very fem and very horny, iso of masculine top in Tulsa

I'm a mid 40's cross dresser who is extremely fem and girly and I'm looking for a masculine top around my age to meet, kick it with, laugh, flirt, tempt and tease, maybe occasionally go out for a drink somewhere.....you know basically an NSA very casual fwb who is interested in more than the extremely hot and dirty sex we would without a doubt find ourselves all twisted up in (giggles) provided of course that you know how to treat a girl before during and after the sexual part of a meeting. I'm not looking for a boyfriend nor to be a girlfriend or even to be exclusive or anyones "main chik" lol. However I do want and expect in addition to spectacular sex someone with a fun personality who can hold an interesting conversation on a topic other than sex. Someone who not only doesn't mind but wants to hang out awhile before "making his move" on my easy to nail ass (if you're the guy I'm describing hehe), maybe have a drink or two either at my apt or at a small bar somewhere. My preferences in men are these: NOT MARRIED!! I'm not trying to be a part of anyones infidelity ty. And an at least my age white gentleman with excellent hygiene and an outgoing, forward "flirtatious", charming and slightly in charge personality who is confident and not shy about voicing his wants, needs, desires, ideas or if properly approached even his instructions, or directives hehe. And a man who knows how to treat a girl and make me feel special, pretty, wanted and desired and who will have me wanting to give it up to him to the point of begging for it. And who is of course not afraid to be seen in public with me. And ideally who can meet at least once a week if not more. If this sounds like you then hit me up here or at the yayhoo place in reference to sissy_monica......it's been a fat minute and I'm literally craving a real mans strong firm touch

Attachments

• Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Monicamarie, Nice posting for a first one. If you want things to work better fill out your contact info.

BTW nice pic.

enjoy lit.

Back