Tolyk's Gallery

Beautiful photos Tolyk. I didn't know about this thread until today, but I'm glad I found it.

Digital Slr

THose pics are awesome, most wonderful, may I ask what Kind, type, make, model of digital SLR you've got, what is the shutter speed, and pixels size

I am now thinking of purchasing one for an up and cuming trip
If time allows, do let me know...Thanks

THose pics are awesome, most wonderful, may I ask what Kind, type, make, model of digital SLR you've got, what is the shutter speed, and pixels size

I am now thinking of purchasing one for an up and cuming trip
If time allows, do let me know...Thanks

I was using an old Canon Rebel XT for these photos. I now own a Pentax K20D. I'm also a camera salesman, so if you've got any questions about gear, you can feel free to PM me (or talk here) and I can try to help ya out :)

So here's a few new ones :)

Falcon:
bird.jpg

Swan:
Swan.jpg

Last edited:
I hereby approve of these photos. :)

Excellent work as usual Tolly!

awesome pics, but then again, I'd expect nothing less. :)

partial to the swan, my gram had a pair of white and a pair of black swans. they truly are magnificent to watch.

excellent, thanks for sharing them. :rose:

awesome pics, but then again, I'd expect nothing less. :)

partial to the swan, my gram had a pair of white and a pair of black swans. they truly are magnificent to watch.

excellent, thanks for sharing them. :rose:

Thanks so much for visiting and your kind words :)

Very nice swan as well, Tol
I have marked this thread now sir.:)
That's what you get for starting the other thread.;)

Very nice swan as well, Tol
I have marked this thread now sir.:)
That's what you get for starting the other thread.;)

Other thread I started back when this was all in the Author's Hangout ;) This one I started because everyone else had thier own gallery, so figured why not :D

I don't really upload to photo bucket anymore, and I can't figure out how to hot link from deviant art as of yet..

Last edited:
So here's a few new ones :)

Falcon:
bird.jpg

Swan:
swan.jpg

Gorgeous work!

Your Pentax ... is that a very expensive model? Are the lenses compatible with other Pentax cameras? I would imagine so, but thought I'd ask since you're the expert. ;-) I've been looking for a good digital SLR to save up for!

Gorgeous work!

Your Pentax ... is that a very expensive model? Are the lenses compatible with other Pentax cameras? I would imagine so, but thought I'd ask since you're the expert. ;-) I've been looking for a good digital SLR to save up for!

Thank you very much :)

My Pentax is the K20d, which retails for just under a thousand dollars in Canada. It works fully with all Pentax K-mount lenses, as will any of the other current Pentax cameras, though the K20 is the best one they have on the market right now. With the help of a cheap adapter, it also works with T-mount lenses, also known as screw mount. You can get some pretty old lenses that'll work perfectly fine.

Really though, whatever body you can afford, by whichever brand, will do the job for you. The investment is in the lenses, and in the pursuit of knowledge behind the camera.

Oh, and I'm no expert, still a novice myself :) But thanks for the compliment anyway ;)

Karting, indoort

We have an indoor carting track and I took some Cadets. They enjoyed it. I found taking the pictures quite tricky.

Last edited:
Tol...you are gifted. But you know how much I admire your talent. Thank you for all the help you have given me.

Back