Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, daddy PA! She's actually doing pretty well. It has something to do with her kidneys, but it isn't anything they're too concerned about so we'll get test results back in a couple of days.

Funny thing is (or not so funny...depends on how you look at it), they were more concerned about me and made ME get checked out again. Whoever prescribed my meds gave me something with traces of sulfa in it (which I'm HIGHLY allergic to). Not only was it not helping my UTI and kidney infection, but I was having a mild allergic reaction (that I didn't even notice due to pain).

I FINALLY got some antibiotics I can tell are already helping, and some pretty great pain meds that don't make me feel high. The only issue with those is they make me really itchy. Lots of showers today!!!
Glad they got everything straightened (?). If you are still itching sonds like another allergic reaction. I'm on Keflex, 500mg/4x's day, having side effects.

Being a Daddy, I don't understand things young girls say......like Rawr..... so had to look it up.........and wiki says;

Rawr can be used to describe your emotions, almost like a noun. Like if you say "RAWR. I'm mad!" But, to most people, RAWR means, I love you.

Or as in "RAWR. Im an evil kitty and you should be afraid of my nails!"

Or can be used as a random thing you say, like if you and your friend stop talking after a while you just say "rawr" its usually used in chatrooms, replacing expressions like hi! hey! things like that. Rawr means i love you. it can also mean; "RAWR I HATE YOU SO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR". it can also be used as a sexual reference such as "baby, i'm gonna make you rawr!"

Just wondering what meaning SugarBunny is applying in this context.......I might just start using it myself for any pretty girlies out there..........RAwr :D :heart:

"People of NO taste! I usually walk with a cane and someone asked me once why I didn't get a handicap placard for the car - I said, 'I'm not handicapped-I just fall down a lot. My kids think it was very smart of me to pick an SO who is an EMT/Paramedic:D"

I use a crutch (that we didn't return to the hospital :eek:) in bad weather. Like this evil snow & ice. I think your kids are right. I think my husband needs a change of career haha.

Keri I am so pleased to see you and your Daughter are feeling a little better. Thank you to Cookie for keeping us updated :D

PA very happy to hear you are on the mend.

Kel :kiss:

Being a Daddy, I don't understand things young girls say......like Rawr..... so had to look it up.........and wiki says;

Rawr can be used to describe your emotions, almost like a noun. Like if you say "RAWR. I'm mad!" But, to most people, RAWR means, I love you.

Or as in "RAWR. Im an evil kitty and you should be afraid of my nails!"

Or can be used as a random thing you say, like if you and your friend stop talking after a while you just say "rawr" its usually used in chatrooms, replacing expressions like hi! hey! things like that. Rawr means i love you. it can also mean; "RAWR I HATE YOU SO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR". it can also be used as a sexual reference such as "baby, i'm gonna make you rawr!"

Just wondering what meaning SugarBunny is applying in this context.......I might just start using it myself for any pretty girlies out there..........RAwr :D :heart:

(Giggles) "Actually I think she more likely meant it in terms of the 3rd meaning you have listed - largely because some of us baby girls take issue with being totally ignored all the time just because we don't have muscles and penises....peni?":D

"Good evening to ALL the Daddies and all my sweet sisters - the Baby Girls. Nice to see you Daddy Rob! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better Daddy PA and you too Keri! Keep us posted please... (Still not home from work yet but soon maybe.:rolleyes:"

Evening all!
Glad to hear everyone is getting better. Otherwise we are going to have to change the thread title!

Happy Hump Day daddies and girls! I hope everyone is doing well.
Kisses for anyone who'd like them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back