Another Woman Joins the Resistance!

Report: Bernie Sanders Records Video Announcing 2020 Presidential Bid

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has recorded a video announcing his 2020 presidential campaign, according to Politico.

The report cited “two people familiar with the spot.”

It’s unknown when Sanders plans to release the video, but the Vermont senator has reportedly been looking to fill top campaign staff positions lately.

Bernie joins the ladies!

This is looking better and better for Trump.

• 1 in 10 Bernie Sander supporters voted for Trump after he was knocked out by Hillary. Democrats hate to lose, even to each other, and they'll spite their own because of their immaturity.
  • There are men who will not vote for a woman and women are spiteful (like male democrats): there are women who will not vote for certain women, politics be damned.
  • There are important voters who can go either way who are going to be turned off by the push to have a woman president (if a woman wins the nomination). Enough with the "It's their turn" crap and give us a candidate worth believing in (though these people would vote for a woman in the future once the issue is no longer forced down their throats).
  • If a third party is out their siphoning votes from the Democrats, that only helps Trump.
  • A platform that is half "TRUMP BAD" for America will not win an election. Important swing votes will wonder, is that it? They don't like Trump? That's not a platform to run on.

So many more reasons to list why this next race is more than winnable for Trump, but politics on this board aren't worth the time to write out thoughtful, eloquent arguments when anti-Trump posters are just going to respond with "You're stupid! I win the argument! High-five!"

So, the 2 minutes I'm willing to post here is up for the day ... think on that anti-Trumpettes and the points I didn't list. Take a long look at the next two years without blinders on. Your win is far from secured. Unstoppable Hillary ... Hillary ... Hillary ... lost.

Bernie should declare his candidacy as a Democrat in the presidential race the day he registers as a Democrat in the U.S. Senate and that he goes to the DNC chair and asks "What can I do to help Democrats in races up and down the line?"

Party above principals and all else!!!

Not at all shocking. :D

This is looking better and better for Trump.

• 1 in 10 Bernie Sander supporters voted for Trump after he was knocked out by Hillary. Democrats hate to lose, even to each other, and they'll spite their own because of their immaturity.
  • There are men who will not vote for a woman and women are spiteful (like male democrats): there are women who will not vote for certain women, politics be damned.
  • There are important voters who can go either way who are going to be turned off by the push to have a woman president (if a woman wins the nomination). Enough with the "It's their turn" crap and give us a candidate worth believing in (though these people would vote for a woman in the future once the issue is no longer forced down their throats).
  • If a third party is out their siphoning votes from the Democrats, that only helps Trump.
  • A platform that is half "TRUMP BAD" for America will not win an election. Important swing votes will wonder, is that it? They don't like Trump? That's not a platform to run on.

So many more reasons to list why this next race is more than winnable for Trump, but politics on this board aren't worth the time to write out thoughtful, eloquent arguments when anti-Trump posters are just going to respond with "You're stupid! I win the argument! High-five!"

So, the 2 minutes I'm willing to post here is up for the day ... think on that anti-Trumpettes and the points I didn't list. Take a long look at the next two years without blinders on. Your win is far from secured. Unstoppable Hillary ... Hillary ... Hillary ... lost.
So before Bernie threw in his beanie you thought Trump's chances were low?

MT5TG7RJU4I6TGCNTOH3UAB6QE.png

I know this will come as a shock but there is a truthful answer to the question:

Are you a Native American?

____ 100%
_____50%
_____25%
_____12½%
_____6.7%
_____3.1%
_____It's possible, though I'm not entirely sure. Somebody in my family once mentioned that they were told that my great-great grandmother might have been a Native American.

Back