Walked in on

She punished me by giving me to her husband (she's 8 years older than me) to use as his personal fucktoy, and she pimped me out to groups of her friends. She held the video over me as blackmail.

That's beautiful!

She never made you do anything to her?
 
The night cleaning crew walk in on the boss and me. me bent over his desk and they saw us and turned and walked out the door.

If someone asks how was work? I guess you could say "The Boss was really riding me today! He wouldn't let up! He just kept going!"
 
My wife walked in on me masturbating about 5 years ago. I hesitated for a moment ... but then continued on. It really REALLY turned her on ... to the point where she put her hand down her pants and started fingering herself. That just drove me absolutely crazy and I started jerking myself even harder.

Within 30 seconds I started cumming and shot huge loads of creamy hot sperm and semen all over my cock head and shaft. She immediately came over and sucked my cock head clean while finishing her own orgasm off with her fingers ... and then letting me lick it clean.

Damn! Fine story sir! Appreciate you!
 
Had a friend of ours walk in on my wife and I. I was on all fours on the floor, wife on the edge of the bed, and I was licking her pussy like crazy as she was just to about to explode.
The gal just stood there, for what seemed like a minute or two, and then finally backed out.
I was committed to the task at hand, and looked back a second, and then went right back at it!

:)

Did she ever join you?
 
Many years ago I was living in a shared house. Me and my girlfriend were having a lovely afternoon session in bed. She was riding me cowgirl style when one of the guys in the house walked in. He strode at the door until I shouted Fuck away off Steve. He walked out and shut the door. He apologised later and I said no harm done but he was suddenly very attentive to my girlfriend lol 😀

Haha! Should've let him join or at least watch!
 
My husband has "accidently" walked in on me a few times when I was preparing myself for him. It did have immediate benefits! ;)
 
Daddy's Boy has grown up!!

Hi, I'm kind of new here and don't know if it's been asked, but has anybody here been walked in either with a partner or while alone? Who was it? What did they see? And how long did they watch for?

The wife and I were in between houses "moving". So we stayed at my parents for five weeks. We now had a live in babysitter, "Party time". Friday night we went to the local pub. Got pretty lit up. We got to the folks house about 2:30 in the mourning. I went right to throne to take care of bizz. The wife came in and bent over the sink looking in the mirror. She has the most perfect Ass I have ever seen. I stood up dropped her pants. She was in the mood for anal. So I honored her wish. Wasn't long I had her top off and the 38DD were resting on the faucet handles , Face was pressed against the mirror. We were kinda loud ,Not knowing my dad get's up at 3:00 A.M. Well the door came open and there stood my Dad. We both looked at him, Never skipped a beat. He stood and watched for what seemed like an hour. Reality was about 15 seconds. The door went shut and we both lost it shortly after. Dad never mentioned it. The wife and I still talk about it,and 22 years later it still lights a fire in our sex life.
 
Not so much walked in on. But the bedroom window is next to th front door and I’m sure I’ve been heard...I always turn the outside security cam on now
 
I had a lot of near misses with my first serious girlfriend, she loved sex and wanted some fun up to 5-6 times a night.

I remember the first blowjob I ever had, her parents and brother had all retired for the night, we were downstairs and she unzipped me and started to suck my cock. Well I was in heaven, first blowjob and loving it, I was a little shy in those days and didn’t know where she wanted my cum and I was too shy to ask. So I moaned a lot as I was approaching my orgasm, in case she wanted to pull off, but she carried on and I came in her mouth.

I couldn’t believe my luck, it felt amazing and I loved it, but then we heard her brother run downstairs and he barged into the living room. I had barely put my cock away in my panic, but hadn’t had time to fasten my trousers and my girlfriend simply swallowed my cum. He looked at us both, like he knew what we had been doing and muttered something about us making noises. She told him to go away, which he did reluctantly and then we just looked at each other and took deep breaths to recover.

There were many more occasions but we only actually got caught once by her mother, that was interesting...
 
Unexpected

I walked in on my best friend having sex with the guy I was talking to. I watched through the cracked door for a while. Listening to her moaning started to turn me on so I leaned into the door and the door made a creak sound and they stopped and saw me standing there at the door.
 
An old boyfriend confessed to me that while he was masturbating with music playing loudly through his headphones, his sister walked in and stood next to his bed and watched. He was oblivious to her presence until something made him notice. Apparently this led to a frenzy of covering up with sheets and her just laughing and leaving.
 
Staying with a close friend for a couple weeks, hoping one of us walks in on each other, accidentally, on purporse!
 
I walked in on my best friend having sex with the guy I was talking to. I watched through the cracked door for a while. Listening to her moaning started to turn me on so I leaned into the door and the door made a creak sound and they stopped and saw me standing there at the door.

What happened next?
 
A few times, but the first time with my now wife always sticks out, my now wife, then girlfriend was on all fours with a blindfold on, ballgag in her mouth, and me pulling my belt around her neck while fucking her from behind. We had the radio turned up as we lived in an apartment building and wanted to try to cover our noises up with the music, unfortunately or fortunately depending how you look at it, that also covered up the sound of the doorbell my friend was ringing.

He knew we were home because I had made plans with him and my car was still in the driveway so he proceeded to climb up our fire escape which of course led right to our bedroom, threw open the window, and climbed in, yup that was a surprise for all three of us.
 
Once was walked in on by sister that was giving me a blow job, wish we had asked her to join in
 
My husband has "accidently" walked in on me a few times when I was preparing myself for him. It did have immediate benefits! ;)

Fun. I love the suspense, but catching my gf in the moment is always a treat. Lucky husband you have ;)
 
Back
Top