Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the way it's smiling ..... It's inviting you for me :devil:

Yes....... Please!!!!

Niki's kisses taste sooo fucking sweet :kiss:

I let myself relax more and more, my tongue going slower but more intimate, sensually dancing with your tongue, our kiss real slippery, like we're yearning to devour eachother.

My tongue is shoved down her throat, after which I let her do the same to me, before resuming furious tongue kissing between two aroused women. "This sloppy enough for you paris?" I giggle

I think the way it's smiling ..... It's inviting you for me :devil:

Yes....... Please!!!!

Niki's kisses taste sooo fucking sweet :kiss:

ohh yaa Jenny...i will use your pusyy nice and rough !!!

i take out my hard 8" cock...position it to your wet pussy and shove my entire length into your pusyyy !!!!!! OOOOhhhh sooo fucking tight !!!

i then grab your hips tight....time to start the party !!! I start ramming my cock into your puussy !!! mmm

I can feel the thrusts inside her as I'm lost in a sensual kiss with her.. So hot :rose:

I can feel the thrusts inside her as I'm lost in a sensual kiss with her.. So hot :rose:

YES !! my every thrust is pushing her onto you Nikki !!! Take it Jenny !! take my cock deep into your wet hole !!!! fucking you harder !!! keep kissing Nikki !! LEt her feel how powerful my thrusts are !!! :devil:

I begin thrusting back against the hot meat .... Looking at Niki infront of me, I grab ahold of her tits to steady myself. YES, I love early in a fuck when we settle into a rythm. I begin to kiss any part of Niki's flesh I can get to! FUCK ME!!!!!!!

I begin thrusting back against the hot meat .... Looking at Niki infront of me, I grab ahold of her tits to steady myself. YES, I love early in a fuck when we settle into a rythm. I begin to kiss any part of Niki's flesh I can get to! FUCK ME!!!!!!!

Ohh yaa you naughty slut !!! I grab your red hair in a ponytail and pull you head up and arch your back and start pounding away into your pussy !!!!! MMMm go ahead Nikki,,,suck on Jenny tits...shes soo far gone she doesnt even know whats happening to her as my cock is ravagin her pussyy !!! again n again n again !!! take it you dirty slut !!!! take it deep !! long deep powerful strokes !!!! ooohhh yyaaaa !!! :devil:

Sits down by Mr J, Is this seat taken ?

Looks up..... I don't know if I'm fuck drunk but another Hott ass blond has arrived, men it's your lucky night. Good evening sexy :rose:

I arch my back and whip my hair back.... What a fantastic audience :devil:

Mmmm Jen, yeah kiss my neck... You're being fucked so nicely baby girl, I think you're just so pretty... I press you closer to my breasts, so that you can lick those too. I giggle, seeing your current mood, and look around the room. "Fuck her! Jeniffer really needs to get fucked harder and better, she wants to be fucked, give the girl what she wants :kiss::kiss:

Ohh yaa you naughty slut !!! I grab your red hair in a ponytail and pull you head up and arch your back and start pounding away into your pussy !!!!! MMMm go ahead Nikki,,,suck on Jenny tits...shes soo far gone she doesnt even know whats happening to her as my cock is ravagin her pussyy !!! again n again n again !!! take it you dirty slut !!!! take it deep !! long deep powerful strokes !!!! ooohhh yyaaaa !!! :devil:

I totally collapse into Niki's lap, I can only brace and take my pounding..... Soooo extream...... So Hott!!! "Fuck Yes":devil:

I totally collapse into Niki's lap, I can only brace and take my pounding..... Soooo extream...... So Hott!!! "Fuck Yes":devil:

I lovingly hold you, as I rub my soft hands over your body softly, giving you a sensual, sexy kiss every now and then. I wrap my arms around you, trying to make you feel safe with me.

"Jenny you look really gorgeous, so hott.. Relax and let them fuck you, you look totally fab..." :kiss::kiss:

If anyone saw the earring that just shot across the room, I'll be free to retrieve it soon :)

awww dont go falling one me now...theres sooo much to come....I shove my cock deep in your pussy....and then grab your tits from behind and lift you up....holding onto your fleshy mounds as i start rocking your pussy harder with my cockkk !!!! OHhhhh yyyaaaaa...!!!!! I bend my head and bite your neck and whisper "You just LOVE being watched dont you Jenny?? you want people to see your dirty slutty pussy being fucked by huge cock dont you ??? YOU just love that!!!" ....i keep fucking your pussy !! i think its time i switch to your asshole now...mmmmm

It's making me so wet you're being fucked in my hands... Fuck... So hott and helpless.. :kiss:

Niki...... You are fantastic....

I find the strength to buck back for some ass slapping hard fucking:devil:

Looking over at you before I collapse again under the cock stress I let out " I want your hair..... It's intoxicating!" :heart:

Fuck you look so hot Jenny....Guys, if you need to cum, take her shoes off, cum in her heels..

I slowly stroke the beautiful girl. "Yeah, take those cocks you pretty girl... I know you can handle this, we've handled worse together haven't we :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back