Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

There are enough active members to continue storylines. I believe there are about 9 or so. Some games would kill for that many. Possibly in 6 months at the start of the next day, you might want to consider.
 
My Three-Hundredth Post!

.
This was my 300th post!

It's not much story-wise, so I added a photo.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for writing, reading, and supporting our simple little tale of wealth and power!


 

Welcome back, Elvenoff1!


William woke from his nap, the past few days of hard negioations took more out off of him than he had thought. It wasn’t a physical exhaustion, but a mere mental one. One that had seemed to conquer his will to stay up and have a little more fun with that deputy.

A smile came to his face as the memory of this mornings activity came back to him. She was one hot number and to be quite frank he wouldn’t mind having another interesting meeting with her, with that thought, He pushed himself up from the bed and made his way into the shower. He figured he would clean up and reintroduce himself to everyone.

Several moments later, William emerged from his room and headed back down to the only place he knew well enough to get to and that was the kitchen.


I trust you're reading to catch up but, to help, let me point out that from the kitchen, you might hear Michele, Dawn, and Alysa conversing with the clerk from the costumer, who has set up mannequins throughout the foyer and grand parlor displaying outfits from the time of Louis XIV. Looking out the windows, you would see Chrissy and Lacy Monroe walking hand-in-hand toward the swimming pool. You would not know where anyone else is.

I hope this helps and you quickly join in!
 
I wish to change my perspective view from first person to third person for the ease of posting. If anyone objects please speak up.. I know it disrupts the view and flow of the story for readers and that is why I'm asking permission to change for I don't want to cause trouble. Thanks..
 
I wish to change my perspective view from first person to third person for the ease of posting. If anyone objects please speak up.. I know it disrupts the view and flow of the story for readers and that is why I'm asking permission to change for I don't want to cause trouble. Thanks..


Many (most?) of our writers post in the third person.

Please do whatever you think makes your writing strongest and makes participating in the story most enjoyable for you.

:kiss:
 

We have a new addition to our cast:


Colin Ladd — a transient laborer (played by chris2c4u)


Welcome Chris!

If you look through this OOC thread, you will see that most of our writers have posted one or more images of what their characters look like (e.g.,
here is mine). You may want to do the same for Colin.

 
Keeping it Real

Here is an excerpt of my post today:

...

In continuing his lovemaking to Josephine, Malcolm's endurance impressed Mary. He had come in her mouth not long before he had entered Josephine, and she thought she had heard him exclaim the ecstasy of orgasm at least a couple times while in her since then. Still, he kept pumping away with sufficient prowess to continue her multiple orgasms....

If I'm counting right, Malcolm has come three times in fairly short order, and continues to keep it up sufficiently to continue pleasing Josephine.

This raises two questions in my mind:

1. Are there really men who can maintain an erection after coming three times?

2. If the answer to "1" is "yes," then where can I find such a man?


 
Here is an excerpt of my post today:



If I'm counting right, Malcolm has come three times in fairly short order, and continues to keep it up sufficiently to continue pleasing Josephine.

This raises two questions in my mind:

1. Are there really men who can maintain an erection after coming three times?

2. If the answer to "1" is "yes," then where can I find such a man?




HAHAHA! Sorry but that answer is only in is dreams! A little over ego and day dreaming from a writer.. With that Note I am officially leaving the thread. Have fun
 
Hi all,

I'm playing Colin. As he is a bit of a wanderer I was thinking maybe basing him on a Jack Kerouac / Dean Moriarty sort. No image but I'm sure you can look him up :)

I was thinking of playing him as a submissive, perhaps learning that about himself as things go on. Just a thought.
 
Hi all,

I'm playing Colin. As he is a bit of a wanderer I was thinking maybe basing him on a Jack Kerouac / Dean Moriarty sort. No image but I'm sure you can look him up :)

I was thinking of playing him as a submissive, perhaps learning that about himself as things go on. Just a thought.

Like this?

126247.jpg
 
Just wanted to let you know I'm on vacation for a week and most likely won't have computer access.
 
Thank you dawn. I am sorry I screwed up

No need to apologize. It works well as a continuation of the dream sequence you described in your earlier posts and Dawn did well to assure it's read that way.

None the less, that makes it a good time to remind everyone of the first two of the
role-playing ettiquette rules listed at the beginning of this forum:

1. Respect character autonomy. It is a basic courtesy in interactive role-play writing that you do not put significant words, if any, in another writer's character's mouth, and you do not assume another writer's character makes decisions or takes significant action without that other writer's permission.

2. Be consistent. Make sure you know what is going on in the other writers' posts well enough that you do not post some action or event that contradicts what another writer has already established happened.

The rest being:

3. Note the locale. I have supplied a set of photos and floor-plans for the manor house. As you move through it, make sure your movements and descriptions follow the information provided by those resources.

4. Be literate. It makes it easier and more enjoyable for everyone if writers follow the conventions of English spelling and grammar (the one exception being in dialogue if your character does not speak the Queen's English).

5. Proofread! See 4, above.
 
I took the liberty in my post today of suggesting that Prof. Edgeway's last post was a still a dream. I did this because he writes that Karen is back in bed with him, even though Karen's last post clearly has her somewhere on the lawn with William.

I assume this is correct.

:confused:

That was prefect, thank you.

Unfortunately, Elvenoff1 has not been back to lit since my last post of 06-25-2018 (he was last here 06-24-2018). I figure I'll wait for him until the next significant time shift in the story and if he hasn't appeared by then, write my way out of the situation somehow.
 
I See What You Did There!

I've been away from Literotica for a few weeks and was catching up at Dominion. I especially appreciated a line from Jo's post of 15 July 2018:


“I’ve been considering what you said about your interviews with journalists never going as well as dear Chrissy’s here. I’m surprised. The few I’ve given often ended up like this. You’re a sexy man and writers are a notoriously randy bunch!”


An appropriate poke at us all!
 
Sam wondered. Another new stallion, added to the paddok. Would the mistress still want him? He hoped Karen would return. Her hands and her heart drove him wild.

If Elvenoff1 does not come back soon, I'll have Karen reappear with the implication she left William exhausted somewhere.

;)
 
Sorry for my long absense

I'm sorry for my long absence.

After AmberStar quit, I got out of the habit of posting.

I'd like to resume now, if I'm still welcome.
 
I must ask before I post, exactly what is Colin wearing at poolside ? A speedo perhaps...
 
Back
Top