were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but close. She was my first, I was her second. Then we were together for 15 years, so that ship has most likely sailed.
 
Last edited:
Only once. My later-wife.

It wasn’t great sex, physically, but there was definitely a thrill being there first. Like Magellen sighting the Pacific.

The woman who deflowered me probably felt the same way. For about forty seconds.
 
There was a time when I was younger and drinking a lot that I fucked as many women as I could, so I guess it’s possible.
 
A couple times, it's tricky business and depends a lot if her hyman is intact or not. Also, it's a huge psychological trip for most women so... slow way down and be nice.
 
I am very glad that my hymen was long gone years before I ever fucked. If blood and pain had been a potential issue, I would have been too nervous to enjoy myself.
 
Once ... and while emotionally rewarding, physically it was not comfortable.
 
My first was also his first. We were both 15, and working at this tiny restaurant next door to a small local attraction. Minimum wage, but the owner was willing to let teens work illegal hours and pay under the table for those hours (for example, on paper I would would work the legal 4 to 7, then he would pay cash for my 7 to 11). Usually shorting you by a few hours a week, but was still more than a 15 year old could make at a place that played by the rules.

Anyway, I quickly became friends with a 15 year old boy there. We both needed the money and took as many hours as we could get. It was tiny, so pretty much we were quickly the only 2 employees, besides the manager, who only showed up 2 nights a week. Thus we would spend hours talking and had discussed both being virgins but curious. After much discussion, we decided to have sex to satisfy our curiousity.... At work, after close, in the owner's office, on his desk and chair lol. (eh he was a douche, never came in anymore, like for 5 minutes once every 2 weeks to pay us). It was fun, and easy as no relationship, or expectations, it was well discussed beforehand, and neither of us were inexperienced with the opposite sex, just had never gone all the way.
 
We had a great time. There were nerves (on my part, at least) as I got naked in front of him, but once we got going, it was pure fun.

My first time or first attempt was with my High School gf who was also a virgin. We tried doing it at my Parents house while they were gone in my room. I was VERY nervous that my Parents might come home so I positioned her on the bed so I could see out the window while we were doing it.

She was very tight and I did not know about lube at the time. We tried for about 30 min and finally gave up.

ES
 
No. Several guys fucked my wife in college before I got her on our wedding night.
 
I've deflowered a few. The worst one was a girl that I didn't know was a virgin. A few make out sessions led to a night at a hotel. I fucked her like she was a pro. Very hard, very rough. Only to find out in the morning that it was her first time. I accidentally created a slut.
 
Not yet, but I'm still hoping.
My wife was my first, I was her fifth or so.
And we've both enjoyed watching each other fuck others.
I really liked watching her eat pussy for the first time.
 
Yes, three times. First was a college girlfriend who was very naive and the next morning was wondering about what was the stuff running out of her. She thought something was wrong (I know, hard to believe). The second one was barely 20 and cheated on her boyfriend with me. The third fell in love with me and she was so multi-orgasmic it took me 2 years to break up with her ;-)
 
This thread made me think of a young man about twenty years ago with whom I went on three dates before we actually did the deed. I remember that the sex was quite good and being genuinely surprised to learn that it was his first time. He told me that it had been his first time after the second time we had sex.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top