care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finally painted my nails for the first time in months. *happy*

Well I kinda didn't go home for like 34 hours lol, so I'm staying in and being a girl.

They're black lol. Not very crazy
There is definitely nothing wrong with having a day in bed. Any other "girly" activities planned?

Black works. It goes with pretty much anything, and always seems to look elegant.

There is definitely nothing wrong with having a day in bed. Any other "girly" activities planned?

Black works. It goes with pretty much anything, and always seems to look elegant.

Making some din din if I don't fall asleep right now lol

Making some din din if I don't fall asleep right now lol
Hahaha. That sounds about like me. 5 hours of moving snow in -6 degree weather makes me want to nap now :p

What are your dinner plans, if you stay awake?;)

Hahaha. That sounds about like me. 5 hours of moving snow in -6 degree weather makes me want to nap now :p

What are your dinner plans, if you stay awake?;)

Baked barbecue chicken, roasted carrots, tomato and avocado salad

I see. When is the ironman?

I have a neighbor who seems to either run about 2 marathons a week, or ride close to 70 miles a week. I'm not sure what she is training for, but she has done a few marathons that I know of.

I see. When is the ironman?

I have a neighbor who seems to either run about 2 marathons a week, or ride close to 70 miles a week. I'm not sure what she is training for, but she has done a few marathons that I know of.

He sounds like an ironman...

She. She's insane. Although, I can about wrap my hand around her calf...

Do train prett intensely?

Ah. Sorry. Missed that. My calves are bricks. Not sure why, but I can't even wear boots :(

During my peak training I'll be at 15-20 hours a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back