Nova's Closet

clistenovena

Literotica Guru
Creating this seems a bit of an overstep, especially considering the company I'm assuming to keep in here. Just wanted a place to put my things is all.

Best regards-
Nova

Unbecoming

The after-thoughts of a one-sided conversation...

Hope crafted upon gossamer wings
With soaring expectations bound to an apterous form

Desultory consideration of that finite infinity
Trusting in volatility while tripping headlong into nullity

Crestfallen rendering within shattered perception
Denouement denoted by the approaching onslaught

Unbecoming...becoming

Last edited:
Creating this seems a bit of an overstep, especially considering the company I'm assuming to keep in here. Just wanted a place to put my things is all.

Best regards-
Nova

Welcome to the madhouse called the AH.
Coffee and dialogue can be found in the Restful Pause; a drink may also be found in the Lounge (but do be careful of the Dragon outside in the shed). (New Naked Party thread)

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse called the AH.
Coffee and dialogue can be found in the Restful Pause; a drink may also be found in the Lounge (but do be careful of the Dragon outside in the shed). (New Naked Party thread)

Why, thank you. I appreciate the directions to the different areas around the place. I will have to spend some time wandering around.

And I will be mindful of the Dragon. Caution would be prudent, I imagine.

New Naked Party...hmm...wouldn't dare say anything prudent about that.

:)

With a shape like that on your AV, 'low rent' is not the description I'd use. :)

Right? And she thought her readers would be somehow disappointed to read she was open to sex on first dates. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

(And, yes. I'm well aware her main squeeze could break me like a pencil. But, a horny old dud is allowed to dream isn't he? At least as long as I keep both hands on my cane and don't leer too obviously. Or "fap" where she can't ignore it. :devil:)

Any road, back to the OP...

Welcome, Clistenovena, to the madhouse. Da rules for this here outfit (such as they are) is posted up in the blue "sticky" threads. (Buncha crap like not posting stories efforts more than three paragraphs on this side that should go to the story side. Personal attacks blah blah. [Put the dirk down, Morganna. Don't make me tell you again.] About like most of the rooms in Queen Laurel's castle. [Except maybe the Bard's corner since I've seen some long assed sonnets posted there that I would have thought would have been good over in the poetry section of the stories page.])

But, nah. We don't mind if you claim a dresser drawer for your own.

Only... Then it's curtains on the windows. Doilies and monogrammed towels appear. Coasters become "a thing." No. Better make that "A Thing."

And once she has the place situated more to her liking then she starts in on me! With tweezers! And a hedge-trimmer! And a weed-whacker!

On second thought, if you go back where came from will they have changed the locks or let you in?

:D Just kidding (if that wasn't obvious) :D

Unlike MelissaBaby, I really am the one who lowers the rent (if that wasn't obvious). Since they let me hang around (sort of like the old timey fool) (or maybe the hound over in the corner watching for a scrap to fall from the table), I misdoubt anyone will have the slightest of objections to a lady joining their round table discussions who exudes such class from her every orifice as witnessed in your other threads where you've posted.

Be welcome. Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. And don't mind the dog poop on the lawn. Nobody has managed to completely Castle Break me as yet. :cool:

Welcome, Clistenovena, to the madhouse. Da rules for this here outfit (such as they are) is posted up in the blue "sticky" threads.
Blue stickies...got it. I'll take a look. I wonder if they're anything like the rose petal pasties I have...

Focus, Nova...

(Buncha crap like not posting stories efforts more than three paragraphs on this side that should go to the story side. Personal attacks blah blah.
Okay, since you said all that, I now know that blue stickies are nothing like my rose petal pasties.

[Put the dirk down, Morganna. Don't make me tell you again.]
:eek: Please tell me she carries that because of the dragon? Still, badass. :cool:

But, nah. We don't mind if you claim a dresser drawer for your own.
Kind of you. :)

Only... Then it's curtains on the windows. Doilies and monogrammed towels appear. Coasters become "a thing." No. Better make that "A Thing."
So yeah, I won't be putting up curtains. Have you ever done that? I did. Once. Lost my religion, I swear. And doilies? One question- why?? And the only monogrammed thing I own is my Land's End beach bag.

Maybe I do coasters. Maybe I know all about "A Thing" regarding them. Maybe.

And once she has the place situated more to her liking then she starts in on me! With tweezers! And a hedge-trimmer! And a weed-whacker!
Sounds painful in the altogether not-good way. It is understandable that you're a bit traumatized by it all. I mean, a weed whacker! Yikes.

On second thought, if you go back where came from will they have changed the locks or let you in?
First, no, and I still have my keys. ~holds them up and jangles them a bit~ But they'd let me in. My cats would make them. :cathappy:

:D Just kidding (if that wasn't obvious) :D
You made your kidding-ness quite obvious, yes. Kinda like that "fap" you're planning for MelissaBaby. :D

Unlike MelissaBaby, I really am the one who lowers the rent (if that wasn't obvious). Since they let me hang around (sort of like the old timey fool) (or maybe the hound over in the corner watching for a scrap to fall from the table),
I'll be happy to bring you a dish. No sense waiting for scraps to fall. :)

I misdoubt anyone will have the slightest of objections to a lady joining their round table discussions who exudes such class from her every orifice as witnessed in your other threads where you've posted.
Umm, last week, when I had the flu...not so classy. ~shudders a the thought~

Anyhoo, nice words again. ~smiles~

Be welcome. Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. And don't mind the dog poop on the lawn. Nobody has managed to completely Castle Break me as yet. :cool:
Far be it from me to try, but ... ~leaves a pooper scooper propped against the wall by the door~ ... just in case.

Welcome to the nut house and please be careful around the dragon. He may be too old to breath fire, but his tail can be brutal.

Now for the unwritten rules...

1. You must post a picture of your boobs.

B. see rule #1.

Have a great time...see you around. ;):rose::kiss:

Welcome to the nut house and please be careful around the dragon. He may be too old to breath fire, but his tail can be brutal.
Second warning about the Dragon. Duly noted.

Now for the unwritten rules...

1. You must post a picture of your boobs.

B. see rule #1.

Well, ok. Since it's the rules and all...

Boobs

Have a great time...see you around. ;):rose::kiss:
Thanks. I do plan on the great time. Hope to see you around for some of it. :)

[

Boobs

You didn't have to get all nekkie. You coulda just posted a pic of your redneck cousins instead. Unless you don't got no cousins who act like that. On the other hand, your boobs kinda reminded me of something...

**note to self; resurrect that poem about a woman's heart.

Okay, since you said all that, I now know that blue stickies are nothing like my rose petal pasties.

Words of warning...

Anything around here that's sticky needs to be prodded with a disposable object first. Even if it's blue. Maybe especially if it's blue. Because, Smurfs have been know to leave presents for the unwary.

Last edited:
You didn't have to get all nekkie.
But...but...nekkie ("nekkid" as we say here in the Southern US) is fun. Why not get all??

You coulda just posted a pic of your redneck cousins instead.
Ok.

My cousin's redneck boobs

Unless you don't got no cousins who act like that.
Well, shoot, sugar pie, all my cousins done up and gone freak wild. Me with 'em. We're fixin' to go over yonder to the creek for some sho-nuff skinny dippin' (makes mominem madder than wet hens). We gotta skeedaddle 'cause it'll soon be blowin' up a storm.

Hmm..blowin' reminded me of something....

On the other hand, your boobs kinda reminded me of something...

**note to self; resurrect that poem about a woman's heart.
My girls and I are glad we could help out. Hope you can find the poem. Share? Or not...

Words of warning...
Ooo! My favorite!

Anything around here that's sticky needs to be prodded with a disposable object first. Even if it's blue. Maybe especially if it's blue. Because, Smurfs have been know to leave presents for the unwary.
Damn Smurfs. ~goes off to find a sharp, disposable prod~

I ain't hard to please. Just keep a pot of coffee going and I'll stop in from time to time. Doesn't have to be fancy. Folgers will do.

I ain't hard to please. Just keep a pot of coffee going and I'll stop in from time to time. Doesn't have to be fancy. Folgers will do.
~sets a coffee maker right alongside Keurig #3~

Folgers, you say? Got it right here. :)

~sets a coffee maker right alongside Keurig #3~

Folgers, you say? Got it right here. :)

Large cuppa. No cream. No Sugar. No mocha-fekkin'-mint. No goddam hazelnut vanilla. And fer Christ's sake get that pumpkin spice away from me.

Thanks. :)

Large cuppa. No cream. No Sugar. No mocha-fekkin'-mint. No goddam hazelnut vanilla. And fer Christ's sake get that pumpkin spice away from me.

Thanks. :)
It's cute how you think I'm gonna get that coffee for you. :)

boobs.jpg

Hmm...so you are the Snow Queen?

Back