The Official OSP Register

Metro Detroit

Dear Wolf,

Please add me. Work in north Oakland county (metro Detroit) and live 1/2 hour north of Ann Arbor
 
Am I allowed to have standards if I sign up... or is this a declaration of any pussy in my face is getting licked? Because honestly I love to hear the muffled sounds of a girl coming while her thighs are crushing my ears but if being on the OSP means any lady any time then I'll pass.
 
Am I allowed to have standards if I sign up... or is this a declaration of any pussy in my face is getting licked? Because honestly I love to hear the muffled sounds of a girl coming while her thighs are crushing my ears but if being on the OSP means any lady any time then I'll pass.

I think you need to be fairly open to all, but there would be an expectation of basic hygiene at least . . .

Anyone in the NC area??

Unfortunately not me, but if you're ever in England!
 
mmm - rings bell and waits for service :D

"Hello" says the dark handsome man with large lips. Looking down he see's you've come ready, wearing only a top and FM heals. (looked at your profile) ;-)
A little squeeze of the ass is in order and then I guide you into place at my special seat. A reclined seat with a V shaped place letting me get right into the sensuous meaty pussy lips. I see you are ready now as the juices drip from your labia!
 
Last edited:
I am in NC near Winston-Salem and Greensboro.

Anyone in the NC area??

Hello Dixie. I am in NC near Winston and Greensboro. I would love to help you get licked properly. All those juices contain by my lips and tongue, and swallowed down. I'd love to lick you front to back and ensure you cum hard and cum many times. I love giving a Lady oral.
 
I will be flying to the east coast in July... Have a few layovers, maybe you'll be near enough to one of them..

You had said that in 2012. Are you coming to the East Coast this year. I am near Greensboro NC. North of Charlotte, byt I am very mobile around NC. I'd love to hear from you. Have a great week and 2013.
 
Seeking women in San Antonio

i'm a 44-yr-old latino guy in San Antonio, TX. i have black hair & eyes. i love to eat pussy. i haven't done it for a while now & miss it a lot. i'm looking for women here who'd like to let a guy just eat them out with no strings attached. maybe every weekend or every other weekend, just meet me & allow me to lick & suck & pleasure your hot, wet pussy with my tongue & lips. i don't care about a woman's age or race. if you desire some oral pleasure, then send me a PM. if you're a woman who is just visiting San Antonio & you'd like to receive some cunnilingus, feel free to send me a PM. i'm so hungry to eat a horny woman out. as long as you want.
 
Bumping. Sharing.
Wanting, to be Providing, and pleasing her in endless positions, as I tantalize, tease, torture by tonguing, to depths I plunge into or as she humps back . . driving my tongue and face deeper into her.
Happy Holidays, Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas to you all.
Ladies, Come by and see me sometime. . . Or write. There are the 50 shades. But I have a hundred colors, lol.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I thought of reviving this thread as I have noted a numer of ladies on LIT asking for oral services providers. on the first post you have hte first half century or so.

There use to be a saying: You can't lick a 69er!
 
Bumps?

Oh! You mean hands knees and bumps a daisy?
i regard myself as an expert in the delights of giving oral pleasure, i enjoy the smell, the taste, the reaction as i probe with my tongue. The cries of delight make me try harder, as I strat to suck. :devil:
 
Back
Top