looking to chat

13Fantasies - exactly, the weeds make it hard for everyone else.

I bet there are many subs around...is there another section of lit that might be more relevant for you?

Blend - Welcome to the thread.

I'm curious what made you decide to end your lurking and start posting on my thread? :)

Thailand - lol...typical choice for a guy. It's probably still cheap for you but I'd say it's gotten far more expensive now compared to, say, a decade back.

13Fantasies - exactly, the weeds make it hard for everyone else.

I bet there are many subs around...is there another section of lit that might be more relevant for you?

I've looked around some. Trying to get rid of me already? :p

Blend - Welcome to the thread.

I'm curious what made you decide to end your lurking and start posting on my thread? :)

Thailand - lol...typical choice for a guy. It's probably still cheap for you but I'd say it's gotten far more expensive now compared to, say, a decade back.

I was curious about meeting some of the women on here. This thread was closest to the top that seemed interesting to me.

Yes, Thailand, but not for the typical reasons for why a guy would want to go there.

Do I expect a reply to a PM?

No, there's nobody on Lit that owes me anything, and it's preposterous that I should have any expectations. However...

...I make it a point to respond to all PMs I receive, even if only to say, 'thanks, but no thanks.' If someone has taken the time to message me, in my mind, they deserve the courtesy of a reply.

I was curious about meeting some of the women on here. This thread was closest to the top that seemed interesting to me.

Yes, Thailand, but not for the typical reasons for why a guy would want to go there.

So, after years of lurking, what brought on this curiosity to meet/chat on lit? How is your experience going?

Thailand - you mean its not for pad thai, tom sum, the beaches, sunrises/sunsets and...the tuk-tuks? :p

No, there's nobody on Lit that owes me anything, and it's preposterous that I should have any expectations. However...

...I make it a point to respond to all PMs I receive, even if only to say, 'thanks, but no thanks.' If someone has taken the time to message me, in my mind, they deserve the courtesy of a reply.

Welcome to the thread. Thanks for posting. Basically, I agree. Certain exceptions though - which have been mentioned in my earlier posts. :)

So, after years of lurking, what brought on this curiosity to meet/chat on lit? How is your experience going?

Thailand - you mean its not for pad thai, tom sum, the beaches, sunrises/sunsets and...the tuk-tuks? :p

It's been...alright. I discovered Literotica's Web Chat yesturday!

Actually, those are the reasons why I want to go to Thailand. I'm not interested in the....darker...aspects of Thailand.

It's been...alright. I discovered Literotica's Web Chat yesturday!

Actually, those are the reasons why I want to go to Thailand. I'm not interested in the....darker...aspects of Thailand.

How do you like Lit's web chat?

lol Sure, it does. I just popped by this afternoon. I prefer the "old lit chat" but that was a long time ago.

Oh ho ... so you did! ... should have warned us beforehand :D ... I was only referring what other litsters write from time to time :rolleyes:

Back