Captain, My Captain! (Closed for MzSeductress)

Cassie moaned softly as Tj felt her and kissed her deeply and beth grinded against her. She knew the three of them definitely shouldn't have been doing this but they were all buzzed and horny and far to into it now to stop.

She smirked noticing the sexual tension between Beth and TJ and she would help get both of them off tonight. She slid her dress over her head leaving her in her lingerie and then helped Beth take hers off leaving her in hers as well.

Beth gasped as her Daddy massaged her ass once Cassie had slid her dress off , the two of them were being so hot Beth was nearly close to cumming. Cassie kissed her father and then her again and then she slowly pushed Beth onto her back and spread her legs.

Cassie watched Tjs reaction to her spreading Beth's legs, he was about to watch his daughter get her licked by her best friend and she was about to make him come and taste the forbidden fruit as well. Cassie stripped her clothing off making sure TJs eyes were on both the hot young girls and she pulled Beth's bra off as well "Your a little overdressed"Cassie teased then got between Beth's legs and slowly began licking her pussy making Beth moan.
 
All of a sudden Cassie was taking the lead. The father and daughter who had seeming edged forever, was working with a new catalyst fully intent on taking them into the most taboo of territories. TJ watched the young friend, the woman he would soon be working with, who would be working for him, slide her dress over her head. She was sexy as hell, and her body just incredible. But then she did the unthinkable and slid his daughter's dress off too. Beth didn't hesitate, she had dreamed of stripping for her Daddy, seeing what his reaction would be as he scanned her near perfect tits body, pussy, ass and legs. She looked up at him, "You like Daddy, I like to look pretty for you?"

TJ just swallowed, he did not want to admit how long he had fantasized about this moment as his eyes feasted on his daugher in bra and panties, the last shield from her naked body. The two young girls looked amazing as they played with Cassie on top, and Beth underneath, putting on a show in their sexy, barely there lingerie. Cassie was just beginning and started peeling each other out of their remaining clothes, until they were naked.

TJ couldn't believe it, his daughter and her "very close friend" were stunning. Daughter or not, he had never been in a more erotic situation, and he had never been more turned on. His cock ached, and he could feel the pre cum oozing and dripping off his cock and down his leg. Cassie's face buried in his daugher's snatch, wiggling and holdin her ass up to him. "Your a little overdressed", he heard her tease, between driving her tongue deep inside his daughter's cunt. His daughter looked up at him, her eyes on fire, "Oh Daddy", but she didn't finish, she just through her head back in lust, grabbing her little nipples in her two hands and rolling and pinching them between her thumb and forefingers.

He was moaning, wanting to be a good father, but what exactly that meant right now was unclear. "Princess..." he looked at her as he put his index finger and thumb inside his mouth, covering them with saliva, Beth licking her lips watching him, Cassie pussing her ass and pussy up at him to be pleasuree, his hand starting to unbuckle his belt, "...this is it, if you want me to go, I will...do you want me to leave...or stay?" And as he waited, he took the two soaking wet finger, sliding his index finger into Cassie's dripping wet slit, and taking his thumb and tickling the pink puckered opening to her ass...
 
Cassie moaned feeling him slide his fingers inside of her and licked Beth faster as her father asked if he should leave or stay and hearing him behind her unbuckling his belt. She knew they were both fighting the attraction they had for each other but she would make sure they were comfortable with what they were doing after all Beth was one of her best friends.

Beth moaned louder as Cassie seemed to double her efforts , she was shocked at just how horny she was because right now it seemed little Cassie seemed to be controlling her and her daddy's fate. She looked at her dad as he asked if he should go or stay " Stay daddy.. we haven't even started yet., we want this right Cass?"

"Mmmhmm we definitely do" Cassie moaned breathily and rolled her hips slowly back against his fingers feeling him push them deeper into her tight wet pussy. Beth moaned heatedly and said "Hmmm look at her Daddy.. we can't stop now.. "
 
He watched the sexy brunette friend, clearly enjoying his daughter's wet, pink silky sex. "I take it is quite tasty, huh Cassie, and perhaps you have enjoyed it a time or two before?" He laughed at both their enthusiasm and comfort with each other. As she licked he sawed his fingers, first one than a second in and out of her inviting pussy.

"Mmmm, we haven't started, huh, it sure looks like at least you too have, and my God you look amazing! Just don't ask me who has the sexier pussy or ass, you both look absolutely incredible". He was so turned on, wanting to take out his cock and stick it into anything, there were so many enticing options. He was looking at his daughter's opening, glistening cunt. He honestly couldn't believe it.

Beth watched her Father, this was so naughty, so wrong, but so hot. She loved it, spreading her legs and seeing the lust in her Father's eyes. How many times had she dreamed of this, of course it had been his tongue and better yet his cock, but she wondered was that a possibility, was he even considering enjoying his little girl as a woman. God she wanted to feel him as a man.

Her pussy was absolutely dripping as Cassie ate her, she saw the concern in her father's eyes, no matter how he stared at her breasts, her nipples her pussy. He undid his pants, as she stared, dying for the unveiling. 'Please, she thought, please, let me see it', she thought, but afraid to say the words.

TJ, had his belt unbuckled, his button unsnapped, and as he fired his fingers in and out of Cassie's sweet, sweet, wet pussy. He pulled his fingers up to his lips and slowly licked them, and then returned them to her tiny, wanting snatch. "Fuck you taste so good Cassie!" he spoke to her, but looked a his daughter, letting her watch as he enjoyed the taste of her good friend. He reached inside his boxers, and took his had cock into his strong hand. 'Are you sure Princess, are you sure you want to see Daddy's hard cock?"
 
Cassie moaned and said " Hmmm a few times "She said answering his question and groned remebering the few wild times she and Beth had fun if they didn't want to hook up with jocks for the night. She gasped feeling him fingering her faster.

Beth heard her Daddy asking her if she was ready to see his cock and it was something she had wanted to hear for quite some time. "Yes..Yes Daddy I want to see it"she said breathily.

She gasped as she watched her Daddy pull out his hard cock and nearly came right there from finally seeing what she fantasized about for so long and from what Cassie had been doing with her tongue.

She quivered and squealed with delight and gasped as Cassie suddenly stopped and began fingering her and then leaned up kissing her father so he could taste her juices .

Cassie smirked and kissed him deeply two fingers deep inside of her friend and one hand now wrapped around the thick cock stroking him and looking into his eyes " Mmm if you think her juices taste good then you should taste her cum...Beth why do you sit on Daddys face..im sure he wouldn't mind "Cassie said sexily then looked over at the panting Beth knowing how close she had her to an orgasm.
 
Last edited:
He shouldn't have, he knew he shouldn't have, but he may have never heard anything sexier in his life than the breathy way his daughter said she wanted to see his cock. He shut his eyes, gripping it, squeezing it, so he didn't pull it out and shoot his ropes all over the two girls in front of him. "Here you go Princess, I hope you like it...and I hope Cassie likes it more....I hope Cassie enjoys it a couple of times".

He laughed but he was serious, he needed to be touched, and God he needed to cum, and cum, and cum. He listened to his daughter squeal, as Cassie's tongue left her needy, wanting, pussy and was replaced by her fingers. The beautiful young woman's face was covered in the juice of his daughter's cunt, and as she came up and kissed him the could feel the phermones rush through his body, engauging his lust at an ever higher level. He took the women's face in his hands, and licked her. "Mmmm, Beth does taste good, doesn't she, just delicious!" He winked at his daughter.

Beth couldn't believe it. She talked a big game, but she never thought it would come true, but her she was. She almost came as she said yes, and then again as his majestic cock came out and stared her in the face. She wanted to grab it, lick it and then get mounted, but then..."Oh FUCK, Cassie, her sexy girl friend played her pussy like a violen. Strumming the perfect chords, and sh she rolled her hips. Then she kissed Daddy, and watched her father, her perfect man, lick her juice of the young girls face. This was a sexual free for all, and who knew where it might end, but she was all in, bring it on.

Finally TJ, felt the delicate hand on his bare cock, stroking him, "Mmmm, oh yes" he moaned and kissed her, deeply and passionately, enjoying the flavors of both women. Cassie was a master conductor at this point, with Beth and TJ just needing and wanting to experience everything but not be the one to make the call. The sexy girl just smiled. " Mmm if you think her juices taste good then you should taste her cum...Beth why do you sit on Daddys face..im sure he wouldn't mind "

TJ was sure he must be drooling, "Oh Jesus" he muttered, laying down on the bed on his back, licking his lips in anticiaption. Fuck yes, nothing had ever sounded better. "Come here Princess, did you hear Cassie, come and straddle and sit on Daddy's face, let me make that kitty cum". he couldn't believe what he was saying, but god he wanted her there, grinding into him, smelling her musk and tongue fucking his sweet, sexy baby girl. Beth didn't hesitate, she was dripping and needy, but how she wanted her Daddy to taste her. She wiggled into place giggling, "How do I taste Daddy?" But Cassie wasn't done, she would let this get even kinkier and suddenly she was standing on the bed, sliding her knee up and over Beth's shoulders. She looked at TJ and winked and he understood, Momma needed some love too!
 
Cassie couldn't believe how hot this was, the scene if anyone has walked in was straight out of a porno. Her leg over Beth's shoulder while she expertly licked her pussy and Beth riding her Dads tongue while she stroked his cock. She moaned feeling Beths tongue on her clit the decided to turn around so she could suck TJs amazing sick because she didn't want to leave him out.

Beth moaned loudly enjoying Cassies amazing juices while she rode Daddy's tongue.She rolled her hips panting as he tongue fucked her tight hole and felt him expertly sucking her clit and pleasing her "Oh yes Daddy that feels so good!" Beth groaned and gasped trying to repeat the same to Cassie from behind.

While her friend proved her cheer skills and flexibility leaning down and sucking Daddy's dick while standing up, fuck Cassie was hot , she had some fun planned for the little tease once she was done getting her nice and wet and she was sure Daddy had plans for her too, she wanted to see her get good and pounded tonight.

Cassie moaned taking his cock in her mouth suckinghim in this position and moaning feeling his hips roll.

"Mmm is Cassie fucking hot Daddy?...Do you like this Daddy?. Tasting me while little Cassie sucks you like a pro?" Beth moaned
 
Beth continued to grind into her Daddy's face. Grinding her slit up and down, as his tongue alternated from hard, driving insid her tight fuck hole to soft and lapping at her juices as the flowed out into his mouth. Sweet, juicy, he inhaled her deeply over and over, and relished how she ground in, getting off on her father's oral talents. He heard her compliment him and wondered what she must be thinking, could she possibly be as turned on as he was. He was awesome, enjoying, a dream fulfilled, but then it got so much better.

There was Cassie, that amazing, delicious, quickly becoming his sexual muse, Cassie. She was leaning over stroking his cock, and he moaned, and drove is tongue into his daughter's juicy, tasty twat.

Beth started to go crazy, as she saw Cassie bend over, her legs perfectly straight, and stroke her fathers magic wand. God she wanted that to be her, let her please him, she was confident no one loved him more or could make him happier. Suddenly her friend pushed into her face, and she hit tilt. How much eating out, dining on her best friends delicious pussy, and taboo thoughts could one girl take. The answer was no more, she pulled her tongue out of Cassie, and roder her fathers face like a rodeo champion, driving up and down from clit to ass and back again. "Connie, DADDY, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming, Daddy, drink your Pincess' cum,ahhh, mmm" She finally started to slow down, and just as her tongue was once again about to fuck her friend's pussy, she saw Cassie bend over farther, and take her Father's marvelous cock, deep into her mouth. She realized, she had never been so jealous and so satisfied at the same time.

TJ was in heavan, is daughter's cum running down his chin, and that amazing contortionist, that fucking perfection, Cassie, giving him the most erotic blow job ever. Beth was filthy, so horny and insatiable, "Mmm is Cassie fucking hot Daddy?...Do you like this Daddy?. Tasting me while little Cassie sucks you like a pro?". Since she had just cum, she gave him a moment to breathe, not that if he had to go, he wouldn't choose to do it buried deep in his daughter's snatch. "Fuck yes, she's hot, un fucking believable. Girls you are amazing, but I haven't hear Cassie cum yet, I think she needs Daddy's touch...Cassie can Daddy have his turn....you can ride my face too, or since you have shown such amazing dexterity, maybe you would like to be bent over the bed, and let me give you a different ride!"
 
Cassie grinned as she heard Beth cumming hard behind her she teased her father's cock. Cassie did want to cut but not until she had made the both of them cum first. Cassie heard Tj mention he hadn't heard her cum yet and she smirked naughtily and groaned at the thought of him giving her another ride.
"Hmmm of course you can have your turn Daddy"Cassie said and turned around leaning forward and kissing Beth and grinned before the girls traded places .

Cassie straddled TJs face giving him a view of her delicious pink pussy and then leaning forward to continue sucking his glorious cock. "Mmm Beth he is delicous...why don't you come over here and help me out?"Cassie said naughtily.

Beth gasped seeing how perfect Cassie looked on top of her father's face and sucking his cock, she was straight out of a wet dream. Beth got on her knees in front of them and began licking her Daddy's cock while Cassie sucked the tip. Her eyes glanced up to Cassie who's face was in complete bliss as her dad worked his lips and tongue on her and she moaned around his cock.

"Fuck! Uhhh that feels so good !"Cassie said riding tjs tongue rolling her hips slowly and panting as he relentlessly licked her.
 
One sexy dripping pussy was suddenly replaced by another, as his daughter slid off in orgasmic bliss, only to haver her friend hop on for the e-ticket ride. She spread her legs and ground in to her “new” Daddy’s talented lips and tongue. He brought his hands up to spread her wider, and kissed her and licked up and down her soaking pink folds before driving his tongue in and vigorously tongue fucking his new young lover.

He felt her tongue, and then her lips close as she again serviced his throbbing need. He could feel her tongue on his tip, lapping up every drop of his precum, and tantalizing teasing the oozing opening of his cock head. He heard her comment and it pleased him, he hoped, given their new business relationship they could enjoy this tasty little treat between them often. Those over night flights and stays in Paris, were getting a whole lot more enticing. He pulled his mouth off of her for a second, “let me catch my breath and enjoy this view”. And suddenly he put his hands under her thighs and benched press her sexy body straight up, giving him and incredible view of her body and him pistoning in, fucking her sexy mouth.. Her body, tits, and cunt were all gorgeous. "My God, your sexy Cassie, just gorgeous", he moaned and his daughter coudn't believe what she was seeing.

"Daddy, I want to do that, ride like that, please pick me up and do that to me?" He laughed, we'll see Princess, I am not sure that would be appropriate". The line was almost pharsical, there was nothing about any moment of this that was even close to appropriate. His daughter was not to be dismissed, and as he let her back down and recommenced his oral assault on her pussy and clit, he felt his daughter's tongue circling and licking his shaft, then his balls, then shaft again, as Cassie worked the tip.

TJ started to thrust his hips, enjoying the two girls on his cock. But he had fantasized about this for so long, he made a request. "Cassie can my daughter have the tip for a minute, she has never tasted my precum, and I would like to feed her...plus, I want you to sit hard on my face and really grind facing me, I want to tongue fuck you deep, and play with that clit...we need to prep your pussy for my cock...Daddy needs to fuck!"
 
Cassie gasped and moaned listening to TJ as he said what he would like to do and she moved into position on top of him allowing Beth to taste him as well.She gasped placing her hands being her and spreadingher legs so Beth could get a good look as well while she sucked the tip of his cock.

Beth moaned reaching down and rubbing her pussy as she watch Cassie and her Daddy having some fun the two of the looked so hot and when Daddy said he wanted to feel her suck himmand taste his presume she nearly came again. She had always wanted to taste it and now she would show her Daddy just how good she was at what she wanted to do for a while.

Beth started off slow justsuckingthe tip of his cock and stroking him then she heard how much her Daddy was liking that and began to take more of his cock sucking him faster.
 
He felt and tasted Cassie as he leaned back, giving him perfect access to drive his tongue, deep into her wet pussy, tasting, licking and drinking from his daughter's sexy young friend. "Perfect Cassie, perfect fuck my tongue...you taste so good". He was moaning, barely audible he was sure, as the young girl let him fuck her with his naughty tongue.

As Beth began her slow stroking and expert tonging of his prick, he felt his body tensing, his cock twitching, loving every minute of it.

He stopped licking for a second, "Kitten, if you keep going like that, you are going to have Daddy, shooting his cream in that pretty little mouth of yours"..He moaned, feeling so good, his body on fire, slowly thrusting in reaction to his daughter's taboo touch...
 
Cassie moaned loudly doing just as he asked and riding his tongue just like she wouod do later to his cock. She had not thought she would be doing something like this drunkenly and wild after AN interview but she was happy he had decided to see her and take her on as a flight attendant trainee on his crew.

She heard him mention to Beth if she kept going he would cum and she encouraged her friend to make him " Mmmm do it Beth make him cum...then get up her and let me taste it too" Cassie said sexily.

Beth could not believe what she heard from Cassie and was super turned on hearing her Daddy say he was close to cumming that had just encouraged her to suck more having wanted to taste her hot daddy's cum for suck a long time and feeling him thrust his hips up into her mouth.

"Cum for me Daddy...let me and little Cassie taste that hot cum " Beth said breathily then deepthroating her Daddy's cock once again.
 
TJ heard the two young girls, was this a game to them? " Mmmm do it Beth make him cum...then get up her and let me taste it too" he moaned, trying to regain some type of balance, as he was going 100 MPH toward the edge of the cliff, "Cum for me Daddy...let me and little Cassie taste that hot cum ". He couldn't help it, his back arch, his tongue drove into Cassie's sweet delicious offering.

"Jesus Kitten, I'm your father, this is so...sooo" the honest answer, was this was just so damn good, the hottest, most erotic moment of his life. His hot young daughter was deep throating his massive cock like a porn star...urging him on with little moans as her hands fondled his balls...all she had to do was slip a finger up his ass and it was all out Caligula...a penthouse forum letter to end all letters.

He pulled his tongue out from Cassie's tasty twat and looked down...his daughter was so beautiful, so perfect and as much as he hated admitting it, he loved the fact that his cock was in her mouth, she was enjoying him, wanting him...and he felt his body tense...rocking with desire..."Oh Kitten, now...open up...open up for Daddy and enjoy" and he watched his sweet young daughter work his cock with both hands sucking and opening her mouth...and taking his massive load...sucking and taking, every drop...as he moaned and thrusted...oh, it felt so incredibly good to cum...and feed...her!
 
Beth groaned swallowing her Daddy's cum finally getting the reward she had craved for such a long time. She felt proud seeing the look on his face as Cassie pussy hovered above him and he watched her lustfully as he eyes locked with his while his cock pushed deep into her throat and she drank his cum.

She panted then grinned "Damn Daddy thats delicious !" She said and then moved over to Cassie grabbing the back of her head and pulling her in for a sexy passionate kiss that she knew would make her father's cock twitch with delight.

Cassie grinned kissing Beth back then leaned forward and made sure to suck the rest out of the tip of his cock then smirked naughtily at Beth " Mmm had to be sure you got it all Bethy" Cassie said naughtily and the girls made out again.

"Mmm I think Daddy's ready for a ride? Don't you Beth "Cassie moaned softly " I think I want to feel him inside of me now "
 
It was a fantasy, a dream, it had to be...the best damned dream he had ever had. He watched his daughter swallow his first and his second shot, and then he watched her hold his third and son on, opening her mouth, playing with his cum as it danced across her tongue...but then, oh fuck...she was kissing Cassie, deep wet, sloppy french kisses as they swapped and played with his cum. He saw his daughter's look and knew part of it was a show, but he also saw her razor sharp nipples and the nectar slick on her thighs, and knew it was show where every performer was having the time of their lives.

The girls broke their making out and Cassie leaned down, and sucked that last incredible spasm, the last drop from his cock. Only to turn and again share with his daughter. He had just cum, but they know what they were doing...neither was shy and he would soon be ready to go again.

"Mmmm,..." he growled, "Yes, Daddy, wants Cassie to ride him...Daddy wants to fuck your friend Beth, while you watch...while you ride my face again...and stare as I drive up inside of her...as she impales herself on the same cock that gave you life...." He was so turned on..."Come here girls...come and kiss Daddy...stroke my cock until its hard...let me play with those tight asses...finger those tight wet slits..." He was breathing heavy...this was the sexual fantasy to end all fantasies...any sense of morality was long, long gone...now they were all in...let's deal the cards and play out this amazing game.
 
Cassie heard that sexy growl and grew wetter knowing how turned on he was from what they were doing. She and Beth moved over to him kissing each other and him and moaned as Beth sucked her breast while he fingered both of the girls.

Beth moaned and sucked Cassie`s delicious breast and stroked her Daddy's cock with her free hand . She rolled her hips on his finger and felt Cassies fingers working her sensitive clit.

She was near cumming when Daddy lifted her onto his face and Cassie moved to get on his cock.

" Is daddy ready for a ride?" Cassie said sexily and slowly mountedhis cock and gasped feeling him slowly stretching her tight hole. " Fuckkkk" Cassie moaned

Beth groaned feeling daddies tongue on her pussy and gasped as Cassie leaned forward suckingher breast while she rode Daddy's cock it was so hot It made her even wetter.
 
For all the times Beth and he had teased, played, flirted while looking outrageous, it had been quite innocent. Innocent, a word that in no way described the debauchery now taking place. It was amazing, how fast this had gone off the rails, and it appeared absolutely no one was interested in putting it back on.

As the girls obeyed his command, first his tongue was dancing with Beth, and then Cassie, and suddenly all three tongues were coiling and darting in some sort of oral Argentine tango. His fingers slid in to his two lovers tight fuck holes and he felt the flexible ex cheerleaders grind in and ride his sawng action. Suddenly Beth was nearly inhaling Cassies breast, tonguing and sucking, he could feel Cassie arching in response to his daughter's talents.

Suddenly he felt them slide off his fingers. "Yes, you have no idea how long it has been since I have felt the velvet glove of a beautiful woman's tight cunt". As he layed down on the bed, he watched, as Cassie mounted him cowgirl, and despite her dripping wetness, he felt her tight pussy stretching to accommodate his substantial size. Finally impaled, he felt her silky, warm wetness, begin to grind into him, letting her body adjust before the fucking truly commenced. he felt the wonderful wetness of her pink sex leaving its trail over his sculpted abs, picking up steam with each grind, starting to bounce, and then fucking him up and down, round and round. Beth saddled up herself and began her own slide up and down, in and out, grinding on his tongue, fucking her Daddy's face.

He could sense the subtle change in Cassie's position, as she returned the favor of Beth's prior sucking with her own, as they began an incredible triangle of fucking. Pounding, thrusting, grinding, driving, pistoning, over and over. Sweat glistened on each of their bodies. TJ slid his tongue out of his daughter's dripping twat for only a second. "Jesus Cassie, that feels good, your pussy, is so fucking tight and sweet...fuck me baby....God, bring Daddy home....I need to this, you, so bad..."
 
Cassie moaned loudly as the two of them began fucking each other hard, her riding him and him thrusting up into her. " Oh fuckkk yes!" Cassie groaned and threw her head back rolling her hips and taking him deep inside of her.

Beth watched Cassie riding her Daddy and heard the pleasure coming from the two of them and grew wetter feeling how turned on he was by the way he was licking her. She moaned loudly riding his tongue and felt herself growing closer to and orgasm by the second.

"Uhhh yes mmm fuck her Daddy....fill little Cassie up... make her cum" she said panting watching At he lust in Cassie eyes and leaned forward making out with again.
 
Beth was saying all the right words, and fuck she was turned on, but damn...why Cassie? She had dreamed of this...so man nights....mounting her father...although her dreams had not done his cock justice. No, this was even better, hotter, but it should be her riding Daddy's cock...and she vowed to herself that someday soon it would be.

TJ, had no idea what wa in his daughter's mind, but he took her words at face value. He had done a million squats in his life and still did them religiously. He brought his feet up flat on the bed, and used that incredible leg strength to fire up as had and deep inside Cassie as he could. He drove up until he bottomed out, bumping into her cervix. He drove her body completely off the bed, only to crash back down and be launched again. Her cunt sliding up and down his substantial length.

"Fuck baby, you heard our Beth, come to me Cassie...I need to feel it...know I drove you over the edge...and then I can finally release".
 
Last edited:
Cassie moaned loudly giving into him and riding him hard and fast meeting his thrusts her face written with pleasure and saw that he had doubled his efforts on Beth's pussy as well sucking and tonguing her clit expertly. " Fuckkk uhhh yes Hmmm make us cum baby make Beth cum on your tongue while I cum all over this big cock".

Beth nearly squealed feeling her Daddy's lips sucking and tonguing her clit and then added fingers inside as well making her fuck them like she wanted to do to to his cock just like sexy little Cassie was doing right now.

" Mmmm yeah fuck Daddy... fuck Cassies tight little delicious pussy make her cum!" She screamed as the three of them rode each other to powerful orgasms.

"Yes yes uhhhhhhhhh mmmm"Cassie cried out feeling herself cumming hard on his dick.
 
Last edited:
Tucker, felt the juices pour out of his little girl's pussy, as she came and gushed, grinding him hard to the very end. So turned on, she didn't realize she was nearly suffocating her father, with her needy twat. He didn't mind, he took in every ounce, savored every bit of her slippery pink slit grinding into him at an almost blinding pace. "Fuck, sweetie that was so good, Daddy never realized how tasty your little muff was...I would have been eating you out every day, if I had".

The girl's egged him on, wanting him to fill Cassie, but he held, until he saw her sexy body clench, and felt her cunt grip him as she arched her back, and then the sweet spasms shuddering down his length, and then she did something amazing, something he had fantasized about after seeing her years before on the field. How did she know, or was this just one of her incredible tricks, but she turned slightly and did her best cheerleader splits over him, slamming down on his aching cock, "this is what you've always wanted isn't it Daddy? Cum fill your little cheerleader!"

"OH FUCK" he screamed and drove up, years of unrequited lust bottled up and he fired his hips, his cock up into her split legs...and he filled her...fuck how he filled her...rope after rope after rope after rope...of his cum. "OH GOD YES..." He released like he never could remember feeling before, his body pushed, hell catapulted over the edge...He painted her, marked her...and as she was done, rolling off of him, he looked down, looked into his daughter's hungry, slightly jealous eyes, and wanted to give her something...

"Kitten, would you like to clean Daddy?"
 
Beth nodded and moaned " mmmm yes Daddy..let me taste your cum" she moved quickly between the two taking his cock between her lips and sucking the cum from his cock and tasting Cassie's juice around it as well.

Cassie smirked and turned kissing Tucker and catching her breath then did the same to Beth before laying back on the mattress panting and grinning. "Wow that was...that was fucking you"she said and giggled and looked down at her best friend.

She looked at the time and then the two and said "Mmmm...I hope we don't get any complaints" cassie teased then climbed off the bed to get a drink from the mini bar.
 
Last edited:
TJ watched, and enjoyed with a lust he would have liked to have denied, his daughter lapping up ever ounce of his and Cassie's cum from his cock. He let out deep moans as he felt her tongue probe and lap, while leaning in to kiss his young lover. The last few hours had been amazing, and as she cleaned him, he licked and suckled on Cassie's sweet teet. He had just cum, firing a massive load into Cassie's young cunt. He still felt amazing, but wondered if the girls had, had enough.

"Ladies this has been amazing, but I know you are young and likely have plans. I don't want to keep you from anything else you might want to do." He knew if he didn't leave soon, they would just fuck all night, and his lust was insatiable at this point. He wanted to feel both of them on him, take every hole, and use his hands, tongue and cock in every way imaginable. He started to get up, looking for his clothes, but he looked back and enjoyed the view. They were fucking amazing, and ever more amazing at fucking. The best he had ever had. He hoped this was just the beginning of their relationship.
 
Cassie admired Tjs body as he walked around picking up his clothing and she knew she had to get to a meeting in the morning for safety. She also knew she would be feeling the effects of all of the drinks she had.

She looked at her best friend who seemed disappointed the two had to go and she leaned over kissing her cheek " Sorry Beth I have to go too.. Safety Training, but tomorrow night we can definitely have a girls day at my place ok?" She said and smiled

Beth smirked and nodded and Cassie couldn't help but laugh knowing Beth would probably be wanting a more then typical girls night out.

Cassie climbed out of bed and saw her thong tossed to the side and slipped it into her purse and then she called a cab on her phone that sent her back to her apartment. TJ headed out saying goodbye to the girls and she followed right after heading to the elevator. She grinned over at TJ seeing him waiting as well and said " Mmm I had a great time Mr. Lewis...hope that isn't the last time " she winked before getting inside.
 
Back
Top