finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

Picture is of my hand but not my nipple ;)

Aaah, another part in this series, lovely ! :)

Pure art as usual. I anxiously await the next part. I want to know where that sexy hand goes!

I love the way you write. You could leave out the pictures and those posts would still leave me all excited. :D

just for fun

I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection when my dildo sparkled in the sun and shimmered off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection on the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

Attachments

• Reflection.JPG
    Reflection.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 2,009
Last edited:
I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection as the sun made my dildo sparkle and reflect off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection off of the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

I love that!!! Even through the reflection I can see the amazing beauty!!! So hot and sexy!!

I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection when my dildo sparkled in the sun and shimmered off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection on the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

Fantastic. Playful and sexy all at once.

xx

That is art.
No question.

xx
One of the more creative photos I've seen on Lit. Love your reflection in your "toy". :)

xx

Gorgeous girl. If they imprinted that image on those dildos, imagine how sales would jump as husbands bought them for their wives just so they could steal a glimpse of their wife's toys. Delicious.

Creatively erotic art. U, my dear are special.

And yes, I did notice that u had ur top pulled down below ur lovely breasts while basking in the sunlight lol.. wondering if u had panties on ;)

xx

What an intriguing sensate woman. Your whole essence is one of overwhelming sensuality, alive to every nuance, the dance of light and colour, the rhythms of your body, it's all one erogenous ecstasy. And captured by a remarkably creative eye. Excellent.

xx

So very playful and creative! I liked it a lot!:)

wow...you are such a sexy woman that even a hint of your sultry sexy body is enough to get me going!....btw your breasts are incredible! what i wouldnt give to speand hours exploring your beautiful body....pulling every moan and whimper and sigh from you !.....have a great day...:p :p :p :devil::rose:

Happy Sunday

Good Morning everyone!

I am amazed at the comments. You guys are so nice. I can't help but blush at the comments. I bite my lip and enjoy the feeling as it travels throughout my body. A blush of this kind leads to other sensations of warmth and tingles and I all too often have to tend to them right away. ;)

Thank you! Thank you!

xxx

Attachments

• Shiny.jpg
    Shiny.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,147
Last edited:
beautiful

I think you should share the reflection of you in the mirror, taking that picture :)

xx

I love the thought of you lying back with that shiny toy inside you...you are delicious, btw, if you need a hand with that just let me know.

Good Morning everyone!

I am amazed at the comments. You guys are so nice. I can't help but blush at the comments. I bite my lip and enjoy the feeling as it travels throughout my body. A blush of this kind leads to other sensations of warmth and tingles and I all too often have to tend to them right away. ;)

Thank you! Thank you!

xxx

A soft and beautiful photo. But I want to relieve you of the towel.;)

xx

That's an incredibly interesting photo.

What a perfect photo to portray how you feel. :rose:

Your skin looks so warm, so inviting. It creates a strong urge to feel that warmth, to have the tips of my fingers slowly moving from light to shadow. Creating more tingles, more warmth.

I've been doing some carpentry work this morning. I decided to take a break and found this. WOW! Those thighs and, well, everything else seem to need my attention. I wonder if an older gentleman such as myself could make you moan . . . make you squirm. Sadly, I suppose we'll never know, though . . . still looking for a photographer for my thread. Maybe you should put in an application? If you were around, I'd Playm0.

attachment.php

Sunday just got a lot nicer. Something tells me I'm not the only guy who wants to slowly peel that towel off.. exposing a lil more of u with each tug..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back