What does "New" status in my Pending tab mean?

Lydra

Virgin
My pending story's status went from "Pending" to "New" within the pending tab. See screenshot. I'm curious what this means. It does not appear to have been published as I can't find it by searching.

Attachments

• New in Pending Tab.jpg
    New in Pending Tab.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
My pending story's status went from "Pending" to "New" within the pending tab. See screenshot. I'm curious what this means. It does not appear to have been published as I can't find it by searching.

It looks like it should have gone up on the 17th but got stuck in the process somehow. You might PM Laurel and ask her about its status.

It looks like it should have gone up on the 17th but got stuck in the process somehow. You might PM Laurel and ask her about its status.
No, it means it was submitted on the 17th and has now been published.

Wait until midnight (US somewhere time) when there is always a major server refresh and you'll probably see it go active on your Control Panel. Different parts of the site update at different times, and are never in synch. But "New" means your story is now live.

There's a glitch in the system somewhere, and the date you submit a story is showing as the publication date at the moment.

Once the "New" appears in the pending tab, your story should go live somewhere around midnight Pacific time. In my experience, it typically happens a little before that.

When it appears in the various new story lists, etc. may vary, but your story will be accessible through at least a direct link as soon as it moves from the pending to published folder.

Story posted

Thanks all, you were right, story was posted this morning.

Back