Feeling up older sister

Medical sex

I'd like to read a stroy about a sister that for some obscure condition needs to have sex with her brother. His cum is a medication that she must swallow and have put in her pussy and up her ass. The girl is of course reluctent and only has sex with her brother for her health.
 
Sister

I think about my sister everyday, what a hot little bitch she is.
 
I tried to feel up my older sister

Talk about a bummer and I was afraid she's turn me in. Then it must have put the idea in her head. I only got as far as petting in the nude with her but it was GREAT. She is an average girl but the thought of me sucking her nips and feeling her tits and pussy turn me on. I read every brother sister incest story.
 
My brother feeling me up

I took my brother out to party after his graduation. Being the brainiac that he is, he didn't fair well with girls. I took him dancing and got him really ripped. It was fun even though he wasn't a very good dancer, but during a slow dance with him, his hand went right up my dress. He was junk, so I kind of laughed it off. It's one thing to do it at home, but in public. Well, you know. I got him out to the car, thankful that no one seemed to notice. Talking to him was pointless, so I let it go. He laid his head in my lap in the car, and I thought he had passed out, but I was wrong. As I was driving he ran his between my legs. I tried to hold the car steady and yell at him to stop before I had an accident or something, but his fingers found there way in me. His finger was pressing against my clit too. He raised and pulled the string on my dress. It was hot, so I wasn't wearing a bra. I tried holding my dress up, but with his other hand in me, I stopped trying and tried to keep us from having a wreck. He pulled my dress down to my waist. We were to far away from home, and nowhere seem to be a good place to stop. Until the blue lights started flashing. I didn't realize that I had been speeding. My brother didn't seem to care about anything. We pulled over and I tried to get my dress up, but I didn't want it to seem like I was fighting with my brother. The cop luckily was a horny bastard. I told the cop that my boyfriend was drunk and I was trying to take him home, but I don't think he heard a word I said with my naked tits in his face and my brother's gropping hand between my legs. At that point I just gave up. It was obvious that the cop wanted to join my brother. I dropped my hands away from my tits and the cop just stood there. The cop said, "Mam.." And before he could finish I said, "Go ahead" Then he said, "O' no mam, I'm married, but thanks anyway. They look very nice." With that, I was surprised. My brother finally passed out, but I didn't pull my dress back up until he went back to his car. I figured that my brother wouldn't remember a thing, and he claimed not to, but he finally confessed about a week later while we were having sex.

LexiumMy web site, The Incest Chronicles
 
Back
Top