How many of you Americans are proud...

Shoot them at the border!

It will save many lives because it will stop the illegal entry faster.

And go fuck yourself before you get cranked up.

You are wasting your breath anyway.p

Says the self identified Christian.

Well, for the price that a dead-on-arrival, won't-do-the-job border wall would cost, Mexico could be made to look like a paradise stopping point on travel from the south. And Americans could keep getting the drugs delivered that they want, which is the primary problem in all this. :)

The migrants themselves aren't Trump's problem, other than that they aren't Norwegians. He needs to have the low-end labor force to do the work he doesn't pay for--he's got a request for a bunch of them, even if they aren't Norwegians, floating out there to work in his Virginia winery.

Last edited:
Trump: U.S. 'will not be a migrant camp ... not on my watch'

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump and top members of his administration pushed back Monday against a cavalcade of criticism from Republicans, including some prominent White House allies, of a border policy that has led to the detention of immigrant parents and their children at separate facilities.

The White House narrative — articulated in different settings by Trump, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others — was that Democrats were at fault for a pre-existing framework of laws and policies, including an Obama-era detention waiver for families, that the administration says has encouraged immigrants to fraudulently claim familial relations.

The United States will not be a migrant camp and it will not be a refugee holding facility ... not on my watch," Trump said at the White House Monday. "Immigration is the fault, and all the problems that we’re having because we cannot get them to sign legislation, we cannot get them even to the negotiating table, and I say it’s very strongly the Democrats' fault."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...se-over-separating-immigrant-families-n884306

Invade Mexico?

Why is the entirety of the land south of the US border a hellhole?

Shoot them at the border!

It will save many lives because it will stop the illegal entry faster.

And go fuck yourself before you get cranked up.

You are wasting your breath anyway.p

Youthanize!

pew-pew-pew!

You are late.

And think up something better.:rolleyes:

Don't need to as long as you keep spouting the crazy. You're the one claims to be Christian and then says to kill people for minor crimes and also juveniles I guess just for being there. You're a piece of shit dude.

Don't need to as long as you keep spouting the crazy. You're the one claims to be Christian and then says to kill people for minor crimes and also juveniles I guess just for being there. You're a piece of shit dude.

It IS a solution we have applied before in .50 Cal no less.

Points if you can tell me which POTUS it was under.

Having happened once we have to consider it an option even if unsavory.

Nations have committed barbarous acts. Which Nation's history is unstained by some inhumane, outrageous act? The U.S. is a major ongoing criminal enterprise, of course they've done outrageous things. I don't know if there is a Nation on Earth that can rightly claim to be wholly proud of it's history.

Don't try to palm off that Fox twaddle.

This is a Trump policy straight from the top, which Sessions announced IN APRIL.

Dumb question for you: if this was Obama policy, why were we not separating kids until now? Maybe because you're full of shit?

it is entirely 100% Trump's choice. There is NO US Law saying kids have to be separated from parents.

No. I hear your sarcasm and had to say that that's an Obama era photograph. Right now everyone is screaming "Trump's policies are harming kids!" when in fact this is the current administration continuing the prior administrations program which is based upon THE LAW.

I love it when our congressmen call for "abolishing this horrible thing" yet THEY are the ones responsible for the law in the first place. And I have yet to see ANY OF THEM sponsor a bill to repeal that section of the immigration code.

This is all kabuki theater.

And you should change the ole underwear or the wind direction.

Same. We've turned into a country of if it doesn't affect me, I don't care. I'm embarrassed and angry.

I think this is pretty much what america was founded on. "we don't want to pay taxes, so we're leaving and starting a new place" followed almost immediately by "he let's go to another part of the world and kidnap people to do all the work."

We are a selfish, terrible nation that treats everyone terribly and some even worse.

It IS a solution we have applied before in .50 Cal no less.

Points if you can tell me which POTUS it was under.

Having happened once we have to consider it an option even if unsavory.

JesusLovesYouCunt.jpg

I think this is pretty much what america was founded on. "we don't want to pay taxes, so we're leaving and starting a new place" followed almost immediately by "he let's go to another part of the world and kidnap people to do all the work."

We are a selfish, terrible nation that treats everyone terribly and some even worse.

America: we care about guns and American fetuses.

So, what's your answer?

Remember, their parents are IN CUSTODY. Should the kids go to the same jail?

Haven’t read the whole thread so this may have been addressed...

The parents aren’t in jail. They’re in the next building over.

And crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. You don’t get your kids taken away for jaywalking, do you?

Back