Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Please don't go. You have been a wonderful contributor. The idiots who want to discuss politics or whatever ( other than Erotica type) things should be ignored. Don't they have message boards somewhere on the whole internet for that !!
Do hope you stay and can find a way to ignore them ..

Beautifully said! I second that! :D

Please don't go. You have been a wonderful contributor. The idiots who want to discuss politics or whatever ( other than Erotica type) things should be ignored. Don't they have message boards somewhere on the whole internet for that !!
Do hope you stay and can find a way to ignore them ..

From the moderator's Welcome to the Forum post:

"What sort of discussion can you expect here? Just about anything that isn't heterosexual is welcome. Anything from coming out to breaking up, and everything in between. Queers have their own perspective on sex, dating, and life in general, and that's what we're here to talk about. Keep everything within the above guidelines, and we'll have a great forum."

No where does it say that every discussion has to be sexual in nature. As a lesbian, I sometimes like to hear the opinions and perspectives of others about gay issues, issues which are often political. I don't like it all the time, so I will pass over those threads that don't interest me, just as everyone is free to do. What is the harm in having those threads here? As I said, just don't read them if you aren't interested. And I have to say, I'm a bit offended at being called an idiot (yes I know that wasn't directed at me, but I am lumping myself in there) because I may want to talk about things that may impact my life other than sex. And being told I should go find another message board somewhere, well not a big fan of that either.

And Amy, there is a very easy way to ignore "them." Just don't open those threads.

I apologize to everyone for being off-topic, but this is where the initial post was, so it was where I had to respond.

I was merely lamenting 2wet4eords leaving.. I apologize if I said something offensive.
I understand what you wrote and it definitely was not directed at anyone. If I offended , i do apologize.
Everyone has a point of view and expresses themselves differently. I just was /am of the mind that politics - what she said 'tea party or something' probably has another venue for expression other than erotic forums ( well, presumably erotic forums). But that is just my viewpoint and other can and will differ.
It is so much more fun when things are just erotic and sensual. Not being silly.. just seems there is enough of the back and forth these days on so many other issues that here seemed like a bit of a haven away from that.
I respect all people ( or really try to) as long as they are genuine ( as I know you are) and not pretending to be someone they aren't ( which we have all probably dealt with).
So, I do apologize if anyone took what i wrote wrongly as it was only meant to express a feeling for someone to stay and not leave for the wrong reasons. :)
Okay ?

I was merely lamenting 2wet4eords leaving.. I apologize if I said something offensive.
I understand what you wrote and it definitely was not directed at anyone. If I offended , i do apologize.
Everyone has a point of view and expresses themselves differently. I just was /am of the mind that politics - what she said 'tea party or something' probably has another venue for expression other than erotic forums ( well, presumably erotic forums). But that is just my viewpoint and other can and will differ.
It is so much more fun when things are just erotic and sensual. Not being silly.. just seems there is enough of the back and forth these days on so many other issues that here seemed like a bit of a haven away from that.
I respect all people ( or really try to) as long as they are genuine ( as I know you are) and not pretending to be someone they aren't ( which we have all probably dealt with).
So, I do apologize if anyone took what i wrote wrongly as it was only meant to express a feeling for someone to stay and not leave for the wrong reasons. :)
Okay ?

Thank you Amy, I appreciate that. You and I have had enough "real" discussions that I know you were not trying to offend anyone. And you are very right about the erotic and sensual being more fun. That's why I visit so many of the same threads you do ;)

Thank you Amy, I appreciate that. You and I have had enough "real" discussions that I know you were not trying to offend anyone. And you are very right about the erotic and sensual being more fun. That's why I visit so many of the same threads you do ;)

You do not know me yet, as I am new, but I too was only expressing my own feelings of sadness that she thought she needed to take such extreme measures to avoid "it" whatever "it" is, as I said before I'm new. I do apologize if my agreeing with the feelings expressed by Amy of lament, caused offense in any way. Please forgive..

You do not know me yet, as I am new, but I too was only expressing my own feelings of sadness that she thought she needed to take such extreme measures to avoid "it" whatever "it" is, as I said before I'm new. I do apologize if my agreeing with the feelings expressed by Amy of lament, caused offense in any way. Please forgive..

Welcome babydoll, don't worry hon, it's all good! :)

thank you...:)

When I was married all I did was fantasize about girls. It was especially strong when it was having sex with my husband.
Now I'm with the girl of my dreams, and I still fantasize about girls..lol
Girls are just so wonderful :D

Had a chat friend a while back, she was really into this and we had some pretty hot chats about it, and how she went about meeting them and seucing some. Whew that was some fun chat lol.

When I was married all I did was fantasize about girls. It was especially strong when it was having sex with my husband.
Now I'm with the girl of my dreams, and I still fantasize about girls..lol
Girls are just so wonderful :D

sounds like a wonderful exotic drive

Good Morning, Lovely Ladies ... I hope you are all enjoying your day as much as I am .... blowing kisses ...... :kiss:

Back