I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Shhh....

I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone..... older, but just a darn nice guy with a creative mind..... wismale50 yahoo

Would any of you guys be up for roleplaying a mmf threesome? Two repressed men, one in my tight 22 year old pussy, and one fucking my mouth?

Last edited:
I am sure you have a line up of women that would love to chat with you..please ad me to the list:) married, secret and extremely horny.

Hi there! I am a married 24 year old woman and, like you, would love a little naughty chat here and there :) let me know if you're interested!
Lovely flirty reply, if you'd like to sneak a chat in with me at some time let me know!

33 year old married Irish guy here
Bi-curious, would love an email buddy

I love talking about sex, and the incest stories I read a lot on Literotica

Please PM me if interested

Been Offline

I have been offline and missed my sneak time. Message me if you're a lady who may enjoy some secretive chat with a mature, married gentleman. I stress the gentleman part. My wife is asleep and I'd love to sneak you in here on my screen.

I have KIK if you'd like to chat there.

Bump with me

Tuesday night bump. I look forward to a message from a lady who my wife wouldn't want me chatting with. Perhaps you have a hubby or bf who need never know we chat either. ;)

Bumping at Work

I'm alone at work and welcome a message from a lady my wife doesn't want me chatting with. Let's start our own hot little secret. Yahoo is T_Cruiser

Bored at work tonight

I'm alone at work and welcome a message from a lady my wife doesn't want me chatting with. Let's start our own hot little secret. Yahoo is T_Cruiser

I'll be bored and lonely at work about 9 EST tonight. Message me if you're a lady up for sneaking around online.

Hi there

I've lurked for years and finally decided to join lit. 37 year old married male here open to any married ladies that would like to chat. Must be discreet. Good luck everyone!

Well this saves me typing up a profile. It's all been said.
Married man, 39. Works a lot of nights and would like to chat to the other side of the world to make the night go faster.

I'm on Skype or Hangout too.

dexter31a

I look forward to a fun forum.

Late Night Can't Sleep Bump

I am up late and can't sleep. If you're a lady up for some late night fun please message me. Yahoo is T_Cruiser as is Skype. KIK is. Cruiser_T

chat

56 and married from the Uk, wife is hardly ever home so I get bored, up for online chat and fun most days. trentgwynfryn username on yah oo

Sign me up for this secret league here, wife will be gone by six and I know what ill be doing.

Back