If you believe in something good so strongly..,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeflonGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Posts
1,130
What sacrifices would you make? What lengths will you go to?

I've written a fictional book about my life based on actual events. From my birth, time in Navy, death of my wife........to my current struggle of ongoing recovery from a massive stroke that almost killed me. All true w/lots of comedy and hawt stuff thrown in the mix.

Now I'm heavily engaged in working a measly job (happy to have it), paying off debt that continues to soar well over $200,000. But that's life. Can't change it and must move forward.

In my free time, I give all my efforts to a volunteer group helping those fortunate to survive. And my elderly parents have given all to me. They should not have to continue this journey I see as my own.

Anyway, what would you do if such an event changed you forever? Made you a better person?

Also, I'm using the only tool I have left to survive and that tool is writing.

But I'm a little fucked up. Sorry for the rant.
 
Great question and I'm sure your book is VERY interesting. Stories about REAL life often are the best.

This will sound odd and probably hypocritical with me being on this site, but my faith in Jesus Christ is the one thing that has the biggest impact on how I live and think. Mostly it has taught me to get outside of myself and think of others first.

There is a verse that says, "I can speak with the tongue of men and angels, but if I have not love, I am but a clinging cymbal." Meaning, whatever I say may be right, but if not said with a loving spirit, all it is is NOISE...

Finally, I always tell people, I'm asking your to believe in Christ, I am human and will still fail, don't measure Christianity by ME, measure it by what Jesus did...
 
This could be my last day of posting. Too many stalkers and its heavily encouraged here.
 
Great question and I'm sure your book is VERY interesting. Stories about REAL life often are the best.

This will sound odd and probably hypocritical with me being on this site, but my faith in Jesus Christ is the one thing that has the biggest impact on how I live and think. Mostly it has taught me to get outside of myself and think of others first.

There is a verse that says, "I can speak with the tongue of men and angels, but if I have not love, I am but a clinging cymbal." Meaning, whatever I say may be right, but if not said with a loving spirit, all it is is NOISE...

Finally, I always tell people, I'm asking your to believe in Christ, I am human and will still fail, don't measure Christianity by ME, measure it by what Jesus did...

Thank you. I welcome any and all comments. I'm negotiating w/others and several publishers. I don't want to get screwed over the money part. I have responsibilities and obligations to those who have helped me. And to those wonderful people who saved my life.

I'm not bitter, but I am realistic. Life goes on. What else is there to do?

I may have been selfish and self-serving in my past. I'm not that person any more.

Also, I do go with God. A little different than most.

Not great light, no angels seen.....I just do.
 
Good steel, to become good, must be roasted in fire, beaten with hammers and quenched in cold water. Similarly, I think any person with depth of character has had to acquire it through disappointment, struggle and even pain.

I hope you will stick around, sir. Your stuff is always interesting. Don't let the pinhead trolls win. :rose:
 
The installation of ‘Belief in God’ to a bit of a Sceptic.


Don’t get me wrong, here. I was a choir boy at my local Church, and sat through countless sermons good & bad. And my Dad (a former wartime RAF pilot) was a firm believer who regularly attended his local Church. So it’s not as if I was ignorant of the usual C of E. stuff.

It’s just that the penny had not dropped, as it were. Prayer was something other people undertook for reasons of their own. If I muttered a prayer, it was done very, very quietly and mostly within the confines of my head. Not that that made it less fervent, just quiet.

Imagine my surprise, therefore, when, half way through my treatment for throat cancer, sitting on my sofa, watching TV and trying not to move too much when it was as if my mind was a black, blank screen and a Disney-like golden-white streak of rainbow flashed in view.

The writing was very clear (don’t ask me the name of the fount, please):

"I shall fear no pain, for I walk in the footsteps of my God".

For some obscure reason, I felt slightly better, but I had 9 days treatment still to go. Analysis of this ‘event’ went on for quite a while, but it was a real shock to the system. Twelve years later and it has not stopped, I’m pleased to say.

So, since then, I have quiet word with the Almighty every night before sleep. I cannot say for definite that He listens, but I generally feel easier in my mind. And I [still] do not like this excess of humility as seen sometimes on TV or in films. How everyone else talks to their Lord is their business, not mine. I talk to mine like I would a friend; in normal English; none of this ‘thee’ and ‘thou’ stuff (although the quality of that English is rather good).

But I like to think that He listens.
 
Good steel, to become good, must be roasted in fire, beaten with hammers and quenched in cold water. Similarly, I think any person with depth of character has had to acquire it through disappointment, struggle and even pain.

I hope you will stick around, sir. Your stuff is always interesting. Don't let the pinhead trolls win. :rose:

:eek:

Thank you. I'm at a loss for words. Just thank you.
 
This could be my last day of posting. Too many stalkers and its heavily encouraged here.
Don't give in to them. Remember your moniker, Teflon Guy - crap don't stick to someone who holds their head up high, and steps away from the gutter :).
 
This could be my last day of posting. Too many stalkers and its heavily encouraged here.

Make like a duck. Water off the back of..... its been said to me and it's true, they only get to you if you let them and pretty much everyone here has had that same experience. So stick with it, the benefits and the gun outweigh the negatives, which you're going to have on any public forum.

Now me, I'm Catholic and I run along to mass most Sundays, which sure doesn't slow my writing here down at all.
 
30 years ago my foster sister was raped. Guy was picked up and of course skated. Typical rape case. She wanted it, she liked it rough-rough enough to suffer a fractured cheekbone during the attack.

I went after him, broke a lot more than his cheek bone and proclaimed to the court. "Bitch liked it rough, so I gave it to him."

Two year vaca with ten hanging over my head for doing what I will never doubt was the right thing.

But since then, I have been an activist for women's rights where and when I can be. When I say activist I don't mean twitter or Lit GB activist where people think they're fighting a 'war' by railing away on their keyboard.

For years I've taught self defenses courses to women as a volunteer at a shelter for battered women. I've marched in women's rights parades, donate money to Planned parenthood, rape prevention and several times as I've driven by a planned parenthood on the way home from work and there have been protesters out there I've pulled over and walked women into the building and at times have sat on the stairs and waited for them.

All the while listening to the shit from the alleged 'righteous' spewing their pro life hate" but only spewing because none of them have ever taken it to another level because...I'm not a woman.

I have called bullshit countless times-including directly to the owner her both in PM and for all to see-on their out right lies about rape content and the general current of misogyny that rages through most of the boards here(ah and other writing forums mostly an exception) a culture that ownership outright encourages especially in the GB where the biggest haters are the site favs.

I've taken shit from 'men' for this. I'm a pussy, a cuck, a faggot, a sissy, I have a 'mangina' etc...but in the end not one of them has ever tried to shut me up because they know how it will end; badly for them. I'm a borderline pathological man hater, the antithesis of the woman hating spewing cowards in LW and hyenas can smell a true wolf a mile away so all the 'abuse' I get from real men stays verbal because its all they have.

I'm not the easiest person to like. I have my issues like everyone else and I have a bad attitude and a go to hell fuck you attitude. But I also have passion and conviction and that is what 90% of this useless entitled internet 'cyber warrior' liberal snowflake society lacks and that's a shame.
 
Last edited:
You're all so cool about this. And so very positive.

I was not expecting this.

I know I'm a prick at times. I don't want to be.

We should continue to lift each other up and maintain our independence in our chosen craft.

We can do these things somehow.

All I wanna do is touch the sky and live to write about it

Okay, I must do something because I'm getting all sappy.

Also, I have no "also" for now.
 
You're all so cool about this. And so very positive.

I was not expecting this.

I know I'm a prick at times. I don't want to be.

We should continue to lift each other up and maintain our independence in our chosen craft.

We can do these things somehow.

All I wanna do is touch the sky and live to write about it

Okay, I must do something because I'm getting all sappy.

Also, I have no "also" for now.


This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
 
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

giphy.gif


200w.gif
 
Yesterday morning, I met with several people to discuss a venture in mind.

We met at an abandoned property to discuss potential of our futures.

We took pics, surveyed the damage from yrs of decay, yet each small building in wonderful condition despite the neglect and its location in a growing small city.

Among the topics was discussion of using at least one building as a haven of sorts for aspiring writers and authors. The others as rentals for corporate night or weekend retreats offered for large businesses.

As we stood w/stars in our eyes, it dawned on me what we were doing. I had arranged that meeting of intelligent, ambitious minds. Oops.

We are soon to make the commitment. There's much to do.
 
Keep writing and building your dreams, TeflonGuy. Sounds like you'll find your authentic self that way and so will others.
My luck just turned around career-wise as one of my applications to a multimedia design company was finally accepted. I was hoping to find financial success with my writing, but if I find it with my coding and design skills first, I'm okay with that too. It's a huge leg up for me in what I thought was a losing battle.
 
Anyway, what would you do if such an event changed you forever? Made you a better person?

It wasn't all that hard for me to become a better person, because of what a shitty person I had become.

I was a drug addict for about five years. I lied to everyone I knew. I stole, I cheated, I manipulated people. I fucked for drugs. I became a willing participant in a drug dealing operation, knowingly pulling other people into the same dead end. And all the while, through two overdoses, a miscarriage and a half dozen misdemeanor arrests, I thought I was cool, I thought I was some kind of badass.

What changed me? The sight of a murdered man's blood on my clothes? The gun barrel pressed against my head? Maybe the expression on my mother's face when she paid my bail? The sound of the cell door slamming behind me?

Whatever the inciting cause was, I clearly recall the moment of clarity when I knew I had to change or die. I have written about it for those who are interested. But desire is not reality. Detox and eighteen months in prison did not change me, but they gave me the opportunity to reflect, to try to understand myself and to learn how to love myself. I knew that everything swung on that one hinge. If I could not learn to treat myself with love, I could never do so with others, I would never even be fit for the company of decent people.

It was a long journey, filled with ups and downs. I stayed clean, I kept out of trouble. But I was still weighed down with fears and doubts and lapses into a self loathing depression.

Then I started to write, and I laid myself bare, here, for any passing stranger to read.

When I had submitted the last chapter of My Fall and Rise, I went to my bed and I curled up in a fetal position and I sobbed for a long time. It was a good cry, a great release of pent up emotional energy that I had held within me for years.

I have a good life now. I have repaired my relationship with my family. I am going to college. I am engaged to a wonderful man. And I keep writing
 
It was one of my best reads ever, however funny I happened to bump into it on a porn board, from a beginner writer. But it is a read I will never forget.

I have a good life now. I have repaired my relationship with my family. I am going to college. I am engaged to a wonderful man. And I keep writing

And after reading it all, this is so refreshing and good to know

:rose:
 
It was one of my best reads ever, however funny I happened to bump into it on a porn board, from a beginner writer. But it is a read I will never forget.



And after reading it all, this is so refreshing and good to know

:rose:

Thank you, Vibes, I really appreciate that.
 
Those of you wanting to sniff along with TeflonGuy/ThatsTheGuy on his life on Literotica (which doesn't include posting stories here) might want to go read his posting history on the GB. Just sayin'.
 
Those of you wanting to sniff along with TeflonGuy/ThatsTheGuy on his life on Literotica (which doesn't include posting stories here) might want to go read his posting history on the GB. Just sayin'.

I'll break this one time from not qouting you sr71plt. That promise I made 2 days ago.

Why you insist on stalking myself and a few other writers/authors so angrily w/out explanation is beyond me.

It's your choice. Not mine.

I'm not a coward nor ever will be. I'll not run from the likes of you.

Take your bitching and personal venetta against me elsewhere.

I'll not stop you.

You make a fool of yourself nicely on your own.
 
And here I thought--and I think the record shows--that you're the one stalking me. In any case, I think you're a bit more than loony bins and invite posters to read your postings to the GB. Still looking forward to seeing you post a story here. You did realize this is an erotic story site, didn't you, and not someplace to dump your alt-right rantings and your conspiracy theories of Litsers raiding your office at night (really!)? :rolleyes:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4325713&page=submissions


https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4213743&page=submissions
 
Last edited:
And here I thought--and I think the record shows--that you're the one stalking me. In any case, I think you're a bit more than loony bins and invite posters to read your postings to the GB. Still looking forward to seeing you post a story here. You did realize this is an erotic story site, didn't you, and not someplace to dump your alt-right rantings and your conspiracy theories of Litsers raiding your office at night (really!)? :rolleyes:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4325713&page=submissions


https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4213743&page=submissions

He has stories here under prior names. I won't divulge them because that's for him to decide if he wants to.

And you spew nothing but your leftist hate on the GB...maybe that's why you don't invite people to read your GB postings?

Also this thing with posting under both names is making you look like an idiot. Why? Because Keith is supposed to be your new pen name, okay, easy to understand, but posting under two names the same stuff and even with the same AV?

And Keith D has existed since 2012 long before it was a pen name. "He' has a different location than you and career. That smacks of being a pure alt created to do altish things. Maybe Keith commented on your Pilot stories much the way your other sad alt 4glory6 did? The alt that's a female coed:rolleyes: the one multiple people caught on was you?

As always you have nothing to add to a thread other than your passive aggressive attacks and then play victim and make everything about you. I'm sure all 'mainstream successful' authors and 'diplomats' behave like this on free story sites.:rolleyes:

To bad the mod here wouldn't smarten up about who the biggest troll in this forum is and has always been.
 
Ah, yes, LC's back in full force with his own special psychotic magic. :D

Suggest posters read on him on the GB of late as well (but you've already got a taste of him on this thread).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top