Kinky little fantasy :)

I also find this idea really hot, strictly in an online context. 23/f/California is anyone is interested
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet.

Tessa, my child bearing years are well past, but I can still relate. Hub and I never really "tried" to have children, but I recall a kind of excitement about "is this the month, is this the act" that's going to get me pregnant? That was after some years of my being on b/c, so it wasn't a "slam dunk".
 
It's not as out there as you think it might be. It's not only a wife's fantasy but, Husbands also get that extra thrill knowing their woman is getting fully pumped on, with the idea of knowing he can finish completely, with no reservations. Put's all three in the party at their peak of excitement. And even after a couple hours later, you can still feel his gift to you running along the inside of your thigh !
 
The greatest thing I ever did was get myself fixed. There have been more than a few times that fucking a girl with this kind of fantasy and knowing that there's a really truly no risk but that I can come there inside of her has served us both very well
 
For me...

Its when she tells me she wants it inside her that drives me crazy. Ill ask again just to hear her moan "in my pussy Baby, please"

Pushes me over the edge everytime ;)
 
The bummer of the fantasy is all the other sorts of life that could form... Fun thought .. But be safe!
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!


Love the hot wet skin to skin contact
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

That is a huge turn on of mine!
 
Hi Tessa,

Always willing to help a damsel in distress, going bare is the best feeling for sure...and the though and risk is a great feeling as well...
 
Back
Top