What's for dinner?

This is similar to the one I use, which is South African Peri-Peri Chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 60-70 minutes at 350˚F until brown and tender.
Serve hot.
Will definitely try this, thanks!
Hmmm... not sure if it has a name.

I made a Cream of Chicken soup (water not milk), threw some rice in a slow cooker with pork chops on top, salt and peppered it, poured the soup on top. It sounded good when I threw it all in... I'll let you know the outcome later. 😂

My mother used to do barley, carrots, sauerkraut and pork chops in the crock pot. I loved it but could never get it to turn out the same.

Will definitely try this, thanks!
My mother used to do barley, carrots, sauerkraut and pork chops in the crock pot. I loved it but could never get it to turn out the same.

Thanksgiving and Christmas it is tradition in our family to have pork country ribs and sauerkraut. I layer the meat between the kraut and cook on low for hours. Now, I want some!! LOL.

Thanksgiving and Christmas it is tradition in our family to have pork country ribs and sauerkraut. I layer the meat between the kraut and cook on low for hours. Now, I want some!! LOL.

Sadly, my husband hates two of my favorite foods - sauerkraut and bell peppers. I have to cook sauerkraut in beer to even have it in the house. Not the worst way to cook it, lol.

Small smorgasbord night - leftover marinated grilled chicken, venison hot dog, carrots with honey butter glaze, steamed cauliflower with black pepper and cheddar cheese, chips and chocolate truffle ice cream.

I had Chinese delivery lunch that apparently tried to kill me, so my go to comfort food dinner:

buttered toast, Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and ginger ale.

Much much better now.

I had Chinese delivery lunch that apparently tried to kill me, so my go to comfort food dinner:

Much much better now.

:eek: :rose: Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Much much better now.

How did it try to kill you?

:eek: :rose: Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Thanks!

three hours of sleep after work certainly didn't hurt.

But now I'm wired from the sleep and sugar in the ice cream. I'm already a half hour past my bedtime and I am wiiiiiiiide awake.

Thanks!

three hours of sleep after work certainly didn't hurt.

But now I'm wired from the sleep and sugar in the ice cream. I'm already a half hour past my bedtime and I am wiiiiiiiide awake.

I keep heavy duty acidophilus pills on hand for stomach problems like that, seems to knock them right out. You can get shelf stable ones. Also helps with stomach viruses. I have a kids version for the munchkin.

I keep heavy duty acidophilus pills on hand for stomach problems like that, seems to knock them right out. You can get shelf stable ones. Also helps with stomach viruses. I have a kids version for the munchkin.

slave_ and I swear by acidophilus. We get industrial strength from Vitamin Shoppe I'm diabetic and it alone keeps my numbers down.

Thanks! :rose:

I made:
Garlic and butter pork loin with bacon sauteed parmesan brussel sprouts and cooked carrots in a spinach artichoke casserole;)

MjAxMy00YWNmMDBlYmY2NzBkZDVl.png

I'm so solly, so could not resist..... ROTFLMAO

I barbecued some shrimp Shish-Kabobs and Beef Shish-Kabobs.

I was thinking about trying to grill some shrimp the other night, I've never done so. Did you marinade them?

Breakfast for dinner - blueberry pancakes.

Brinner! Haven't done that lately, I'm sure the munchkin will request it again soon. Think I'll do some bluberry whole wheat pancakes on Sunday. :)

I made:
Garlic and butter pork loin with bacon sauteed parmesan brussel sprouts and cooked carrots in a spinach artichoke casserole;)
Oooo, would love recipes. Any chance they are online or you could give instructions?

MjAxMy00YWNmMDBlYmY2NzBkZDVl.png

I'm so solly, so could not resist..... ROTFLMAO
So very, very bad. :D

For dinner last night I had an angus burger with all the trimmings, tomatoes letuc onions and guacamole.

Back