The Lustful Seven

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,755
The Lustful Seven

The dozen men sprawled comfortably in back-tilted chairs against the side of the Circle Y ranch house. They were rough men, tanned, weathered faces and eyes filled with distrust and hate. Their slicked hair was still damp, having washed their faces after a day of hard work.

The foreman, the roughest of them all, was named “Cheating” Barklee Newall, spoke “I'm going to that jerk-water town and fuck me some fresh cunt? Are any of you boys game to come along?"

“Cheating… you been banned from that place by the sheriff.” One of the other men pointed out. He was a tall, dark man. His expression was sinister and he was egging “Cheating” Barklee Newall to break the ban.

Cheating Barklee pulls out his 6 shooters, “fuck the sheriff” He grumbled placing the gun back in his holster.

“I’m in” The tall dark man said. All of the other men agreed as well. Cheating Barklee had a job, but he did not have more than two-bits between himself and starvation. But that had never stopped him from getting a girl from the whore house. He grabbed his hat (a black Stetson) and headed towards his horse. He jumped up on his ornate saddle with the hand carved leather as he grabbed the horse’s reins.

He was off riding along the dusty road toward the small town that served the simple needs of that frontier community with its general store, its restaurant, its Chinese laundry, blacksmith shop, hotel, newspaper office and whorehouse/saloon. Coppertown was its name. It was small, but it was critical for the region. Providing supplies for miners, ranchers, and the small logging operation. It was on a railroad spur, so goods could be moved out easily.

There was a desert wind blowing that evening. The locals called it “viento del diablo” or the devil’s wind. A wind that comes down through the mountain passes and curls your hair and makes your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like this everyone drinks booze, and everyone ends up in fights. The Ladies of the whorehouse get ready to defend themselves on nights like this… as anything can happen.

“Cheating” Barklee Newall and his crew of 11 men arrived at the The Broken Rabbit whorehouse. From the outside the place looked like an expensive manor, cheerful and friendly. Large stones and hard wooden beams made up most of the building's outer structure. Curtained windows blocked any view of actives inside the many bedrooms.

As “Cheating” Barklee entered The Broken Rabbit through the thick, wooden door, he was welcomed by whispers from customers and whores. He also noted the scent of lilac in the air. The bartender saw him and frowned.

“Barklee… Sheriff told you to stay away from here.” The bartender said as he reached for his gun under the bar.

Barklee pulled his gun and pointed it at the man. “Don’t or I’ll shoot you where you stand.” Barklee warned. The bartender brought his hand up where everyone could see them.

“Whiskey and Pussy for all my boys and we ain’t paying” Barklee stated firmly.

“Yes, Mr. Newall” The bartender said as he worked to fill the drink order.

Sheriff Joel Webb entered The Broken Rabbit a few minutes later. A customer of the bar had rushed over to get him as soon as Barklee and his gang had shown up. The Sheriff paused to let his eyes adjust to the dimmer light inside the bar.

The older white haired Sheriff surveyed the occupants of the room. There wasn’t very many people in the bar; a couple grizzled miners; a few loggers, and Cheating” Barklee Newall and his crew of 11 men.

“Barklee, I told you never to set foot in this place again after you cut that young girl’s face. Now git… GIT OUT OF HERE!” The Sheriff ordered firmly.

The Broken Rabbit was as cheerful inside as it was on the outside. Rounded, wooden beams support the upper floor. But the cheerfulness left the room as the Sheriff confronted Barklee.

Barklee was not going to allow the old Sheriff to tell him what to do. He decided to do something unexpected. He pulled out his gun and turned to face the sheriff in one quick and smooth move. Then he fired his gun striking the Sheriff right in the heart and killing him. Barklee was shocked; he was just trying to scare off the old man. But Barklee was a quick thinker “Don’t tell me what to do! I work for the man that owes and runs this town!” he said to the dying Sheriff.

Madam Velba Geller owned and managed The Broken Rabbit. She had been heading down the stairs from the upper floor to throw Barklee out of the saloon when she heard the shot. She ran down the steps, her huge bosom shaking as she entered the saloon, both her guns out and pointed at Barklee “GET OUT NOW!!” She yelled.

Barklee looked at his men. As he did the Bartender pulled out his shotgun and aimed at them too. “Let’s go… I’m not in the mood to fuck anymore” Barklee said and walked out of the bar. Velba ran to the Sheriff.

“Joel… its bad … Joel” Velba said trying awaken the man.

“I…deputize you… Velba… you are now the law in this town” Sheriff Joel gasped as he pulled the star from his chest and handed it to Velba. Then he was still.

That was five days ago.
 
Five days later

He coughed.
Coughed again, trying to clear the dust from his throat following his unusual transport.
“Wait! If you’d just let me clear my throat I can explain”.
The fat, piggy face of the bank owner looked into his vision.
“You’ll know what a blocked throat really is soon enough you dirty little shitbag”, was the reply. Somehow his wheedling voice just added to his porcine image. Whoever his wife had been must have been stunning as his daughter had nothing of the piggy features of her father.
“I can explain...” he began.
“Explain it to the devil, you filthy animal. You never should have touched my Ines”.

Just the sound of her name conjured memories of a milky white thigh, the beautiful curves of her chest, the soft touch of her hands...

“What do you have to say for yourself you weaselly maggot?”, the pig-faced bank owner wheezed, tugging on the ropes tied to his captive’s ankles. The ropes that had pulled him behind the horse from town, closely followed by the rich pig’s cronies, whooping and hollering as they pulled him to the hanging tree outside of town.

“I didn’t know that she was your daughter”, the gunslinger replied. It was true. The beautiful bank teller behind the counter had never told him who she was. They had flirted and she’d coquettishly asked him to meet her upstairs. He’d willingly obliged her. It has been too long since he had felt the embrace of a woman.
“Besides which, she’s 21. She’s capable of making her own choices. She wanted me as much as I wanted her”.
The piggy face of the banker went bright red as he fumed and bustled.
“She doesn’t make any decisions. She’s my daughter. She’s my property. Are you saying she asked you for it? That she’s a slut?!”
“Well...she’s not a slut, but she did ask a little...”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” the piggy-faced banker yelled. “YOU DAMAGED MY PROPERTY! STRING HIM UP AND MAKE HIM DANCE!”
The banker’s cronies pulled the gunslinger onto a horse and looped the rope around his neck.
As they prepared to send the beast on his way, the gunslinger tried to decide if the girl was worth it. He remembered that wanton desire, the delicate touch of her soft hands, the beautiful taste of her womanhood.
“Any last words?” the banker sneered “before I send you on your way to hell?”
“She was worth it...”
Full of rage, the banker smacked the horse’s rump, sending it rearing off and the rope tightened around the gunslinger’s neck.
 
Last edited:
Sheriff Velba and her pussy, I mean, posse

Velba noticed Max Van Keeling, the banker, and his two thugs around the hanging tree. She had dealings with all of them before, always been unpleasant. But she also knew them and had size them up. They were all cowards and blow hards. She brought her rifle up to her shoulder and aimed carefully.

“OH NO” gasped Ines Van Keeling, the banker's daughter as the horse holding the gunslinger was slapped.

“Don’t worry, I’m a good shot” Jo said as both her rifle and Velba’s rifle fired.

The rope holding the hanging man snapped, and he fell to the ground. The Banker and his two thugs turned to see Velba, Ines, and Jo riding towards them. The women's guns pointed at them. The banker and his men did not move as the women rode up. It might have been because of the rifles pointed at them, but true be told, it was more a result of the erotic dance the girls' ample chests did under their shirts.

Velba slide off her horse, her gun still pointed at Max. She had chestnut colored hair that fell to her shoulders in soft waves and her eyes that were dark and smoky. She was erotic and sexual. Her hour glass figure fit in her tan colored pants and riding chaps, the gun belt defining her sexy waist and her open brown shirt showed off her huge cleavage. He had never seen such large breasts before. He also saw the Sheriff’s badge on her shirt.

“Max!! I’m the law in this town. You know that!” Velba said angrily.

“Velba… this filth…” Max started to say pointing at the gunslinger.

“Stop right there. First off. Its Sheriff and Secondly Ines has told me the whole story. He did nothing wrong.” Velba interrupted. “You’d best leave before I decide to put you in jail for attempted murder!” She added.

Max was a coward deep down inside. He did not like it, but he looked to his two men. “Let’s go” He said to them. Then he looked at his daughter “Ines… you’re coming with me” he ordered in an angry voice.

“No, Daddy! I’m staying with Velba.” Ines declared.

“What? In her whorehouse?” Max gasped in shock

“Yes… Velba has offered me a job as a waitress in the saloon” Ines declared proudly.

“Git! Max” Velba ordered.

The three men got their horses and rode off. Velba and Jo continue to keep their guns pointed at them until they were well gone. Meanwhile, Ines had rushed to the gunslinger's side and was kneeling over him

“Are you ok? Here drink some of this it will make you feel better” Ines said as she handed him a whiskey bottle.

Ines
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1969932&d=1484793388

Velba
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1966956&d=1484025559

Jo
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1969944&d=1484793426
 
Last edited:
The gunslinger coughed; a raw, ragged sound that rasped in his throat. He drank greedily at the proffered bottle like a newborn at its mother’s teat.
Swallowing hard, he looked up. Ines’ face was silhouetted against the mid-day sun, making it look as though she had a halo of light.
The gunslinger was still suffering the effects of the drag to the tree and the partial suffocation, not to mention the mouthfuls of hard liquor he had just consumed.
“Am I dead? Are you an angel?” he rasped.
Ines giggled like a little girl, but stopped when she caught sight of Velva’s stern face.
“Time for us to git gone”, she uttered. “Get him on your horse”.
Ines and Jo lifted the gunslinger onto the back of Ines’ horse and they set off, the gunslinger desperately clinging on to Ines’ waist as he was bounced back into town.
 
Ines and the Gunslinger

The gunslinger next memory was when he awoke in a nice warm bath filled with bubbles. Ines was look at his thin layer of hair on his chest and his tight and lean muscles. Her eyes traveled down his chest and abs to the bubbles on top of the water. She had seen his cock when she had undressed him. She was sure it was going to give her great pleasure.

Ines noticed he was awake. “How does the water feel?” she asked.

The gunslinger was still recovering but managed a “Nice” back to Ines.

“Let me scrub your back” Ines suggested. He leaned forward and she scrubbed his shoulders and back. Then he leaned back and she did his chest. As she proceeded, he watched her big breasts swaying under her dress. He was in paradise. His fortunes had certainly taken a turn for the better… From almost hanged to this!! Then he felt Ines' hands leave his chest and move down his abs and lower! The closer Ines' hands moved toward his crotch, the more his cock stirred in anticipation. The next thing he knew Ines had gripped his erect member and had begun to stroke him slowly, at the same time she pressed her lips against his and their tongues slowly twirled around each other.

“I want you to fuck me” She whisper to him.

He reached out and ran one of his hands through Ines golden hair while the other wrapped around her shoulder. He pulled her around and she moved with him positioning her body on the side of the tub. Ines knew he wanted her in with him, and based on what her hands had felt she wanted to be in there too. Ines released his cock and pulled back from the kiss.

“Shall I join you in the tub?” She asked. He nodded his head “yes”. She stood up and reached behind her back. She undid the clasps of the dress.

“I’m all yours tonight” She said

She shrugged her shoulders, causing the thin straps to fall away. Her dress and bra fell away from her body and he saw her naked body. She was even more beautiful naked than in her dress. Her massive jugs had been set free and bounced big and proud on her chest. She pulled off her panties and shoes. Then she put her hands on the sides of the tub and swung one leg over and stepped in, so that she was straddling him.

He marveled at the sight before him, his hands gripped Ines' hips as she leaned forward and once continued their lip embrace. Her enormous tits pressed against his solid chest as their kiss continued to grow deeper and more intense. He slid one of his hands between Ines' legs and started to tease her pussy and clit. She cooed as his fingers sent waves of pleasure through her. She broke their kiss, she looked down into his eyes and smiled.

"Take me to bed Mr. and your tongue and cock can finish what your fingers have started."
 
The gunslinger takes control

The gunslinger's head was still fuzzy from his close call with the reaper. The shock of waking in a bath of suds, naked as a babe, with that beautiful siren next to him almost blew what was left of his mind.
When she grabbed his manhood and started her ministrations, he could hardly believe that his luck could turn around so quickly in such a short space of time.
As she climbed into the bath with him, he knew that he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.
Her offer of a bed was idyllic, but he knew that he probably couldn't even stand, let alone walk to the bedroom, and he also knew that the moment his head hit the pillow, the sandman would be taking him on an altogether different journey. The gunslinger knew that if he was going to take the opportunity offered, he was going to have to take control - and fast.
The gunslinger lifted his hand from below the suds and grabbed Ines by the back of the head, pulling her in close, he kissed her, his 3 day stubble scratching across her delicate skin. Initially, Ines' eyes widened but his kiss was passionate and full of the lust he felt for this girl. Along with that, his fingers had resumed their caress of her deliciously swollen clit.
Ines very quickly swallowed her surprise and returned the kiss, her own fiery passions lit once again. However, a sudden realisation hit the girl and she put her hands on his chest and pulled herself away from his mouth.
"Someone might walk in!" she exclaimed, full of excitement and a little tinge of the fear of the unknown.
"Let them!" the gunslinger exclaimed. Before she could reply, the gunslinger took his hand away from Ines' crotch and looped it around her back. He pulled her down so that the tip of him pushed her lips slightly apart. Ines' only reply was to gasp, her fiery loins desperately wanting more. Her lust and need overcame her potential embarrassment and she pushed herself down onto the gunslinger, the water of the bath mingling with her own wetness to cause the slide to be inevitable easy.
The gunslinger didn't waste a moment, feeling as he did that he was on borrowed time as it was. He began to pull the girl onto himself, pushing his hips into her as she pulled down. The tin tub wasn't build for two and water began to explode over the sides, giving a little window into what was to come.
The gunslinger began to pant even as Ines began to moan her own delight at the naughtiness of what she was doing. Sure, she had rolled in the hay a few times with stable hands or boys from the town, but the gunslinger was a real man. Big, strong and hard, just like the penetrating force that was impaling her so deliciously, so very, very deliciously.
She could already feel the orgasm building inside her, the wetness of the bath alongside her own desperately needing wetness inside causing the sensations to build so much faster.
The gunslinger could feel the girl's orgasm already starting to coalesce as her inexperienced muscles started to clench around him. His own desperate need was being satiated in such a delicious fashion and he was ready to ride their orgasms together.
Ines' head was thrown back, her fingers buried in the manly hairs of the gunslinger's chest. Her moans echoing around the small bathroom. She could feel it, that familiar sensation that she had felt many times by herself in the quiet of her room, but never so intense and never by the boys she had slept with before.

All of a sudden, it was time. The two pushed themselves to the edge and then over, their moans guttural as the pair felt the familiar and delicious explosion of pleasure hitting at the same time. The gunslinger grunted as he felt the hot gushes of his pleasure shooting into the warm wetness of the girl. Ines responded in kind, her head thrown back, eyes closed; her own mind-blowing orgasm forcing absolute moans of abject pleasure from her lips. Water cascaded as Ines collapsed onto the gunslinger's chest. It was too much for the gunslinger and he felt his consciousness slip away from him...
 
The Gunslinger and Ines awoke the next morning when they heard the sound of gun shots following by yelling. Both of them knew something bad was happening and there was no time to put cloth on. Ines grabbed her gun and ran to the window of their upstairs room, her massive jugs bouncing like jello pie.

She looked out the window to the street below. There was one of the dancing girls. She was naked, gagged, and tied up like a hog!!

“It Lilly!” Ines gasped. Lilly was a young, very cute, girl. There were whip marks all over her body and she was covered in cum. Someone had tied ropes around her small tits. The ropes were so tight, her tits looked purple. Finally, under all the milky goo of cum on Lilly’s ass, there was burn marks. Someone had “branded” her, like she was cattle.

The men on the horses outside The Broken Rabbit, wore black hoods. One of them yelled “THAT IS WHAT WE DO TO WHORES THAT DEFY US!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!” Then the men riding the horses turned around and galloped away.

Velba ran out in the street, but too late to shoot at the men. She wore a skimpy silk robe which barely contained her huge assets. She hurried to help Lilly. “I’ll need water, towels, and ointment” She ordered as Jo joined her. They carried into the saloon and began to untie Lilly.
 
Flashbacks

The gunslinger stumbled out of bead, bleary eyes and barely conscious.
He fell immediately onto his knees, the previous day catching up with his body.
He pulled himself up, hearing the sound of horses and male voices outside.
He grabbed his belt and his hat, not even bothering to try and coved himself, and half fell down the staircase to the floor below. He was greeted by the sight of Velba holding a young girl in her arms.
Time stopped for the gunslinger and the background of the room faded to nothing.
Wordlessly he firmly but gently lifted the girl from Velba’s arms. He carried her up the staircase to the bathroom and gently laid her in the tub bath. He began to gently bathe and clean her broken body.
Velba stormed into the room.
“What the hell do you think you...”, but she was stopped my the soft hand of Ines on her arm.
“Look at his eyes”, she whispered. Tears were stoically pouring from the gunslinger’s eyes.

From the moment he saw the girl, the gunslinger was no longer in the real world. Memories blasted him with flashing images as his body went through the motions of attending to the young girl.

*He entered the farmhouse. The room was in disarray, his breakfast still steaming on the table. She was gone. His daughter was gone*

*Rage fills him as he takes his father’s shooters from the chest in his bedroom*

*Days of tracking and riding. Not stopping until he falls from his horse exhausted into the dirt*

*Filthy and exhausted, four days of stubble on his face, clothes ragged and covered in dust, he pushed the door open. He sees his daughter, broken on the floor, covered in the white leavings of the men. One man is standing over her, cock in hand, moaning as he shoots his load over her. Rage fills him*

*The smell of gunpowder fills the air. He empties the two guns until none stand alive*

*He holds the broken body of his daughter, strokes a hair from her head as the tears flow for an eternity*

*He stands over the grave. Says goodbye for the last time. He knows that there were more men in the gang. He climbs on his horse and rides away*

The gunslinger has finished cleaning and tending to the girl. He lifts her fron the bath and carries her to his bed. He gently places her there, covering her with the blanket. He strokes a loose hair from her head. She moans in pain. He sings a soothing song. A beautifully tenor voice soothing her until she sleeps.
 
Velba

Velba touched the gunslinger's shoulder once the song was done.

"Mister, if you could throw some clothes on, you can't be going around with that thing swinging between your legs, you might put someone's eye out. Don't worry about Lily, we will take good care of her. Get dressed and come meet me in my room in 10 minutes, we will talk about law and order in this town... and ass holes." Velba told the gunslinger.

He nodded, then he looked over at Ines. She gave him a meaningful look and nodded for him to go. He dressed more completely, and inspected his weapons making sure they were all set to bring the hate. He ensured that his ammo belt was full, and spurs were good and sharp. He put his hat back on and went to Velba's room.

As he walked into meet Velba, he was surprised to see she had changed into garments fit for riding. She had on dark brown leather chaps, cowboy boots with spurs much like his, her massive chest was contained by a brown leather vest over a flannel shirt, it was cinched down tightly go prevent too much bouncing from her tits, she wore a Stetson, and had matching pistols on her hips. He was taken a bit back by hear appearance, he couldn't help but be impressed, she fit the part.

'Well Sir, I sure hope you're as good as I believe you to be. Those men we are up against maybe ass holes but they do know how to fight." Velba explained. "I need a gunslinger. I'm willing to pay. I'm hoping your the man. You need to train my girls to fight. Figure out a way to defend this saloon and the girls in it. And we must restore law and order in this town" Velba explained.

"Oh and what is your name?" She asked.
 
Gunslinger

The gunslinger took one last look at the girl before collecting his things and going to the bathroom. He washed the blood and semen from his arms and chest before dressing himself.
He pulled on his belt and checked his shooters. Finally he brushed the dust from his long leather coat and put on his boots and spurs, though not sharp ones as he didn’t believe in hurting horses.

By the time he was physically ready, he had also rebuild the emotional walls around his shattered psyche.

He entered the large-breasted woman’s room, he wasn’t quite sure what her name was, and was surprised to see her dressed in practical riding gear rather than a brother madam’s garb.

He listened to her plea. For a moment he said nothing, processing what he had heard.
Suddenly he spoke, making the brothel Madam/sheriff jump.

“My name was Earle Johnson, but I haven’t been called that in a long time. Folks just call me Gunslinger. As for the defending of this place, you have my gun and my smarts as far as that goes. I have my own reasons for wanting the leader of this band dead. It’s taken me a long time to track him down. For that reason I won’t take your money. The only payment I will take is that I will be the one to kill that filthy animal. If you won’t agree to my terms, then I will say goodbye and go to him by myself. Honestly though, it will be easier if I can get together some decent fighters. I assume by what you’ve said that the men in this town are as useless as a mangy dog?”
 
Velba

“Well, Earle. I accept your terms. I’ll also call you Gunslinger, until you ask me to do otherwise.” Velba said to answer his first question. Then she answered his last.

“The town is full of good folk. But they are scared. I’ll explain it to you on the ride” Velba suggested as she walked around her desk and headed out to the stables to get them some horses. The gunslinger followed. A few minutes later… Velba gave the reins of a big strong horse to Earle.

“This is Chester, he a great horse. Treat him right and he’ll treat you right.” Velba explained. Chester looked to have some Belgian draft horse blood in him. The horse was big! And strong! It was probably not too fast, however. It had a light tan colored coat and a white mane and tail.

“This is Shoutheart, my horse” Velba said. Again, it was a large horse that looked to have been used to carry mounted knights 100 years ago. The animal was super strong. It had a gray, white coat with white mane and tail. Velba got up on the saddle. The Gunslinger was not far behind. The two rode out of town.

“Barklee is the chief ranch hand for the circle Y ranch. The owner is Stone Shackleton. Stone owns most of Coppertown. Barklee a few weeks ago had some rough sex with one of my girls. He ended up cutting her young face with a knife. It will scar her face for the rest of her life. She can’t work as a dance girl anymore because of the damage to her face. Anyhow, the Sheriff stepped in and ordered Barklee to stay away. Barklee did not and when the Sheriff tried to throw him out. Barklee killed him.” Velba explained.

“Before the Sheriff died, he made me the new sheriff.” Velba finished. “That was 6 days ago. Then yesterday I saved you from the town banker, Max Van Keeling. I don’t think it is connected… but Shackton has all the money in the bank. He tells, Max Van Keeling, what to do.” Velba explained. “I need to confront Shackton and Barklee. It’s my job” Velba said tapping the sheriff’s badge on her chest. “If I went there alone, they might just kill me. But with you along, they will respect your skill. At least I’m hoping they will.” Velba explained.
 
Back
Top