The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

Kara.

huhcrtt1ggljbblr9kyq.jpg

I actually found that more fitting for Zod in the Legion thread. It's certainly very powerful.

It's my absolute favorite TSFH song. Powerful and hopeful, which is why it makes me think of Kara.

Perhaps it could serve as a reprise of Zod's leitmotif, a musical counterpoint-- Kara is his opposite number, after all.

It's my absolute favorite TSFH song. Powerful and hopeful, which is why it makes me think of Kara.

Perhaps it could serve as a reprise of Zod's leitmotif, a musical counterpoint-- Kara is his opposite number, after all.

I can definitely see a fight between Kara and Zod while listening to Strength of a Thousand Men.

Strong at first.

Almost too much.

Then the music becomes more hopeful.

Faster.

Uplifting.

Zod's not finished. The music grows darker and stronger again.

They're fighting as hard as they can.

I can definitely see a fight between Kara and Zod while listening to Strength of a Thousand Men.

Strong at first.

Almost too much.

Then the music becomes more hopeful.

Faster.

Uplifting.

Zod's not finished. The music grows darker and stronger again.

They're fighting as hard as they can.

Yes.

Good.

I hope you all had a safe and satisfying Thanksgiving (at least for those of you that celebrated it).

I'M NOT DROOLING YOU'RE DROOLING

Also, Pre-Crisis Kara Zor-El was attempting to push The Earth to "correct" its orbit, because in her timeline it was slightly different.

In Post-Crisis physics, of course, this is ludicrous, hence Linda Danvers' dubiousness and irritation.

I can't believe I wrote your instead of you're in one of my posts.

I'm officially resigning from the Grammar Nazi Party.

I love the "innocent" nature of the 60s comics.

That was Mort Weisinger's era, right?

Beyond classic. So amazing.

My only regret about stuff like "Crisis on Infinite Earths" and "Flashpoint" is that more of his influence didn't carry over to the modern continuities. Granted, it's a different sensibility for a different age, but comics not taking themselves too seriously is something we could use more of these days.

That was Mort Weisinger's era, right?

Beyond classic. So amazing.

My only regret about stuff like "Crisis on Infinite Earths" and "Flashpoint" is that more of his influence didn't carry over to the modern continuities. Granted, it's a different sensibility for a different age, but comics not taking themselves too seriously is something we could use more of these days.

One of the many reasons why I love reading JL8.

Back