bored naughty mum

Hi, how are you? I'm Dave, from the UK and I have a very dirty mind, nothing shocks me. I'd love to hear from you. x

Unshockable UK gentleman

Hi dumb_mom, how are you? I'm an unshockable gentleman from the UK, with a very dirty mind. x

Joys of a sunny morning

Hi dumb mom,
Joys of an eleven inch dick stretching all your holes. Cleaning you out. Filling you dumb mom. Pounding you. Making you cum mommy. Daddy BBC dumb mom.

Xoxoxo
BBC Daddy

Hi dumb mom,
Joys of an eleven inch dick stretching all your holes. Cleaning you out. Filling you dumb mom. Pounding you. Making you cum mommy. Daddy BBC dumb mom.

Xoxoxo
BBC Daddy

Mmm who could say no to that

Joys of a sunny morning
you want to change cars, you push the door of my garage in a sexy outfit, I immediately look at your pretty cleavage, you plunge your eyes in mine and you feel that I am a pervert ...

Good morning

Good morning mom *yawn*

How did you sleep? I hope it was a good sleep for you. Want some coffee? Although, I imagine it's evening for you isn't it?

Still, a nice hot cup of joe is a nice thing isn't it? I find warm things are always a nice thing, don't you agree?

Last edited:
Haven't been here in a while but I am so horny and I need a bad boy to corrupt me. PM me your rp fantasies to play xx

Hey mummy,

If you still up for some rp, let's turn the heat up~

I'm here to deliver milk to your place.

Stay sweet,
The Milkman

Back