TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Legend is that grand dad ordered his 69 Chrysler with a 426 Hemi. I'm starting to question that though because I've looked trying to find any confirmation that they ever shipped lebaron's that way and I can't find it one way or the other and you would think it would have come up because hot-rodders would have been checking those big boats for Motors.
 
Yeah, I think they offered lots of 440s. Also 400s after they quit making the 383.


Now that they (finally) make killer heads for them, those old critters will scoot.


The 400 is the one to get for making max revs. Heads, stroker kits, great manifolds-n-headers, big-ass carbs . . . .


Wat has 3 400 blocks . . . just because . . . .


tumblr_pc2ggs48AW1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Happy Saturday!!!


I just looked at the so-called 1-day forecast and it's going to rain for the whole fucking thing. Like it's Autumn or Spring or something.


Allah is going to be angry at all of this.


It hasn't started yet, so there's that.


tumblr_ns9yphTcyM1qbdfizo1_1280.jpg
 
Yeah . . . I've never been that big a fan of boating.


Unless it's as least as big as a battleship.


Speaking of which, after having done some reading on naval gunnery, it's amazing how some of those ships nailed the other one in as few rounds as were fired. Like the Bismarck sinking the Hood. Or the Washington in that Iron Bottom Sound scrap. :eek:


Damn, boy . . . .


6-3.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

All packed up and ready to hit the road to hunt the While E Coyote. I'm hoping they got all their orders in with Acme. It'll spur the economy and make it fun to watch.
 
There's something Relaxing about being around large bodies of water. The smell of the air, the breezes the incessant screech of shithawks. What they are doing is less about boating and more about challenging their personal limits.
 
I was told to expect rain with all the trimmings today, so far that has not been the case.


A trip to the beach sounds nice.
 
Mr. Wat, judging from the bear poo at my garden's edge, you're gonna have to help me find some Plott Hounds. It is apparent, I must take up bear hunting.
 
Well, I s'pose I could he'p a poor little mountain girl find her a good Plott hound or three.


If I get some heavier bullets for this thing, I've good a good bear rifle for what we'd find around these-hyah parts.


I hope they haven't been eating the maters . . . .


ab73afbd24b0f845b3279f6e5c1512f02af58ad1.jpg
 
Mr. Wat, judging from the bear poo at my garden's edge, you're gonna have to help me find some Plott Hounds. It is apparent, I must take up bear hunting.

Hunting or just plain killing?

With the high influx in bears in our ''hood, I have my Browning 12ga at the ready loaded with a bit of Black Magic should I hear a blood curdling scream.
 
I've hunted black bear in the past, they taste good. Never used dogs when hunting them though but I was usually there for moose as well and dogs aren't good for that.
 
Happy Sunday.


So, I'm guessing that a dose of 300 Win Mag with something like a 220 grain bullet should be satisfactory.


I'd want to drop the SOB, not just piss it off.


Of course, maybe it's time to go out and get a 45-70 Gummint that'll take hot loads . . . .


tumblr_o2up5aWaUY1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Yes, yes they and.


The rains have kicked back up.


Still looks wet all week.


Damn little biking and/or convertibling to be had/done . . . . :(


056fcb0953cd72cd8d0191f1ccbc311c.jpg
 
What has happened to this country?
They're running commercials all in Spanish.
Can English subtitles not be all that far off?
 
Hello, Preppie!!!! Long see no time.


Too bad your parents had you take French in that pretentious boarding academy you attended. You've only earned having your accent corrected by the non-Parisian heathens in Canada.


At least a smattering of Spanglish will earn a Brooks Brothers customer some job-site cred among the painters et al.


In between rounds of golf, of course . . . . :rolleyes:


2ZxckFzQ.jpg
 
Hunting or just plain killing?

With the high influx in bears in our ''hood, I have my Browning 12ga at the ready loaded with a bit of Black Magic should I hear a blood curdling scream.

I've hunted black bear in the past, they taste good. Never used dogs when hunting them though but I was usually there for moose as well and dogs aren't good for that.

I f Mr. Wat can come through with a couple of Plotts, they can keep the bears chased off without my intervention.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top