon. :rose:

LT: How long does it usually take someone to understand how to play chess? Or am I just that stupid?

Whoa, no...I don't think I want go there...:rolleyes:

The fundamentals? Not long. Learning to think ahead, anticipate what your opponent is planning, formulating your own plan of attack takes longer.

The fundamentals? Not long. Learning to think ahead, anticipate what your opponent is planning, formulating your own plan of attack takes longer.

Yeah. I imagine once you have a few strategic plays known that it would become easier. Right now I am still stuck on the 'hang on, how does this piece move again?' mindset. :eek:

LT ~ Oh no, not morning again! :rolleyes: Ah well, Thursday today which means...Friday tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back