To all the girls I`ve loved b4

hotscott4u

Experienced
I reworded this well-known willy Nelson song and if you hum the tune to the new words then you will smile. To all the girls I've loved before, I've been in and out your door, I've done the front and back I've even licked your crack, to all the girls I've fucked before, I sucked and fucked you on the floor, I'm glad you came along, when I've whipped off that tiny thong, to all the girls I've loved before. to all the girls I've once caressed oh how I've loved your big soft breasts, for helping me to grow and put my cock on show, to all the girls I've loved before. the winds of change are blowing, and sometimes sucking too, especially when I'm on my knees right in front of you. The winds of change keep blowing and they carried me away, just as well that I am straight and not a blooming gay. To all the girls who've cared for me, who filled my night with ecstasy, they live within my heart, except when they did fart, to all the girls I've loved before. I just want to love some more, I want to fill your gaping hole, and surrender my very soul. To all the girls I've loved before.

I reworded this well-known willy Nelson song and if you hum the tune to the new words then you will smile. To all the girls I've loved before, I've been in and out your door, I've done the front and back I've even licked your crack, to all the girls I've fucked before, I sucked and fucked you on the floor, I'm glad you came along, when I've whipped off that tiny thong, to all the girls I've loved before. to all the girls I've once caressed oh how I've loved your big soft breasts, for helping me to grow and put my cock on show, to all the girls I've loved before. the winds of change are blowing, and sometimes sucking too, especially when I'm on my knees right in front of you. The winds of change keep blowing and they carried me away, just as well that I am straight and not a blooming gay. To all the girls who've cared for me, who filled my night with ecstasy, they live within my heart, except when they did fart, to all the girls I've loved before. I just want to love some more, I want to fill your gaping hole, and surrender my very soul. To all the girls I've loved before.

Doesn't sound like love to me and an atrocious thing to do to what is a lovely song. :mad:

well the song is actually about sex originally, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I like the song and a lot of people change lyrics to songs. But I accept your feedback.

You've got no class, kid

well the song is actually about sex originally, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I like the song and a lot of people change lyrics to songs. But I accept your feedback.

I think that's the issue

Back